Stupid Rumor

DeletedUser93482

There is an idiotic rumor started by some rim tribes that CHEX! and BMF are allies. That CHEX! are bashers for BMF. I know most of you don't care and you probably shouldn't, but this rumor is not true. Apparently these rumor starters can't fathom us not joining their noobiness and going after BMF with them. I am in no leadership position in CHEX!. I just hate dumb rumors with zero proof to back them up. A few points why this rumor is retarded:

1) Why would BMF need us as bashers?
2) Why would we bash you for BMF when we can just bash you and take your villas for ourselves?
3) Why would BMF need us as bashers? (Yeah I know it's stated twice)
4) We are nobodies puppet and won't be used.

Thank You.

DeletedUser

There is an idiotic rumor started by some rim tribes that CHEX! and BMF are allies. That CHEX! are bashers for BMF. I know most of you don't care and you probably shouldn't, but this rumor is not true. Apparently these rumor starters can't fathom us not joining their noobiness and going after BMF with them. I am in no leadership position in CHEX!. I just hate dumb rumors with zero proof to back them up. A few points why this rumor is retarded:

1) Why would BMF need us as bashers?
2) Why would we bash you for BMF when we can just bash you and take your villas for ourselves?
3) Why would BMF need us as bashers? (Yeah I know it's stated twice)
4) We are nobodies puppet and won't be used.

Thank You.

So does this mean you are Bashers for Hug?

DeletedUser93482

I would only bash for a tribe named after and dedicated to Ray Parker Jr..... cuz they be bustin.

westgirl

yes that was good - I am still chuckling

Thofalar...send me your IGN..I'd be happy to send you an invite

we need more laughs...right?

DeletedUser

Really since I have a 4 mill. point acct. in W24 and in the #2 tribe of that world. Oh and since you are as big as you are because all the noobs in your own area are more Noobish then you. And ya this is the stupidest post there is really ya you pointed out that not many would care but yet you posted it anyway. Oh and just wait you'll get whats coming to you very soon.

Oh ya and I'm just here to flame you a bit cuz you know I don't care for you much if you can't tell as many don't.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93482

Well I don't know about what you do in W24 nor do I care. This is W49 and in this world you're terrible. I've been playing for over 3 years although I did take a hiatus for a bit. And there are mostly noobs out on the rim.... exactly where you are I might add. I'm as "big" as I am because I'm very active. I don't see how I really "have something coming to me". I haven't really done anything horrible. I guess calling you out for being a lowlife traitor type person means I "have something coming to me". Truth is I don't expect to survive here and even more truth... I don't care. I had friends join BMF. If I were interested in mere survival I could have gotten in I'm sure. I'm just playing until I'm killed off. So rock on lil fella. :)

Hmm. Really you're the only person I've had problems with. I'm sure there are those I've taken out that don't like me much but that comes with the territory and you liked me before I called you out. And I'm not here for friends. I have them in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93482

Sorry about that double post. I'll not do that in the future.

DeletedUser

Really since I have a 4 mill. point acct. in W24 and in the #2 tribe of that world. Oh and since you are as big as you are because all the noobs in your own area are more Noobish then you. And ya this is the stupidest post there is really ya you pointed out that not many would care but yet you posted it anyway. Oh and just wait you'll get whats coming to you very soon.

Oh ya and I'm just here to flame you a bit cuz you know I don't care for you much if you can't tell as many don't.

cool ur tribe lost in w24 then u jumped ship to the enemy tribe congratz?

DeletedUser

A 4 million account isn't a big accomplishment for w24. That's around rank 200, not something I'd be bragging about.

DeletedUser93482

The irony being you come here to flame me and get your ass handed to ya by people I don't even know.