Stop

Integritous

Okay gang, In three days time we're going to try to initiate "Operation Selenazzy 2010" (OS2) so I'm hoping from both sides for a commitment to respect in our posts and an honourable approach to war and diplomacy, even on the often filthy P&P. I wish us, myself included, good fortune in this!

Whipped

Okay gang, In three days time we're going to try to initiate "Operation Selenazzy 2010" (OS2) so I'm hoping from both sides for a commitment to respect in our posts and an honourable approach to war and diplomacy, even on the often filthy P&P. I wish us, myself included, good fortune in this!

Are you drunk again?

Ghostoxa

He is always drunk, its Inty dooh.

And sele should stop whining about everything, because it has to end someday.

Last edited:

DeletedUser33191

The one reason I rarely post may just be addressed if everyone reads this thread....

DeletedUser33413

I dont think we have got much to talk about at the moment though - hence the reason for all the flaming.

As void said in another thread people are bored in game (we can see this by the apparannt inactivity from all tribes) and are quiting.

The only way to change this is to simply make IG more interesting - new declarations a bit of backstabbing and betrayal - we love love a bit of excitement lol =)

DeletedUser43243

Flaming is hostility sans content or relevance. Flaming is inflammatory, vicious, gratuitously nasty, malicious, spiteful diatribe. Flaming is not only bullying manipulative provocation against the target, but also manipulative intimidation and aversion more widely, for the purpose of online Relational Bullying, Truth Suppression by sabotage against pointed controversy. One way or another, unpleasant conversation often consists of demeaning disrespect, non responsive hostility and reprobation. Irrelevant invective derision and provocation or even explicit threats, generally sans pertinent content, are not appropriate, nor is the other extreme, touchy-feely Borg collectivity, peer pressure, consensus manipulation, and brown nosing, replete with humorless calculating over sensitivity, Paranoid "reading between the lines" or impugning intentions, bogus innocence abused, pointless picayune irritability, off topic trivial peeves, prudery, anal Netiquette, peer pressure, not to mention such classic cat-and-mouse maneuvers as flame baiting, which is the provocation of any exasperated off the cuff retort or perfectly ingenuous expression of irritation as any excuse for subsequently lashing out, flaming, whining, sulking, even censure or sanction.

And this also applies to passive hostility, as in stubborn non response or stonewalling against protest and/or the voicing of begged questions and even points of order. Indeed, on these forums, assent by persistent silence can then be assumed and thus sullen protest by silence dismissed. Only flaming itself deserves the cold shoulder.

No accommodation need be offered neither for abuse nor for calculating manipulative false fragility or grudge collecting, what so ever! For serious people with any sense of purpose what so ever, etiquette must advance the task, not the other way around. It’s all about freedom of speech, even to tell others that which they might not like to hear, while cleaving to fair play and good sportsmanship. Don’t make it personal, and don’t take it personal. And let the same standard apply to all, equally.

DeletedUser

in 5 days ill try initiate the "Operation Super 2010" (OS1) :icon_razz:

Ghostoxa

Flaming is hostility sans content or relevance. Flaming is inflammatory, vicious, gratuitously nasty, malicious, spiteful diatribe. Flaming is not only bullying manipulative provocation against the target, but also manipulative intimidation and aversion more widely, for the purpose of online Relational Bullying, Truth Suppression by sabotage against pointed controversy. One way or another, unpleasant conversation often consists of demeaning disrespect, non responsive hostility and reprobation. Irrelevant invective derision and provocation or even explicit threats, generally sans pertinent content, are not appropriate, nor is the other extreme, touchy-feely Borg collectivity, peer pressure, consensus manipulation, and brown nosing, replete with humorless calculating over sensitivity, Paranoid "reading between the lines" or impugning intentions, bogus innocence abused, pointless picayune irritability, off topic trivial peeves, prudery, anal Netiquette, peer pressure, not to mention such classic cat-and-mouse maneuvers as flame baiting, which is the provocation of any exasperated off the cuff retort or perfectly ingenuous expression of irritation as any excuse for subsequently lashing out, flaming, whining, sulking, even censure or sanction.

And this also applies to passive hostility, as in stubborn non response or stonewalling against protest and/or the voicing of begged questions and even points of order. Indeed, on these forums, assent by persistent silence can then be assumed and thus sullen protest by silence dismissed. Only flaming itself deserves the cold shoulder.

No accommodation need be offered neither for abuse nor for calculating manipulative false fragility or grudge collecting, what so ever! For serious people with any sense of purpose what so ever, etiquette must advance the task, not the other way around. It’s all about freedom of speech, even to tell others that which they might not like to hear, while cleaving to fair play and good sportsmanship. Don’t make it personal, and don’t take it personal. And let the same standard apply to all, equally.

Lies, all lies, she loves it when I flame!

DeletedUser

I'ld like some PnP battles :D
Like debates, on one thing only(1 "issue" at a time).And make a jury too :p out of some outsiders,like mods or experienced players :D;once someone is decided winner, move one to the next "battle"...
This fantasy or something achievable?

If we did this we would have to not let conor join as he would win..:icon_biggrin:

rpgman88

Way to dig this up :icon_neutral: Gl with this, I'd like to see it happen

DeletedUser43243

2ccqduc.jpg

DeletedUser57892

:icon_eek: Can I get the abridged version?

Integritous

I think people are generally doing a decent job of this, what do you think Sele?

netjakdim

I think people are generally doing a decent job of this, what do you think Sele?

More lies from the interetous one, I don't know where you find your information but this place has become a dag gum Ghost Town other than the BH / Titans thread. :icon_evil:

Now scurry back off under your rock sir.:icon_wink: