Such a Cruel World

• Thread starter DeletedUser113381
  • Start date

DeletedUser113381

nice declaration! and, erm, may i ask, how is declaring in public forum back stabbing?

EDIT: seems a legit poke in the face if you ask me?

Thank you ;) and thank you to everyone who still appreciates a good PnP

DeletedUser81282

I am Pillage-N-Burn, and I like the first post, it does me well to know that there is such a reaction to what the pigs are doing. I had no idea this was such a big deal until someone in my tribe told me about this thread :D

KeegiKolmas

We were allies with ~ACE~ they were declared on by HELL. we fought ace war for them clocking up highest od in world. we had a nap with cruel.. all honourable. Turtle started to take villas against agreed direction for peace and attacked pigs.. pigs retaliated and smashed most turtles.. again wormtongue noobs on ice agreed a deal.. built up broke deal and attacked again.. meanwhile after good ole pigs done the fighting ACE allied with turtle and dropped ally with pigs.. how crap is that? so we cant get out of war unless ACE accepts peace from HELL. Turtle then declared so were fighting Hell, turtle and ace prepping to stab us with the assassins knife..
Pig had no choice but to nap with the locals we were still officially at war with (cruel were not in that war) so we could concentrate on the crafty untrustable turtles.
seems then that ACE finally declared. noobs on ice sent his poison mails for pigs to defect and silver tongued cruel into joining their war they wasnt winning..
thats the story, surely one can see a strong parasitic tribe amongst you. that will steal yr members when ready??
pigs noticed this at the beggining, yet seems others are blind till bitten also..:(

Cry me a river

You have killed like 20 player "nuke" to slow down 2-3 players - yea you must be winning lols.

Difference is tho, that pig players use ressys from pits to build troops, we use res from like 300 different village pits.

But meh.

Good you finally registered to externals haha

And kudos Cruel for nice PnP

DeletedUser

I have a sneaking suspicion that this PnP is a little fictional in regards to the alliances.

Pink: Pig family.
Cyan: Well, these guys, half of the allies list.

5H7zC.png

5H7wX.png

Pretty sure who ever is giving you this info is pretty high at the moment. Check the tags of the tribes I added, and they're all tribes listed on the "allies" list, full names, while their tags are in the NAP list.

Cruel pls.

DeletedUser107874

Your sneaking suspicion is wrong, the list is real.

It doesn't have to make sense because well, where is the sense in having a family of 3 tribes on top of each other? They like hugging, what can we say..

And the Duke of PIG himself didn't even deny it, why, because he can't.

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
NB Pigs baron relocated to rim lols.

Exactly.

Tell me Kirk, how long did it take for you to plan an op against Xaime using 3 different players? Hours? Days?

Guess what Kirk, Keegi and I planned that op on your baron in about 30 minutes. And Keegi was buzzed too.

You have no hope of winning. That makes 5 villages taken from you by us at the start of the war. You've taken none.

DeletedUser111495

^Well done, you have taken villages off one of the worst tribes in the game, you must be so proud of youselves...

DeletedUser113381

^Well done, you have taken villages off one of the worst tribes in the game, you must be so proud of youselves...

Well done, you've successfully failed to troll this PnP. Go else-where, you're not loved here :icon_rolleyes:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

It's not about pride.

It's about showing humility to a leader who has blind faith and pride in his own tribe. He says we were losing when clearly before this declaration we had already taken villages from them.

All they can manage to do is send random nukes 30 hours out, random fakes, and suicide their nobles through failed noble ops. They will lose the war.

To all the little piggies out there: If the situation seems hopeless IT IS

You're better off leaving the tribe and restarting in the rim of the world now rather than wait for us to eat you.

DeletedUser

i used to love seeing the war stats (these look pretty one sided - maybe i missed an ally or four?):

Side 1:
Tribes: Cruel, Turtle
Side 2:
Tribes: Pig, pigg, Piglet

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 102
Side 2: 79
Difference: 23

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

chart

DeletedUser

You couldn't make that shit up even if you tried.... http://gyazo.com/f711afc58ec249a298f0185063410899

If thats not the sexiest enemy list i've seen i don't know what is.

Also WP is not associated with the pig family or alliance. I was confused for the longest time also.
That's probably the most hilarious thing I have seen yet, apart from the entirety of W1 against T:V.... If I could be assed attempting to re-do that map, I'm pretty sure I'd find the entire continent pink and cyan...

Also, ditch gyazo... puush is so much better.

nowitsover

Aces Revisited.. what`s their tag?

This one is selfupdating.
[Spoil]
en72

Allies
Purple:
Pig
blank.gif

pigg
blank.gif

Piglet

Cyan:
blank.gif

blank.gif

TKOD
blank.gif

TKOD2
blank.gif

DREAM
blank.gif

DREAM2
blank.gif

[C.Z]
blank.gif

[C.Z²]
blank.gif

Hell
blank.gif

Hell2
blank.gif

vs

Red:
Cruel
blank.gif

Turtle
blank.gif

~Ace~[/Spoil]

Last edited:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
WP is in no way associated with the Pig huggle alliance. It needs to be removed from the map please.

~ACE~ is Ace's tag.