Stroke Kitteh, No make war!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

He has no clue what he started and with who.
I smell you missed this ","

DeletedUser

Fact 1: I made a pnp and officially declared because they didnt.
Fact 2: They are not semi-active. Only Zetre has to be sat because of his pc problems, the others are fully active, so congrats, you are stupid.
Fact 3: W6 i stopped playing 10 months ago, well done idiot.
Fact 4: oh i understand all the terms i use, unlike you who has to google them to find the definition.
Fact 5: Who is the known W20 poster here? me or you? oh thats right, me. Im more liked, im the better pnp poster. Need i go on?
Fact 6: Never lose a forum fight? maybe spelling contests :lol:
Fact 7: You had to post? your admitting you have no time on your hands and couldnt help sticking your big nose in.
Fact 8: Your blind, i posted proof earlier?

700 Ram attacks, i can post countless dead trains as well.
Fact 9: I have shown in-game stuff, you are now making yourself look stupid, feel free to go away now.

1. Lets start a debate on Offtopic General section:

Declaring war when atacked by anothet tribe.
Its a ridiculous atempt to make PnP?

2.One of you players said he wasnt very active i didnt invented this.
[spoil]
we knew he wasnt very active, and had PC problem's atleast 2-3 days beofre the war.

We'd rather use our support on support peepz that we know will be active. to use it to it's maximum effect.
[/spoil]

3.You name, i said ur account dont look being good care with that low ODT wich can be checked.

[spoil]Opponents defeated
As attacker As defender Total
Rank Name Defeated
361 viking-warrior 6,36 Mio.
362 simmi91 6,35 Mio.
363 draakon125 6,29 Mio.
364 lord-of-wars 6,24 Mio.
365 HoneykocCy 6,21 Mio.
366 datbon20 6,21 Mio.
367 HeftySmurf 6,17 Mio.[/spoil]
4.Those who call others with names/insult them in many ways try to hide own inferiority and missed education or age.

5.Who ever voted you and when?
Is that an argument about who is right or rong?

6.My spelling is much better than you manners and you should re read the forum rules about talking about peoples grammar.
7.What? where i mention i have no time? you took concusion from what words i posted?
Everyone can have an opinion as long as its not insulting other peoples intelingence with "go away and this is my forum"

8 Copy pasted reports arent accepted as proof by any decent player.
Omly publicized reports and all you shown there was a guy with 700 rams that is nothing to be ashamed (maybe only in ur little, isolated tribe incapable to defend own players)

[spoil]Nukes made with 700 rams to 1000 are called wall breakers and used by many in all the hard wars.
Guess you need a lot more time to learn how not to pointwhore.[/spoil]

9 Is the number 8 and the forever Go away you are making me nervous and show my low capacity to suport negative opinions.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides, so Lvloh3n did Prime gave you a PRON target yet?

you must check twstats sometimes:D
yeah it is a H-bomb account with a new owner I think:-? Zetre
the original Zetre is playin revancraft I think again:D
the owner should clear this, he didn't tell me his name (or the player who is sitting him now) but it was harder to noble his villages when his PC was down:D
and hefty all his village resources were maxed out:-? so he must have not minted for 7 days

You are seriously such a noob. People like you mouth off to me, then they leave the forums because i own them that bad.
Zetre would easily have destroyed the attacks sent at him.
PRON is active, Zetre's pc did break, he didn't lose villages intentionally.
Recruited in a bad location? These are my tribemates, we dont have semi active players, Zetre was extremely active, even more then me.

Bad Quality Recruitment and leadership? haha, you are a fool, please get of these forums, you are as bad as maker, you know nothing.

I really don't accept it hefty, for gods sake he nobled 1 million 3k barbs lately:D
and I don't know who I was chating with yesterday and today with that account (maybe a sitter), he didn't told me his name, but he couldn't really defend his villages

DeletedUser

Fact 1: I made a pnp and officially declared because they didnt.
Fact 2: They are not semi-active. Only Zetre has to be sat because of his pc problems, the others are fully active, so congrats, you are stupid.
Fact 3: W6 i stopped playing 10 months ago, well done idiot.
Fact 4: oh i understand all the terms i use, unlike you who has to google them to find the definition.
Fact 5: Who is the known W20 poster here? me or you? oh thats right, me. Im more liked, im the better pnp poster. Need i go on?
Fact 6: Never lose a forum fight? maybe spelling contests :lol:
Fact 7: You had to post? your admitting you have no time on your hands and couldnt help sticking your big nose in.
Fact 8: Your blind, i posted proof earlier?

700 Ram attacks, i can post countless dead trains as well.
Fact 9: I have shown in-game stuff, you are now making yourself look stupid, feel free to go away now.

ow and hefty just to clarify calarasi is in kiltom :lol:

DeletedUser

Fact 1: Prime atacked and you declare because they are mean/evil peoples taking Pron villages
Fact 2: You have semi active players wich are in locations where you cant defend them instead are being used as human shields to delay the enemy.
Fact 3: Your w6 account is far from being taken good care.

Let me tell you are far from being a decent poster on w20 with such language and agressive behaviour.
Plus you picked the rong guy to match with.
I never lose a forum fight with peoples with such poor arguments like the ones mentioned.

