Subv - greatest tribe in TW history?

DeletedUser

HAHAHAHA

Hardly any of them are attacking SubV, the majority of it is internals or barbs.

Dignity? your hanging on by the skin of your teeth by nobling anything that is left, Awgz atleast is fighting back, but RGE the little Dignity you did have died when you took in Simon, he just proved what a member he is, already hes posting private things on the publics, Awgz if you do have his sit be careful i dont want you getting banned attacking me with both accounts.

Dude, when are you going to stop "attempting" to insult me? :icon_rolleyes:

edward007007

well i miss w25 i had fun if they were still an account availble ill come and help subv to win well i am a very good player since that world i went play more w28 and now on the 5 in that world but im still miss w25

You're a crap player. You proved that on W25. You're unloyal again proved on W25 when you betrayed your 'friends'
We DON'T care about your W28. Obviously you do, so go and find someone who cares/actually wants to listen to your crap.
Why would you want to help the tribe which have undoubtedly won this world? So you can exaggerate how amazing you are and how you won the world for them?

DeletedUser

Thats harsh edward :O

I can't judge as I don't remember him onw25

edward007007

You are a crap player. W25 is a perfect example.
Your Grammar is awful
I left SubV/W25 because of time restrictions. So how would you know more? You just tribe hopped and did your best to avoid wars

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I dont know where I should put this but here goes war stats for the past 3 months:

Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Side 2:
Tribes: RGE, PACK, =BoB=, conza

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 23,671
Side 2: 4,765
Difference: 18,906

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12,097
Side 2: 506
Difference: 11,591

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 215,507,095
Side 2: 37,863,894
Difference: 177,643,201

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 111,421,122
Side 2: 4,670,796
Difference: 106,750,326

chart

DeletedUser102109

Awgz if you do have his sit be careful i dont want you getting banned attacking me with both accounts.
i am trying to be careful about who i attack with the account, but thanks anyway for the tip

sorry to the players i have attacked with his account, it wasnt personal, and i just needed to send out the nukes for the sake of sending out the nukes
and to john specifically; sorry about all the cats. all the attacks sent at you were after i got the account, i didnt know this was going to happen

DeletedUser

I feel there is no need for you to sit my account. I'm just going to hit delete on it :p

DeletedUser102109

well thanks for nothing......
like no prem, 100% offense, all nukes sent stupid distances...
what did you expect me to do?

DeletedUser

well thanks for nothing......
like no prem, 100% offense, all nukes sent stupid distances...
what did you expect me to do?

Dont blame yourself awgz. Simon is doing what most people should do when there is no point in staying in this world - press delete.

DeletedUser

Dont blame yourself awgz. Simon is doing what most people should do when there is no point in staying in this world - press delete.

:p

More or less. Alex said that account would've been better had it just gone barb before i took it over. Never mind the fact that it was me that hit Shawn the hardest when he was becoming a problem. Never mind the fact that it was me, constantly sending nukes on 200 plus hour journeys to nuke the hell out of players, that nobody bothered to noble. And dont say it didnt happen. I announced it plain and clear. Alex called me lazy because i didnt bother to noble villages. I wasnt interested in specifically nobleing villages, All i wanted to do was nuke. And nuke i did. 7k's and 3 different players i nuked, till they where Clear. ranging from K10/11 (somwhere around there) right upto K95......over 1200 nukes where sent.....every single village they hit was cleared. And nobody bothered to noble them. So alex can call me lazy all he wants, but for a lazy person, i seemed to be pretty active :icon_rolleyes:

I also find it amusing that SubV has barely made a dent in the account....Considering the account was 100% offencive. with ALL the nukes out, In k's where SubV has hundreds to thousands of villages, the best they can do is noble a few hundred k worth of points off me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not everybody has stacks of nobles at the backline maybe ??

Could be wrong but thats my logic.

Also, im having too.nukes/noble your k94-95 vills due to others are inactive...

DeletedUser

Not everybody has stacks of nobles at the backline maybe ??

Could be wrong but thats my logic.

Also, im having too.nukes/noble your k94-95 vills due to others are inactive...

:D

It takes like an hour to make 1 noble. And the majority of the players active have 500+ nobles

DeletedUser

grrrr so isnt this world closed yet?

bernard, you rocking W59/60?

meh, anyone else. i got abused by Gerald Carswell a few days ago on 59. Dont be shy, send me nudes :D

And yeh, come on lads, finish this one up.

DeletedUser102109

sorry, i didnt realise i was supposed to be going down in points.....

DeletedUser

Lychaus, many subv folk are on w60 , you should come join us :p

DeletedUser

Such as who, Bernard?

Seriously? you cant go and take a look yourself? :| Its not hard.....

Its funny though, i can see them getting there arrogant arses kicked. They seem to think because they "Won" W25, they'll do good on any other world. They also seem to think its amusing they got my account banned....Oh bravo alex, John and whoever else played a part in it :D completely pointless none the less. But think on this, while you "winners" continue to play this game. I'll actually be out learning...You players who seem to think TW is a life or death situation, saying you need to spend as much time as possible playing a game :icon_rolleyes:

So have fun. No doubt W25 will still be around in 3 months, You called me lazy alex, because i did little, what about the other 30-40 members in the tribe who also do nothing?

Have fun "Winning" the world.

DeletedUser

Have fun "Winning" the world.

We will certainly have fun and I hope you enjoy your vacation from tribalwars. :) When you return, tell us how much you enjoyed it, will you? :p

Such as who, Bernard?
Spazzbunny, immunesoul, realistica, me, sta17, yeh...turns even cerizar, greeny, halling, meh tons. Mr-Fry...

Last edited by a moderator: