SubV declares on whnc :D

DeletedUser

This is really pathetic..

So they have a sitter on Xmach's account (which they did the entire time), and yet instead of actually attempting to defend the account, which was probably a bit beyond their abilities, they just try to "noble it faster..

20st0qv.jpg

And then, after they realize the stats look atrocious again..

Side 1:
Tribes: INH -TnT-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: xmach

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95
Side 2: 1
Difference: 94

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 911,777
Side 2: 10,691
Difference: 901,086

image.php

necc51.jpg

taadaa!, what a suprise :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

true but still all the tribe joining in the gangbang is still pathetic. :lol:

sir maleagant

This is really pathetic..

So they have a sitter on Xmach's account (which they did the entire time), and yet instead of actually attempting to defend the account, which was probably a bit beyond their abilities, they just try to "noble it faster..

whats pathetic about that? Its the only reasonable thing they could do... Why would you make sitters waste their time defending an inactive account against 5-10 attackers? :icon_neutral:

EDIT: I mean, look at nme, he's sitting UNF, uses the account to attack and then when he gets incomings he just leaves the account alone :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

We get it you re winning 5v1 I congratulate you guys, very proud of you haha. Our "Sotd noobs" are still owning on our front btw ;)

DeletedUser

whats pathetic about that? Its the only reasonable thing they could do... Why would you make sitters waste their time defending an inactive account against 5-10 attackers? :icon_neutral:

EDIT: I mean, look at nme, he's sitting UNF, uses the account to attack and then when he gets incomings he just leaves the account alone :icon_surprised:

I would hardly call it a waste of time, do you expect all encounters to be 1 v 1? Any good tribe co-ordinates to take people out, and any good tribe also defends all of it's villages as best possible. I guess that's the difference between us then?

I'm not in TNT, I would have to say that is the wrong decision by Grant there

DeletedUser

I would hardly call it a waste of time, do you expect all encounters to be 1 v 1? Any good tribe co-ordinates to take people out, and any good tribe also defends all of it's villages as best possible. I guess that's the difference between us then?

WHNC not being a rim tribe like INH and currently warring multiple tribes on many different fronts is not exactly afforded the luxury of cowardly sitting back and waiting for opportune moments to pick away at remote and isolated targets. Not complaining, but it just is what it is. That just comes with the territory of being the top core tribe rather than getting fat off all the noob tribes out in the wasteland of the rim where the competition is just non-existent.

DeletedUser

WHNC not being a rim tribe like INH and currently warring multiple tribes on many different fronts is not exactly afforded the luxury of cowardly sitting back and waiting for opportune moments to pick away at remote and isolated targets. Not complaining, but it just is what it is. That just comes with the territory of being the top core tribe rather than getting fat off all the noob tribes out in the wasteland of the rim where the competition is just non-existent.

If INH's competition is so non existant then why are they ranked 3rd in odd? If the rim tribes are as bad as your suggesting then why are SubV Owning whnc so badly?

Try Again :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I think you've misunderstood the difference between cowardice and strategy. Setting aside the fact that this is an online game, and cowardice is therefore a non-factor anyway, it was your tribe (~SOTD~) that folded as soon as soon as you gained a 2nd front, even when the front with Domin8 was basically inert. That would be considered "cowardly" would it not?

Not complaining, but it just is what it is. That just comes with the territory of being the top core tribe rather than getting fat off all the noob tribes out in the wasteland of the rim where the competition is just non-existent.

And I fail to understand how being a core tribe with lot's of fronts has anything to do with your players abilities to defend their own, or other members villages, surely with the almighty powers being in the core has granted you, your players should be better at doing this, as oppose to worse?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah before i was in INH i was a Duke of the tribe ONE, and i believe we gave INH a pretty good fight. We didnt just get demolished by them, because we were a good supportive tribe. But INH did have to actually put together some good offensive operations to take some of us out. And they did.

DeletedUser

can someone please update stats? unless war is basically over? i havn't read all the pages coz i don't have the time and over in K70 i'm not affected enough to hear any news... so i've started looking at the forums of other K's more often :D

DeletedUser56243

Imagine a world in which people were able to do things for themselves...

Side 1:
Tribes: WHNC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 115
Side 2: 297
Difference: 182

image.php