Stop

DeletedUser

Ok bitches :icon_cool:, stop flaming in every thread .
Our forum right now looks like crap and we(we as w17 community) are the ones responsible for it

sides are chosen , half of the world is enemy with half of the world , but this is a simple game and we should play it like that .
So , please , when your argument is beaten , or you can't prove yours , don't start flaming others and stuff , just leave it .
If we can't agree with stats , post whatever stats you want , other side will do the same , maybe explain why you chose particularly that stats and that's it .
I haven't saw a good job on your action or something in a while on this forum
Let's return pnp quality back to w17
more pictures , more real pnp and not some stupid arguing about stupid argument .
more fuzzy cats and stuff :)

Now , do we all agree that we will be nice from now ?

DeletedUser

me flames j00!

half the world aren't enemies!

we're not enemies with BH ;)
ask babyteeth all about it.

anyway, good point, babyteeth, that wasn't a personal attack just wnated to slip a name in there.

Nocnoidozor

We are not gonna hide from anything as we are the almighty Warriors of the Havens that will never go away ...

URL%5D
8035531qmk.jpg

URL%5D

So for our enemies i have only this to say

funnypicturesstrangebir.jpg

:axemen:

8035531qmk.jpg

DeletedUser

I truly hope we can all keep to this sentiment.. So this gets a big thumbs up from Me.

Its ok Looser-Dex.. I take no offence :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser43243

Sele.........

You have done the thing that i was thinking myself! I had written in another thread about this and it was to my despair essentially ignored.
I have had some discussions with others about this.
One thing that i was told was

Either way, I'm absolutely frustrated over the current integrity/ethical level of this world and most of the key players on side, so expect more posts of that tone from now on. I'm acclimatizing to the general "quality" on the forums, though I won't stop at least having my references to back my points.

To which i replied
but please , do not allow the insignificant minority to cloud your enjoyment of the game either!
I have removed names from this as i do not feel they are necessary....it is the issue they convey which matters!

I have been extremely disappointed with the way some of our regular PnPers have taken refuge behind pointless arguments and degrading attitudes towards others! This is what i wrote then and i repeat it here now!

You know what guys....this is one of the reasons i did not miss the PNP and the forums here!. AS i told Zardex recently i am here cos i love the game! I love the people i have met here and the chats that we have! Whether it is within my tribe or banter with those of the 'enemy'.
Since when do we need to degenerate into apes! Since when do we use the tools of our 'so-called' higher intellect to belittle and abuse those around us?

Many of you here know my reasons for being here! RL sucks and i love what this game brings to me so that i can forget that RL sucks!
You guys here are sometimes the only reason i smile some days! Having read this i feel saddened and disappointed! :icon_cry:

I am not directing this at anyone! We can all enjoy ribbing each other about the game but can we pleeeeeeeeeeeeease stop with the insults!
Just try........for lil ole me? :icon_eek:
If not for me then for your own decency and propriety! Let us just have a little decorum!:icon_smile:

I think this is the longest post i have ever done but I will bring MOJO/Brotherhood forward as their Duchess and ensure that my family aspires to rise above any further personal slurs and insults!
If anyone here feels that they have been dishonoured here in any way from this time forward then please feel welcomed to my IG mailbox. :icon_eek:

@ Selenazzy.....damn...you really are the sex!!!!!!

Last edited:

Nocnoidozor

I dont know why is everyone so stressed about its been going on on W17 from the start ,its the W17 reality ,this is only poor effort to change something ,nut no nothing will change ...

Even in this thread we see between the lines what one wants to say, in Intys post and Susi yeah in yours too,its normal for us here we been living it for so long.
We are all trolls here ...
Elders know what im talking about ,i dont need to specify the PnP fights here that ware happening here for the last 2 years...

And we will all look like this at the end of it :

0perater.jpg

So lets all relax ,go with a flow....
:D

DeletedUser

Why do you think I havent posted here in a while. Its become childish and pointless. All the children who cant get it through their head that this is a game and not real life I just have one thing to say....

Why so serious?

:)

Love ya mean it.

EDIT:
me flames j00!

half the world aren't enemies!

we're not enemies with BH ;)
ask babyteeth all about it.

anyway, good point, babyteeth, that wasn't a personal attack just wnated to slip a name in there.

Umm... I hope the rest of your tribe thinks like this. Will make taking over your villages that much easier.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i love how i make one sarcastic post and everyone reacts *sigh*

DeletedUser43243

I never aimed this at any one person. I aimed it at all of us! WE are ALL guilty of ill-feeling towards our enemy! We are all guilty of a little slanderous comment here and there! We all bitch and moan about the other side!
All I am asking is that we make it fun and not degrading!

@Zardex......you are one of the sweetest ones here! It was definitely not aimed at you! You of all peeps here understand how personal things can get,,,,,i am mommy remember!
:)

DeletedUser

I'ld like some PnP battles :D
Like debates, on one thing only(1 "issue" at a time).And make a jury too :p out of some outsiders,like mods or experienced players :D;once someone is decided winner, move one to the next "battle"...
This fantasy or something achievable?

DeletedUser

Oh PnP used to me a lot more light hearted yet serious sometime ago. Even through the mighty battles that raged in here involving the likes of Alexianx, mightybrighty, Alpha Magnus, Crazychamps, Masterth, Shinra Xenta(too silent now??), QFM and all/most of the present posters W17 managed to salvage a sense of order and flow. recently all we've seen were brash exchanges and too little cohesive and enjoyable arguments. Sums up the ingame situation of the world in my opinion.

MR.MR

I really hope you all tone it down, will save me time filling out a bunch of infraction forms.

Don't get me wrong, I will gladly give out a few hundred infractions in the next week or two if I have to.

I'ld like some PnP battles :D
Like debates, on one thing only(1 "issue" at a time).And make a jury too :p out of some outsiders,like mods or experienced players :D;once someone is decided winner, move one to the next "battle"...
This fantasy or something achievable?

It is actually able to be done. Please take a look at world 42's boards, they have a debate contest going on very similar to what you are proposing. If you all want to do it, you take care of organizing it but I will agree to handle things on my end (extra moderation, finding of a few staff members without w17 ties to be judges).

DeletedUser

Since this seems to be the appropriate forum for trollers rimmed by Wisdom to post funny pictures. I'd like to let you guys know
betty-white.jpg