Stupid Rumor

DeletedUser

cool ur tribe lost in w24 then u jumped ship to the enemy tribe congratz?

dayum.

A 4 million account isn't a big accomplishment for w24. That's around rank 200, not something I'd be bragging about.

Dayum. You are are right though, mine is 4.6 mil, but i'm a duke and have sits;) so.... 10mil.

The irony being you come here to flame me and get your ass handed to ya by people I don't even know.

Dayum. Dayum. Dayum. So I guess its my turn...

I'm FROM w24 and dont even know who you are. Dayum. If ur not in the spam hole, its not worth checkin...

DeletedUser50733

Well if we are strutting about and bragging about our size (*blushes*), I play a 17.8 mill point account on w19.

YEEEEAAAAHHHHHHH, DONT I FEEL ULTRA BIG AND COOL NOW?!!! OOOOO YAAAAAA, I FEEL SOOOOOOOOOOO POWERFUL, I CAN BRAG ABOUT HOW BIG MY OTHER WORLD ACCOUNTS ARE! :icon_rolleyes:

At what age do we mature beyond this silly "I'm bigger than you in other worlds" crap???? Jeeeesus

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser93482

@Nathan.... I think they reach that maturity level when a testicle drops.... Well for most. And my dad owns a dealership.

DeletedUser

Westgirl, I was making a joke regarding what Nathan said, hence the :p
Which makes both of your deductions fallacious ;)

As for the age, you're quite close :)

Not sure if Xblotter got the joke or not, I'm going to go with yes. Sarcasm is lost on forums.... /facepalm.

Last edited by a moderator:

rich26ca

oh yeah well nathan i'm just plain bigger then you!!! whoaa!!! lol

this is horrible

DeletedUser

Actually Rich, if you live in the UK, they regularly parody the age old joke 'My dads van is bigger then your dad's van' etc. It's common comedy over there to pull that joke, sorry if it didn't make any sense to non British players. It's meant to be a mockery (self, of course as a lot of observational comedy is) of the whole playground situation :) It's entertaining and old fashioned like the Four Yorkshire Men sketch by Monty Phthon :D

rich26ca

yeah i'm not British but i am Canadian so i had heard it before i just know Nathan and like ribbing him.... ;D

DeletedUser93482

In my neighborhood it was "My dad can beat up your dad". But yeah, it's all the same joke.