I had to post on this topic because i dont agree with what and how you posted.
Im not in Prime and i dont hate Pron, dont know you either on a personal level to alow you such street language.

I can suport my word with arguments taken from ur post.
Your tribemates posts and my own opinion wich are posted in similar circumstances.
All you did was atack me on a personal level, insulting me repeatedly.
You didnt show any argument for ur posts like:
Reports for " Prime are a bad tribe" and so on.
Untill you do show some in game stuff you are nothing than a bad quality spammer.

fact 1 - correct
fact 2 - he isn't fricking semi-active! he was one of the most active, computers are evil. It crashed a few days ago and he hasn't been here.
fact 3 - who cares about w6? maybe he's just concentrating on w20, either way, this is w20, if you want to complain about his world 6 account, go to world 6 forums.

DeletedUser

3. was his fault for bitting it + he brought words like noobs.
2. i didnt invented, ur player said so :)
1. thanks

He needs to learn to be polite for start.
Than to make PnP at the right time.
And many others like forum rules.

DeletedUser

3. was his fault for bitting it + he brought words like noobs.
2. i didnt invented, ur player said so :)
1. thanks

He needs to learn to be polite for start.
Than to make PnP at the right time.
And many others like forum rules.

in my opinion, it is more shameful for Prime not to make PnP than for hefty to make it.

DeletedUser

in my opinion, it is more shameful for Prime not to make PnP than for hefty to make it.

I really don't think anyone from Peime, that's active cares to post a PnP.

HTM always had a fondness for them, but he's not around lately which is now publicly known. Beside the fact, we all know hefty loves the forums :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

HTM always had a fondness for them, but he's not around lately which is now publicly known. Beside the fact, we all know hefty loves the forums :icon_evil:

but Prime didn't even send a PM or skype us, no declaration whatsoever.

that is poor form.

DeletedUser59335

HTM was never really on here just rare times. But yeah good luck both sides ;)

DeletedUser

that is poor form.

all this crying i hear about no pnp, i did some fact finding and it's simple: PRON is not worthy of a declaration of any kind, Prime seems to be nobling a few of their players plain and simple. I'd be surprised if Prime even responds to this thread!

this "war" should be called a skirmish, a war involves at least 2 good tribes, 1 old/big/good tribe smashing a new/small/bad tribe is not a war

if you could noble villages with pnp then PRON would own, but you can't so they don't

DeletedUser

all this crying i hear about no pnp, i did some fact finding and it's simple: PRON is not worthy of a declaration of any kind, Prime seems to be nobling a few of their players plain and simple. I'd be surprised if Prime even responds to this thread!

this "war" should be called a skirmish, a war involves at least 2 good tribes, 1 old/big/good tribe smashing a new/small/bad tribe is not a war

if you could noble villages with pnp then PRON would own, but you can't so they don't

That was without a shadow of a doubt, the single stupidest post i have ever read.

I feel like sueing you for wasting my life.
why would you post that 4 times?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Updated Stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: PRON
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: Prime
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 4
Side 2: 55
Difference: 51
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 40,311
Side 2: 529,421
Difference: 489,110
image.php

DeletedUser

Very true Kong=Fail, Now hefty smurf and the Gang must prove to the world that they are Great players, They must noble Prime Targets, I doubt if they could noble any Prime villages.:):):)

DeletedUser

Very true Kong=Fail, Now hefty smurf and the Gang must prove to the world that they are Great players, They must noble Prime Targets, I doubt if they could noble any Prime villages.:):):)

look up. some have already been nobled. How about instead of flameing everyone we let what happens in TW decide bragging rights ect.? Just a question, maker what do you do in this world? what is your account?

DeletedUser

Go away you pathetic Prime fanboi troll, no one cares about your OT dribble.

Time to stop acting like a scared kitten and to come out and reveal your true in game identity, this is getting old and it makes you look very cowardly to say the least..

Still to early to assume anything. Good war just enjoy guys.

What our super saijin tweetie bird friend said ^^

It's early days and the losses we have were expected, it'll be another week before you see the full picture with this war.

DeletedUser

that is poor form.

maybe because hefty knew about the exact time and he told his members:D

please not you again, some PRON members are good, but their problem is we are better:D

Time to stop acting like a scared kitten and to come out and reveal your true in game identity, this is getting old and it makes you look very cowardly to say the least..

everybody please ignore maker and maybe (oh God please) he will leave us for good, we will miss you maker but I will try not to cry too much, good bye

DeletedUser

Good job on nobling some inactive Pron member Lvloh3h.

Why won't you go against someone your own size? ex. Adrian15, Andyblin, Sinaelyn or Wizzydizzy.

Shows you go only for easy targets and barbs.http://www.twstats.com/en20/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=1634057

i think is a conspiracy involved in all of this if what Lvloh3n says is true that Zetre holds the ravencraft account that means that Zetre account is a sacrificial member of Pron, This shows poor form in the leadership.

DeletedUser

Zetre is not a 'sacrificial' player by any means, and Pron isn't in the habit of inviting players just for them to be fodder.

Like has already been stated, Zetre had computer problems so the account couldn't be sat for two days, all these other conspiracy type theories are just innuendo at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.