Subv - greatest tribe in TW history?

DeletedUser102109

i am building troops every day, but i had exams this week so it wasnt a good time
anyway, hope to spice things up soon....have a fair few nobles to throw away

DeletedUser

comparing SubV to DNY is like comparing Lebron James to Micheal Jordan.. too bad he had to RETIRE..

DeletedUser102109

hahaha...
who is this guy?
and dont pick on dave(davina?)>insert real gender< or he will pick on you

i think its funny that more than half of the people left are from uk/ireland
cliche?

DeletedUser102109

its funny because this guy randomly pops up and says that
(which is ironic too in your case)

and the cliche of stupid americans....not as good players as us
ring any bells?

edward007007

its funny because this guy randomly pops up and says that
(which is ironic too in your case)

I've been around longer than you have on these forums. Do we need permission from you now to post?

DeletedUser

hahaha...
who is this guy?
and dont pick on dave(davina?)>insert real gender< or he will pick on you

i think its funny that more than half of the people left are from uk/ireland
cliche?

Hmmmmmm, I wonder where you get this made up statistic? Seems that the majority of players are in SubV (that are still playing). And of those players the vast majority are Americans. Because because you only deal with the small amount of players who will still talk to you, and they happen to be European, that does not make you statement correct.

As for the SubV players that are not American, we have given them citizenship. Even the "Owebama" administration does not want to tick off a group "natural born killers" like them. :lol:

alexmichie

SubV consists of many nationalities, thats why we have dominated, there is always someone on to take a sit or help with support or nuking. But I am almost positive that the majority of SubV is made up of Americans, but alot of the louder more outspoken members are English, make your own assumptions on that lol. Pretty sure the entire council is now American with my step down, I think I was the only none American on the council. We have people from England, Argentina, India, New Zealand and other places so there is always someone on.

Awgz, I am glad to see you are now starting to fight back and Well Done for taking a couple of villages, keep them warm for me, please dont over build them, I am not sure why you have maxed your builds, surely you would want to do the opposite to allow yourself more farm space therefore allowing you to have more troops, but thats your call. I would also suggest not just stacking certain villages, it leaves you vulnerable to attacks elsewhere, for example you have stacked your k3 villages which means you have empty villages in k1 which i can take and therefore the def will just disappear, I do realise this is your first ever real attack so good luck and just keep active that is the only way you can succeed.

DeletedUser

He can succeed? Really? How is that?

But yes Awg keep strong and keep at it! :) Make it the best fight of all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

-Nightrider-

hi i use to play this world i was garfielder and i play also world 28 im number 5 in the world with 19,8 close to 20 so what happen since i left?

-Nightrider-

also in w28 we are in a war against the number 1 tribe we are winning the war and if any one wants to come in w28 come and conatact me on skype there is some players in w28 needs co any way

DeletedUser

Awgz, I am glad to see you are now starting to fight back and Well Done for taking a couple of villages, keep them warm for me, please dont over build them, I am not sure why you have maxed your builds, surely you would want to do the opposite to allow yourself more farm space therefore allowing you to have more troops, but thats your call. I would also suggest not just stacking certain villages, it leaves you vulnerable to attacks elsewhere, for example you have stacked your k3 villages which means you have empty villages in k1 which i can take and therefore the def will just disappear, I do realise this is your first ever real attack so good luck and just keep active that is the only way you can succeed.

hey bro you scare the innocent guy away,, you little prick :lol:

DeletedUser

hi i use to play this world i was garfielder and i play also world 28 im number 5 in the world with 19,8 close to 20 so what happen since i left?

i remember garfield.. you the same name in w28?

SubV pawning the world per usual....

DeletedUser102109

i was doing fine after my exams were finished but then halloween came along and the underage drinking crap started(what? dont blame me, blame peer pressure)
then i came back yesterday, sniped what must have been 40 noble trains from that lnlsban guy(seriously, if you are going to send a train, make sure the second noble is within 300ms of the first one) and fell asleep because i couldnt be arsed moving around another 200 villages to dodge attacks(its just not worth it if the info is being passed on)
i admit that alex is seriously beating the crap out of me(that small barrage of nobles was just a kind of last ditch attempt to slow you down, hope you enjoyed moving around hc like the old days) and the k10 and south k1 situations are beginning to frighten me, as it means i have to defend on like 4 fronts then(not looking forward to that)
and i have maxed my villages because dave said it was a pro thing to do(thanks dave) and because it takes less time to rebuild after the cats and its easier to move around resources
and it also makes the situation look a hell of a lot better than it really is

so yeah, hope you enjoying it, and i am writing a big long list of advice that i will give you when i reach 0 points

regards,
awegazm

alexmichie

I did enjoy having to defend again and i was actually upset i lost that one, i just couldnt get anything to it in time, I am pleasantly surprised with you, the rest since tormos have just lain down and died, a few attempted a few small attacks or they sent me and angry letter telling me i am a robot lol keep it up, atleast your making things interesting again.

DeletedUser102109

sorry about today alex
i think i missed like 3....
ah well......

DeletedUser

lol i think its us that should be apologizing to you for taking your villages? :D