Stroke Kitteh, No make war!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Suport is where is needed.
You shouldnt noble/recruit in rong areas.
You duke complains about in game mails while i can complain about his in game actions(missing ones)
Instead of spending nobles on barbarrians you tribe should concetrate on active dangerous targets.

DeletedUser

You duke complains about in game mails while i can complain about his in game actions(missing ones)
Instead of spending nobles on barbarrians you tribe should concetrate on active dangerous targets.

if we'd left those barbs, prime would have nobled them, and they were, so we would have lost our K power.

HeftySmurf

Complains :lol:
This is pnp you fool, i see your not in-game anywhere so you are most likely a new noob owner or just a dumb brownnoser.
Crawl back under your rock.

DeletedUser

Complains :lol:
This is pnp you fool, i see your not in-game anywhere so you are most likely a new noob owner or just a dumb brownnoser.
Crawl back under your rock.

i agree with this, even though i really don't like you.

makes sense.

DeletedUser

You have a silly Pnp.
Talking bad about an enemy eating your villages while you brag about his in game mails like it makes any relevance to so called war.
More you are rude and use an account you didnt even build if im not rong.
So all you do is talk and no action.
Wich of thise funny smurf are you?
[spoil]
Smurf_People.jpg
[/spoil]

Fighting means striking back
[spoil]
violence-it-only-works-if-you-use-it-demotivational-poster.jpg
[/spoil]
So less Pnp and more action in game and than crawl back to tell us how good or bad the enemy is.
At least they are atacking with more than words.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is going to be a battle of Heftys big mouth against prime heh

HeftySmurf

My Big Mouth > All

Im Sorry guys but we cant win :(
There nukes are just too powerful

Attacker: GREG7IRE
Village: WOLFHOUND (585|710) K75

Quantity: 0 0 5157 0 25 1000 1434 0 700 100 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5157 0 25 1000 1434 0 700 100 0 0

:lol:

DeletedUser

Apart from a failure of bb-codes.
25 nobles in 48 hours?
You were prepared? You are hitting our isolated vills? You hit a player who we didnt have for a day and a half due to his pc breaking.
More in all
Your the Rank 1 Tribe :lol:
PRON: 29 members, 9324 villages
Prime: 85 members, 34992 villages.

So really, you have just outlined that your tribe sucks, even Kilfam have done more nobles in 48 hours. (<3 Randy)
Oh and hi :icon_wink:

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

hefty kiltom has been the fastest nobling tribe in w20 for a long time now :lol:

DeletedUser

Actually he lost it two days before, and didn't manage to get on until the third day.
And why didn't we stack? As i said we are small, Prime needing help to take us down is poor.
48 vills is still very poor, the trains coming from Prime are even worse.

Its pretty low to lose villages and complain he was inactive due to internet connection.
You should PM the admins to place him under GOD protection till he logs back :icon_redface:

Its red is 100% target.
Who cares if is inactive because of one reason or another.
Dont tell me you didnt took villages from players because they where inactive :icon_neutral:

Being smaller means nothing.
Makes me remember of all those small players cry on forums because the big bad guys where rimming them.
You never needed any help from bashers?
Who cares how you take someone villages as long you take them.

No clue how bad or good are Prime trains but they seems to work for now.
Yours failed due to alliens interventions.

we knew he wasnt very active, and had PC problem's atleast 2-3 days beofre the war.

We'd rather use our support on support peepz that we know will be active. to use it to it's maximum effect.
Someone was claiming Pron is the most active w20 tribe this days.
You just told us your tribe keeps inside semi active players/recruited in bad location.
Thats what i call bad quality recruitment and leadership.

DeletedUser

Its pretty low to lose villages and complain he was inactive due to internet connection.
You should PM the admins to place him under GOD protection till he logs back :icon_redface:

Its red is 100% target.
Dont tell me you didnt took villages from players because they where inactive :icon_neutral:

Makes me remember of all those small players cry on forums because the big bad guys where rimming them.

You just told us your tribe keeps inside semi active players/recruited in bad location.

Hes saying you got lucky you picked their one inactive congrats the rest wont be so easy cuz the rest of them are inactive

I also dont see any nobles off of wizzydizzy's account yet :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Im not in Prime.
I just find it pretty low to cry like a baby about the other side quality when you are the one losing villages.
I find it ridiculous to declare war becuse you are the one who was atack not the one starting the fight.
Looking at hefty account in w6 i believe his new w20 account is a hat too big for his head.
No matter what reason they have for losing, they should take full responsability like adults(if is any there).
What ever is under Pron banner and nobled is a lose.

HeftySmurf

Its red is 100% target.

You are seriously such a noob. People like you mouth off to me, then they leave the forums because i own them that bad.
Zetre would easily have destroyed the attacks sent at him.
PRON is active, Zetre's pc did break, he didn't lose villages intentionally.
Recruited in a bad location? These are my tribemates, we dont have semi active players, Zetre was extremely active, even more then me.

Bad Quality Recruitment and leadership? haha, you are a fool, please get of these forums, you are as bad as maker, you know nothing.

HeftySmurf

Im not in Prime.
I just find it pretty low to cry like a baby about the other side quality when you are the one losing villages.
I find it ridiculous to declare war becuse you are the one who was atack not the one starting the fight.
Looking at hefty account in w6 i believe his new w20 account is a hat too big for his head.
No matter what reason they have for losing, they should take full responsability like adults(if is any there).
What ever is under Pron banner and nobled is a lose.

haha you fool, my W6 account was my first world, you know nothing about me, get out of this world and stay out.
How am i seriously crying like a baby?
I may have taken over Wizzy recently, but i have had an account in W20 long enough, and unlike you, i dont need to brownnose, now please go away.

DeletedUser

Fact 1: Prime atacked and you declare because they are mean/evil peoples taking Pron villages
Fact 2: You have semi active players wich are in locations where you cant defend them instead are being used as human shields to delay the enemy.
Fact 3: Your w6 account is far from being taken good care.

Let me tell you are far from being a decent poster on w20 with such language and agressive behaviour.
Plus you picked the rong guy to match with.
I never lose a forum fight with peoples with such poor arguments like the ones mentioned.

I had to post on this topic because i dont agree with what and how you posted.
Im not in Prime and i dont hate Pron, dont know you either on a personal level to alow you such street language.

I can suport my word with arguments taken from ur post.
Your tribemates posts and my own opinion wich are posted in similar circumstances.
All you did was atack me on a personal level, insulting me repeatedly.
You didnt show any argument for ur posts like:
Reports for " Prime are a bad tribe" and so on.
Untill you do show some in game stuff you are nothing than a bad quality spammer.

DeletedUser

Whats your argument
"oh youre using stupid words"

Congratulations English major
This is tribalwars not tribalgrammarclass

Status
Not open for further replies.