Stradegy Center

• Thread starter DeletedUser35900
  • Start date

DeletedUser35900

Hello dearys,

I am wondering what stradegy did you use in this world first? For example, rush LC, build up mines, HQ rush ect...

I am just going to compile all of your stradegys together in a document, and try and find out the bestest stradegy for a world of this slow speed and high troop speed.

Many thanks in advance :heavycavalry:

LH :scout:

Tic Toc

Same strat as always.

Spear Rush -> Axe Rush -> LC Rush -> Get Rimmed for having no Def.

Muldie325

Spears -> Light Cavalry -> HQ -> Barracks and Stable -> Nobles

What else to say?

Muldie325

You need 24 warehouse for level 3 academy so I built that up just before getting smithy from 10-20, farm is built up all the time so you can keep making troops..

Tic Toc

Ha. Me and Muldie's post were just jokes. Generally, the top players like Oncoming Storm don't upgrade anything but resources and warehouse for the first few days. All these "top 20" players now won't be top for so long, when Oncoming Storm unleashes his fury.

Trust me. Resources and warehouse. Everything else is a waste of time. Don't even get me started on wall and barracks. Utter waste of time!

DeletedUser35900

Any mines or hideout/wall being bult up?

Also what troop numbers would you stop at? For example 200 spears 200 swords 1000 axe 400 LC and so forth...

Muldie325

Yea I definatly stuffed up by building troops :( wont make that mistake again..

Tic Toc

I actually stopped at 50 spears and 50 swords. Just enough to clear out any nub in my area who threatens me.

DeletedUser

I knew I messed up somewhere on this world. I just realized it was in the troop department. Instead of just making my Lucky Spearman like normal, I messed up and made a Timing Swordsman as well. I unfortunately fell into the trap of the unit speed and needed a second farmer :(

Muldie325

Just for anyone new.. you can get around the need for a second farmer by creating an "imaginary paladin" it doesn't cost any resoruces or take any time to build you just need to wish it into existence and then it can farm for you instead of troops.

DeletedUser

Just for anyone new.. you can get around the need for a second farmer by creating an "imaginary paladin" it doesn't cost any resoruces or take any time to build you just need to wish it into existence and then it can farm for you instead of troops.

Aww man, quit telling the new folks our secrets :p

DeletedUser35900

=_=

This is meant to help the people struggling in this world. Not help your imagination levels.

Can we be realistic please. Thank you :scout:

DeletedUser

Its quite obvious the route to take to be the best. First you build barracks, then a market, then a wall. You'll easily have one of the highest point totals. From there its just rushing to get new buildings built and upgrading your old buildings to help. I wouldn't waste to many resources on troops early in the game. whats the point on building 10 troops when you could have built another HQ level?

DeletedUser

I built barracks and farmed all close-by barbarians in my area, I think I got market up to two to store excess iron (didn't build anythingother buildings). Once I had 50 spears I started aiming for axes, while building spears (if farming trip took 20 minutes there and back I would build spears to finish just after 20 minutes so when my haul got back I could build another set to last the next farming trip). Once I had axes, I kept them pumping 24/7 while building a couple of spears (had over 100 when I got axes). Then just rushed for LC and kept building them. :icon_confused:

Also, just in case you want to know, in pally worlds I suggest you always rush for LC since spears don't die as easily since you have a paladin in the attack.

Tic Toc

Hiding place rush is a real killer in faster worlds. However, these slower settings don't give the Hiding Place the edge it needs.

DeletedUser

=_=

This is meant to help the people struggling in this world. Not help your imagination levels.

Can we be realistic please. Thank you :scout:

You wont get anything but mockery here. Its the nature of the forum.

PM me and I can maybe give you some constructive feedback.

manofhonor

I feel bad for the poor suckers who actually believe this.