Suggestion: Splitting attacks based on size and only showing them X hours out

DeletedUser

Lazy ass player - you mean you have a real life? :icon_biggrin:

Real life???? I've heard of one of those. Is that where you go outside and meet people and stuff- I've thought about trying it but I get scared and don't bother.

darkaniken2

Real life???? I've heard of one of those. Is that where you go outside and meet people and stuff- I've thought about trying it but I get scared and don't bother.
I thought it was that new server they just came out with... it's got one of those new features called a "sun". Not sure what it is, but may have to check it out sometime.

DeletedUser81278

I thought it was that new server they just came out with... it's got one of those new features called a "sun". Not sure what it is, but may have to check it out sometime.

:icon_surprised: No - I heard the sun is dangerous - it can burn you an stuff!

damn - it really IS too quiet in here :lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised: No - I heard the sun is dangerous - it can burn you an stuff!

damn - it really IS too quiet in here :lol:

I think that anything you need to wear protective eye-ware for should be avoided at all costs.

darkaniken2

I think that anything you need to wear protective eye-ware for should be avoided at all costs.
I agree. Also, can anyone clarify on what exactly a sun is? I've never seen one... :(

-core-

personally i think it tips the scale the opposite way... its easier to defend 50 nukes and 10 trains than with that accompioned by 2500 fakes... but i do see your point aswell as trying to eliminate fakes... does make the game more fun

Disagree.. TW team trying to make the game more challenging with adding some more lame rules or new add-ons/modules etc to keep us interested. Now this game is suppose to be a strategic game. Disabling faking option will kill part of the strategic style in offensive part of the game also for a good player defending will be rather dull and this will eventually affect badly.

TW is already loosing number of players for certain changes and premium being a little expensive and/or many other personal reason. This will kill the fun entirely which I believe.

DeletedUser

That's why I said that you shouldn't be able to see the incomings ... until they were 24 hours out. That gives back the balance between the attacker and defender

I would much rather be able to time attacks than to know roughly the amount of units in the attack.