Stonebow recruiting around k16

KittyFlirt

Looking for new ACTIVE members to join our growing tribe. We only have two rules: BE ACTIVE and BE RESPECTFUL. If you are able to follow those two simple rules and wish to join, please message KittyFlirt or Yurien Stonebow for an invite.

lifehurts-4ever

Lol I once made a tribe and some powerful tribe just nobled my village man i m so not making a new tribe

Last edited:

DeletedUser6491

Just Join TIA/16 .... The Points of This Tribe might be low BUT it Has T.I.A. , TIA/13 , TIA-TA And TIA/22 To protect it

And BTW New tribes will fall easily

If you don't stop hijacking other peoples threads I swear will noble you myself.

DeletedUser

I would help but I have 2 villages that are near abandonment that need taking first.-they have very few troops and are really close-

Hellsight

Same I think if I do anything I might hear hell from other leaders lol. He does need to learn respecct though.

lifehurts-4ever

If you don't stop hijacking other peoples threads I swear will noble you myself.

Lol I m so scared Da I m not hijacking Lols i just dun wan them to lose their Villages besides We are in a family lol u wan your tribe to lose to other people ? no right ....... I m just helping T.I.A. Lol Swearing is not working on me dude ....
Swearing is no use like i can say i swear i did jump down the building so ..... nothing will happen no use swearing dude

DeletedUser6491

lol i m protected....

Oh dear your protected by someone in TIA/13 with 27 villags built to 10 thousand points who happens to be smaller than me. I'm so scared I don't think I'll even consider touching your goodness.

You are so close to having a bounyy put on your head I'm suprised you haven't noticed. But then again your reasoning for hijacking this thread is terribly thought out and immature so I can only assume you are also.

And yes you are hijacking peoples threads, you have your own recruitment thread and these people have theirs now stop trying to recruit on this thread as well as your own.

DeletedUser

i would like you to explain to me exactly what he did to hijack this thread! and i know what hijacking means. so explain to me exactly what he did.

and nobling him, i dont think its the smartest idea.