Such a Cruel World

• Thread starter DeletedUser113381
  • Start date

DeletedUser113381

Such a Cruel World

Sad times ahead, such a Cruel and Ruthless world we live in. With the price of groceries sky-rocketing exceptionally high, us folks in Cruel decided to raise our very own Pigs.

pigs460x276.jpg

Now at first things started out nice and easy, with only 30 Pigs to feed, we were making a profit. Now, things soon got a bit tougher when they started multiplying, adding more and more piggies to their family. This enraged us farmers.

farmer-300x169.jpg

Us farmers have been at peace with our pigs, killing off one or two at a time to survive, but now we just can't keep up with all the mouth's.

Piglets-End-Gestestion-Crates-580x435.jpg

As if the never ending chain of mouths wasn't enough, our little piggies kept molesting the turtles down by the watering hole ...this was the last straw for the turtles.

97860848.jpg

So with that, the turtles declared war on the pigs.

Pigs, being the huggers that they are decided to get their allies to help them..

Hugfest%20Buttons.jpg

Allies

Warpigs
Kicked Back
++Warlords++
Hells Angel
Warpiggs
2nd Cohort TheHolyRomanEmpire
Warpig
Animosity
DREAM
DREAM2
The Knights Of Doom
CRAZOTIC
The Knights Of Doom 2

Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
[C.Z]
CHRT3
CHRT1
[C.Z²]
CHRT4
Hell
CHRT2
Hell2
+War+
AKQJ10

Enemies
~PRO~
Turtle
PPs!
O.D.A

Thirteen tribes have been molesting these Turtles. Turtles have such a hard shell they do not worry about poking.

We may be Cruel and Ruthless but we can no longer stand by and watch these Turtles being molested .

So we will start Operation : Save the turtles.

logoSmall.jpg

So with that, Cruel officially declares war on the Pig Alliance..

Missile%2Blaunch.jpeg

PnP has been approved by your friendly neighborhood Dancing Bear
:edited for idiocray's enjoyment

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Go forth Turtles, and conquer in the name of the great Alex.

ps: plz l2resize; your shitty pic of a clipart farmer does no better in a full-screen size

DeletedUser

go forth turtles, and conquer in the name of the great alex.

Ps: Plz l2resize; your shitty pic of a clipart farmer does no better in a full-screen size

you bastard reply to me

EDIT: that was in caps but apaz not because it gets edited when you type all in caps :lol:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pigs have gotten quiet since their last attacking spree. Biting off more than they can chew perhaps?

DeletedUser

It passed a long time since i didnt see such a nice declaration.. Beautiful!

SHAGAN888

back stabbed

Gotta just love this game sometimes,
Cruel has a NAP with pig and just breaks it due to an opportunity to pick off weaken villages that pig has due to war ongoing with turtle...

Weak members of pig that have been spying for cruel leave and attack fellow members, how sad...

You know there should be some integrity to this game thrown in with a little honor, guess im just getting old and been playing too long and come from the old days of tribal wars when those kinda words meant something...

Hope the back stabbers get what they deserve and may the best tribe with honor win, thats who im cheering for...

xman182

back stabbed

Cruel has a NAP with pig and just breaks it due to an opportunity to pick off weaken villages that pig has due to war ongoing with turtle...

Weak members of pig that have been spying for cruel leave and attack fellow members, how sad...

You know there should be some integrity to this game thrown in with a little honor, guess im just getting old and been playing too long and come from the old days of tribal wars when those kinda words meant something...

Hope the back stabbers get what they deserve and may the best tribe with honor win, thats who im cheering for...

Back stabbed you say.
Lemme fill you in on a few things.
First Pig and family violated the nap by recruiting players all inside our core and within our members 5x5 area. Also taking in active refugees. They also continued to recruit players all along our border as if staging for something..
The players we recruited was a strategic move for sure but bear in mind that we have been in communication with these players for along while waiting until we were close enuff to recruit.
The Nap we had was and always would have been a temporary nap put in place for one reason. The reason was to remove the hell family from the Map. Everything was fine until we found out we were the ones being played. Pig claimed to be attacking Hell all the while holding a nap with them. I'm sure we are not the only tribe that was being used for pigs own personal gain.
What sealed the deal was the attempted gang bang on a tribe they knew we had diplo with.

I'm as old school as your gonna get and this loyalty and honor you speak of left the game along time ago. LIke 30 worlds ago.

This world has so far turned into one big hugfest. 13 tribes attacking one is a bit more than we care to stand by and let happen.

DeletedUser

back stabbed

Backstabbed, lmao. If you have diplomacy with everyone in a two k radius, odds are that one of them will eventually turn in you

That diplomacy list of Pigs, if true, is embarrassing and smacks of nothing but being scared. Crying about this declaration when you have so many allies is pathetic......unless of course, they arent really allies who will come to your aid, in which case I refer to my previous point of the patheticness of that list once more

Go Turtles is what I say

SHAGAN888

Backstabbed, lmao. If you have diplomacy with everyone in a two k radius, odds are that one of them will eventually turn in you

That diplomacy list of Pigs, if true, is embarrassing and smacks of nothing but being scared. Crying about this declaration when you have so many allies is pathetic......unless of course, they arent really allies who will come to your aid, in which case I refer to my previous point of the patheticness of that list once more

Go Turtles is what I say

ROTFLMAO A 2 K radius (you exaggerate worse than a woman) No offense to woman though im sure to catch a ton of heat for that statement, lol, but come on woman its true...

