STW v AOS

• Thread starter DeletedUser6259
  • Start date

DeletedUser6259

For those who have not yet noted the faint trembling of the ground or the distant drumbeats, the Saints-Wolves Union (StW) has declared war on AOS.

This should come as no surprise to those who follow local politics.

We ask that any tribe considering offering sancturary to war refugees contact the local StW Duke first, and discuss the matter fully before taking such actions. We also ask that tribes forbear from offering to AOS aid and comfort in the form of support or offensive assistance.
--
boola
Chief Diplomat
The StW Union

DeletedUser3160

well isn't this the night for revelations...

*getting some popcorn*

DeletedUser137

This will be a short war, the bulk of AoS isn't in ST families general area so the people scattered around in AoS will get hammered in the day.

DeletedUser3160

*brings out the big bucket and big gulp*

Here ya go!

DeletedUser

well isn't this the night for revelations...

*getting some popcorn*

i sorta think it is... rum theats with war on w2, aos and stw declears war on each other.

els and mcd on w4 declear war. w5 opens.

shoulda got some more popcorn. boolar. do you have some cake?

DeletedUser

This should be good theatre....

*waiting patiently for bolaar to bring cake*

DeletedUser

we may not forget our friends at XiG that also launched at the same time

DeletedUser

AH war...always brings out the baker in me.

Some AoS near me...not much StW...won't really be an overly exciting battle.

:icon_sad:

What ever will I do?

DeletedUser

XiG are officially declaring against AoS.
For both reasons of our own and in assistance of our allies StW.
Attacks have and will continue to be launched against AoS.
Not much left to say?
Have a nice day,
Frankish.

DeletedUser

Interesting twist, AoS requested support from RUM ??? I always thought they hated eachother.

DeletedUser6259

Thanks for the announcement, Frankish. I did not want to mention XiG until XiG was ready to be mentioned.

DeletedUser

lol

Cant we all just get along? :icon_evil: :icon_twisted: MUAHAHAHAHAHA:icon_twisted: :icon_evil:

DeletedUser2812

aos requested support from rum? =)) that's news to me... lol i'm feeling left out now =))

have your own little war and stop trying to sound smart - it's not you ;) (that goes to all the theoretical tacticians around here)

DeletedUser

stupid AOS they are dead I allready took one weakling out and off to take another one :p

DeletedUser

don't call them stupid, they are just not organised, the once so feared war machine AoS is history due to lack of communication and internall strubles.

O and don't forget the extra difficulty in communication as majority of PTT joined AoS and 99% of them don't read/write english and need a dictionary to decipher an english written mail.

It's actually sad to see so many players of this once known war machine go abondened (deleting their account) or trying to deflect to other tribes.

DeletedUser

AoS are in a decline, were just here to help the process along:icon_wink: