stopwatch time

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Sorry Ender_wiggin i meant no disrespect just saying it was a bit pointless .

DeletedUser

He has the right to make pointless PnP against tribes. Cruddiness is not bannable. No one but the mod has the power to command which threads should be closed.

Do it again, and you will be banned.

mit531, you may continue whining to be killed.

This is close to being the funniest comment I've ever seen from a mod. :lol:

On topic; if you're that bored then why don't you quit and start on a faster world. Then you will build up faster and get nobled much quicker. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so if i start anotherthread i get banned? but this 1 will stay open?

@rulerofmiddleearth i thought evoke would kill any1 that provoked them but it seems that they dont s feel free to cat me

DeletedUser

I don't rememberanyone in Evoke saying we would kill anyone that provoked. Might just be my mistake, i've been fairly inactive on the forums recently.

gargareth

@rulerofmiddleearth i thought evoke would kill any1 that provoked them but it seems that they dont s feel free to cat me

you are not worth nobling, when looking for a target you need 2 things

1 - decent location
2 - points to make nobling you worthwhile,

at 1200 points the only reason someone would want to noble you would be as a villa to make a church in, and you are far enough away that none of us have a villa near you that needs a mini villa for a church, currently none of us need this, and i am perfectly happy killing off players with 50K points that are in a decent location at the moment.

get a noble train and noble into K44, get some nice big villas there, then i will noble you, sound good?

DeletedUser

boredom boredom boredom. I'm sick of people like you. That's all you use as an excuse to quit. Just kill youself. Suicide into a player you then quit. Seriously. Why bother creating an account if you know your gonna quit sooner or later? Ppl like you are the reason why this whole world is going to go grey. Every game has its 'grinding' and this game is no different.

Admit it you suck, so just save us all the attention grabbing shit that noobs do before disappearing forever.

This will be my only comment on this useless thread.

DeletedUser

The only funny thing about this is the sheer amount of similar "offers" I got over the last few years. something amongst the lines: "People say you are a good player, I beg to differ, so prove it and kill me"

Usually it's small players between 1000-3000 points and this happens throughout all stages of the game. Now each of them thinks he has some ace up his sleeve, each single one. Either they have built some decent defense (so they think) because a lot of their neighbours are scouting, but noone is attacking or they have asked someone for additional defense. In either case you have 30% morale and a defense that makes the killing way to costly.

So after you see ten messages of them in your inbox you decide to block the user, which then ends in fake attacks from his village for a while, scouts to all your villages, which he threatens to show around, random people forwarding messages for him, to state it simple: annoyance.

Sure nothing he can do, could make you care, but hell will he be an annoyance till he decides he had his fun.

Go Mit531, they have no chance against you, 5 scouts to each evoke village and mix in a handful of lcav every now and then :)

DeletedUser

Go Mit531, they have no chance against you, 5 scouts to each evoke village and mix in a handful of lcav every now and then :)

:icon_eek: Don't give him ideas :icon_cry:

// whitty hides

DeletedUser

boredom boredom boredom. I'm sick of people like you. That's all you use as an excuse to quit. Just kill youself. Suicide into a player you then quit. Seriously. Why bother creating an account if you know your gonna quit sooner or later? Ppl like you are the reason why this whole world is going to go grey. Every game has its 'grinding' and this game is no different.

Admit it you suck, so just save us all the attention grabbing shit that noobs do before disappearing forever.

This will be my only comment on this useless thread.

i know u have said that you wont comment again but you can still read.

you asked y i joined this world if was goin to quit.so heres my answer

I never planned on quiting when i first joined. This became 1 of the newer world when i first started the game. I joined world 27 first then this one, at the time i needed experiance so i played on as many worlds as i could to understand the game. As this world was going better for me than my other worlds (except for world 27) i quitted most of the other worlds that was on and decided to continue with this and world 27, but carry some of the others on for experiance. Afew days ago (dunno if any of you keep up to date with world 27) the top 3 tribes have gone to war so every1 is trying to move to more stagitic positions on the map. The tribe ranked 4th in the world, some of their players merged into number 2 tribe to help them. those players ave a few more villages more than me and are near to me. This means that, that world needs most of my attention. But like most people i would rather not quit. If some1 nobles me it will give me a reason to quit.

@whitty

i never said that they have said that they will kill anyone that provokes them i said that i thought that they would kill them.

DeletedUser

Ahh, misunderstanding then. My apologies on that. :)

Why don't you just play multiple worlds?
Right now I have 4 essays to write up for school and play two other worlds, one other next to the frontline and I can maange it. I'm sure you can :icon_cool:
Especailly with this world being so slow.
My words are might aswell stay around and see what happens.

DeletedUser

what year are you in though im year 10 doin coursework left right and centre. today went on a coursework trip. i also have 5 exams coming up so i dnt really have time for that much

DeletedUser

You're taking this very off-topic :lol:

I won't continue with this irrelevant conversation here.
You should continue playing the world. If you do decide to leave the world should just suicide troops on a target for your tribe and then be internally nobled. Declaring on the only superpower (IMO) in the world at the time isn't really a good thing to do.

DeletedUser

Lol this scores a -10 for any intrest. Find a 2000 point player from the rim to kill you as anybody decent would be a fool to attack such a low point player :icon_rolleyes:

Moral to attack you 36%
Thats a 1/3 troop ratio so 2000 defencive troops would devestate a full nuke..
Total waste of everybodies time.......:icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol this scores a -10 for any intrest. Find a 2000 point player from the rim to kill you as anybody decent would be a fool to attack such a low point player :icon_rolleyes:

Moral to attack you 36%
Thats a 1/3 troop ratio so 2000 defencive troops would devestate a full nuke..
Total waste of everybodies time.......:icon_eek:

36% morale doesn't mean that it's 1/3 troops ratio. It's more.

DeletedUser

It's just over 2/3s I think.
A 1/3 would be 67% and so 2/3s must be 34%.

By my maths anyways but may be mistaken.

P.s. i'm tired and just finished 2 History essays :icon_sad: give me a break if i'm wrong.

DeletedUser

I just figured at 36% moral every troop he has is worth 3 of the attacking players so 1 to 3 ratio.
Idk just guessing it was like the church no church effect .
ie you send say 5000 troops from a villa not under church influance(yes I'm aware nobody in their right mind would do this unless they had to) its like cutting that attack in 1/2 so 2500 troops..

Rulerofmiddleearth

• 1/3 =33,3333...%

• 2/3=66,6666...%

• 1/3 loss of troop efficiency=66,6666...% troop effiency (or 33,3333...% loss of troop efficiency)

• 1-3 off-def ratio = 66,6666...% loss of off troop efficiency (or 33,3333...% off troop efficiency)
36% morale would be sligthly less then a 1-3 off/def ratio, but close enough (it really is a 9-25 ratio to be exact).

So Facelessevil and Whitty got the endresult right, though the calcs was a bit shifty ;)

And no A for you IFeelYou :(

DeletedUser

• 1/3 =33,3333...%

• 2/3=66,6666...%

• 1/3 loss of troop efficiency=66,6666...% troop effiency (or 33,3333...% loss of troop efficiency)

• 1-3 off-def ratio = 66,6666...% loss of off troop efficiency (or 33,3333...% off troop efficiency)
36% morale would be sligthly less then a 1-3 off/def ratio, but close enough (it really is a 9-25 ratio to be exact).

So Facelessevil and Whitty got the endresult right, though the calcs was a bit shifty ;)

And no A for you IFeelYou :(

LOL, what are you counting here? 30% morale means that you will lose 600% more attack power, not 330%. Count that with simulator. Morale counting is not arithmetical.

Simulator:

Attacker: 3000 axes
Defender: 1000 spears

With 100% morale Attacker lost 133 axes,with 30% morale he lost 808 axes.
808/133=6x

Nub :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.