all woman plz send all hate mail to my in game address....

ok back on topic here, you also say YOU like im part of this of which I AM NOT, Im simply a by-stander thats got the inside scoop

you also misspelled pathlessness, of which you may be right on this statement, but if only each tribe gives 20 to 30 of an effort (and thats whats going on here) then you may need that many involved....Plus it seems that diplomacy really dont matter anyway and all can be dropped when the war ends....lol

Its hard enough to find a true ally in this game let alone a really true blue tribe that dont tuck tail and run at the first sign of adversity

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ROTFLMAO A 2 K radius (you exaggerate worse than a woman) No offense to woman though im sure to catch a ton of heat for that statement, lol, but come on woman its true...

all woman plz send all hate mail to my in game address....

ok back on topic here, you also say YOU like im part of this of which I AM NOT, Im simply a by-stander thats got the inside scoop

you also misspelled pathlessness, of which you may be right on this statement, but if only each tribe gives 20 to 30 of an effort (and thats whats going on here) then you may need that many involved....Plus it seems that diplomacy really dont matter anyway and all can be dropped when the war ends....lol

Its hard enough to find a true ally in this game let alone a really true blue tribe that dont tuck tail and run at the first sign of adversity

Gross exaggeration to stress a point ; its called hyperbole. Im sure a mysoginist like you will be able to look those words up in a dictionary

And that is the point exactly, if allies cannot be relied on, dont ally them and especially dont ally with 15-20 tribes

To call this backstabbing is to highlight the fact that you havent played this game for long enough to know that diplomacy is worth diddly squat

SHAGAN888

Gross exaggeration to stress a point ; its called hyperbole. Im sure a mysoginist like you will be able to look those words up in a dictionary

And that is the point exactly, if allies cannot be relied on, dont ally them and especially dont ally with 15-20 tribes

To call this backstabbing is to highlight the fact that you havent played this game for long enough to know that diplomacy is worth diddly squat

By the way, the proper spelling is misogynist. So don't use big words that are beyond your intelligence unless you know how to spell them first....And just for the record I don't hate woman.... Just bullies that pray on the weak

DeletedUser

Wow, so your response to a reasonably well structured reply is to just flame on spelling and intelligence? Allow me to give you a slow clap for genius, creativity, and originality....

On-topic:

With as many allies as they had, someone was always going to break out of it. TBH joining the defence of one tribe being gang banged by 13-14 other tribes is more honourable IMHO. Go turtles

DeletedUser111495

Yeah Turtles rule, screw the Pigs, considering The tribe was founded and run by the same group of players from W70 it comes to no suprise that they have so much hugging going on, they did it on W70 and will do it on W72 and any other world they play on....

GO TURTLES!

kirkthewineman

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
mislead obviously..

Back stabbed you say.
Lemme fill you in on a few things.
First Pig and family violated the nap by recruiting players all inside our core and within our members 5x5 area. Also taking in active refugees. They also continued to recruit players all along our border as if staging for something..
The players we recruited was a strategic move for sure but bear in mind that we have been in communication with these players for along while waiting until we were close enuff to recruit.
The Nap we had was and always would have been a temporary nap put in place for one reason. The reason was to remove the hell family from the Map. Everything was fine until we found out we were the ones being played. Pig claimed to be attacking Hell all the while holding a nap with them. I'm sure we are not the only tribe that was being used for pigs own personal gain.
What sealed the deal was the attempted gang bang on a tribe they knew we had diplo with.

I'm as old school as your gonna get and this loyalty and honor you speak of left the game along time ago. LIke 30 worlds ago.

This world has so far turned into one big hugfest. 13 tribes attacking one is a bit more than we care to stand by and let happen.

We were allies with ~ACE~ they were declared on by HELL. we fought ace war for them clocking up highest od in world. we had a nap with cruel.. all honourable. Turtle started to take villas against agreed direction for peace and attacked pigs.. pigs retaliated and smashed most turtles.. again wormtongue noobs on ice agreed a deal.. built up broke deal and attacked again.. meanwhile after good ole pigs done the fighting ACE allied with turtle and dropped ally with pigs.. how crap is that? so we cant get out of war unless ACE accepts peace from HELL. Turtle then declared so were fighting Hell, turtle and ace prepping to stab us with the assassins knife..
Pig had no choice but to nap with the locals we were still officially at war with (cruel were not in that war) so we could concentrate on the crafty untrustable turtles.
seems then that ACE finally declared. noobs on ice sent his poison mails for pigs to defect and silver tongued cruel into joining their war they wasnt winning..
thats the story, surely one can see a strong parasitic tribe amongst you. that will steal yr members when ready??
pigs noticed this at the beggining, yet seems others are blind till bitten also..:(

DeletedUser

nice declaration! and, erm, may i ask, how is declaring in public forum back stabbing?

EDIT: seems a legit poke in the face if you ask me?

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
silver tongued cruel into joining their war they wasnt winning..

Not winning?

Pig

No turtle villages conquered there.

Piglet

Or there

pigg

Or there

Turtle

Oh look 4 villages conquered from pigs by Turtle.

It's pretty pathetic that you hug 10 tribes into your alliance yet you cannot even take 1 village. You outnumbered us from day 1 yet we are still kicking your tails. We're winning. You're not. End of story.

And you want to talk about backstabbing? How about the fact that DREAM appeared to be on our side by sending support to Noobs but really wasn't? I still laugh at how easy it was to gain access to your forums and diplomacy list.

Last edited: