SUC falling apart

DeletedUser

Being in a top tribe does not make me not a "noob" but being me makes me not a "noob" cuz i rock.

DeletedUser

Being in a top tribe does not make me not a "noob" but being me makes me not a "noob" cuz i rock.

Okay. I was wrong about your attitude. :icon_neutral:

Good luck with the rest of w53 anyway. ":icon_rolleyes:"

DeletedUser

Aw. :lol:

Hey, you know that kid could be good if he jumped off his high horse. Don't gimmi that shit Roy! :lol:

(one word posts are infractionable too Roy!!! :icon_redface: :icon_razz: )

DeletedUser

Im not on a horse lol. And if i was it would not be high.

DeletedUser

Here jimmyv, let me help you with your thread staying on topic.

Looks like Hubris just dismissed a bunch more guys, knocking them right out of top twenty. It MUST have been too much pressure from jimmyv.

chase i lol'ed at this i like that everyone gives jimmyv credit, however chase i have a few words of wisdom get the (insert expletive here) out of our continent ^^ jking of course as long as you all share the booze...:icon_biggrin:

EDIT: and be forewarned that some of us *cough*turtle*cough* drink aloooottt of alcohol ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Guys I am really sorry that it was your K that we happen to be moving toward. The plan was made way before I even knew you were there, then I started checking out what was going on in that k, and I found you guys, and LIKED you :)

DeletedUser

don't worry, we'll just move into all the other Ks as well :p

DeletedUser

I'm always willing to share what's in my cooler. It's never fun to drink alone.

DeletedUser

Guys I am really sorry that it was your K that we happen to be moving toward. The plan was made way before I even knew you were there, then I started checking out what was going on in that k, and I found you guys, and LIKED you :)

Just merge?
Not serious btw :/

DeletedUser

Well i have lost faith in my tribe so i need a new one to join. Anyone want me? I will not be joining basics cuz they just bug me.

DeletedUser

thank god jimmyv came to his senses!!! mad props to him... oh and as far as us bugging you.... I <3 you... that is all :icon_redface:

EDIT: No homo of course... ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We so don't want you jimmyv. These guys might like you but I don't. Especially since you are singlehandedly destroying my tribe. Okay that last part is a joke. But the rest is not.