Stradegy Center

• Thread starter DeletedUser35900
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Doh , thats where I keep going wrong , I thought the forum suggestions were real :/

wait a second... so i wasn't suppose to tell him how i started off this world? crap now everyones going to know how to play.

Friskiestspoon

I don't know what I did at the beginning and I don't know what I'm doing now.

Tic Toc

Ha. Me and Muldie's post were just jokes. Generally, the top players like Oncoming Storm don't upgrade anything but resources and warehouse for the first few days. All these "top 20" players now won't be top for so long, when Oncoming Storm unleashes his fury.

Trust me. Resources and warehouse. Everything else is a waste of time. Don't even get me started on wall and barracks. Utter waste of time!

I started it >:3

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hello dearys,

I am wondering what stradegy did you use in this world first? For example, rush LC, build up mines, HQ rush ect...

I am just going to compile all of your stradegys together in a document, and try and find out the bestest stradegy for a world of this slow speed and high troop speed.

Many thanks in advance :heavycavalry:

LH :scout:

When you have spoken to sain people and compliled the document .. Will you be posting it on here ?

DeletedUser35900

When you have spoken to sain people and compliled the document .. Will you be posting it on here ?

Yes. But it may be some time as i can only see one sain poster in this thread. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser51390

well for starters you may get some honest helpful responses if you spelled the title correctly :icon_redface:

strategy <<<< correct. im not trying to flame just show that the whole reason ive skipped this topic over this topic was the misspelling of the title

DeletedUser35900

the whole reason ive skipped this topic ... was the misspelling of the title

How can you post this, and skip this whole topic at the same time? :icon_neutral:

Back to topic: You have any usefull strategys (sp?)?

DeletedUser35900

Does anyone else have any strategys that i can document, maybe the mods could show us their build strats :)

Thank you,

LH

DeletedUser35900

Not all mods are good players.

Where does it say moderators are good players? :icon_neutral:

Back to subject:

I am getting a rough outline of the main strat's here, and will be making a rough copy soon. :heavycavalry:

DeletedUser

Does anyone else have any strategys that i can document, maybe the mods could show us their build strats :)

Thank you,

LH

Most of it is common sense.

Any world with a high unit speed and growing barbs will favor a high HQ level early on with almost no emphasis on resource pits.

Even without constant noble prices, it is still better to not rush nobles because your growth limiting factor early on is your academy availability. Waiting for academies to be built around you while stocking up on troops will almost always net you a better overall gain than rushing a noble.

Muldie325

getting high HQ gives you a lot of points in comparison to its actual usefulness, which will make morale bite sooner than normal.