Summary of this world in memes

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
Hehe so funny! cardocard use your hc nukes elsewhere.

For something i did as a troll at world start it really did get alot of funny reactions to it. Not to mention Death and Jonas with his push accounts couldnt break me when i had them so they clearly they do have some merit

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
And that shitty hiding Hungarians all the times had more OD than "we are the big fighter" Aces, with less villages :)

And giving villages to DS... actually, we have lost 500 villages, and has right now 4435 villages which is exactly 4435 villages lead compared to you and your tribe :) Now Aces are gone, and hopefully the bigger guys can play this endgame without any ballast.

qvg1DX6.png

It's hard to accept, but your time is over little boy :)

Yeah, after we deleted and ds been on you for 2 months you finally have some stats. Good for you.

Before ikea and ds you guys were focused by whom??

Ofcourse you are here and i am not, i went out with a fight meanwhile you guys did what you always have done. Played scared and tried to hide, issue this time is there was no aces to hide behind. Didnt count so far eh?

I told you what would happen, when you end up losing , will you think” oh shit seven was right, ds was a threat, they sure knew how to play” ? We lost to DS not to NF, we accepted defeat after our allies turning our back.

Gosh, why do i speak to someone who does not understand the meaning of allies

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
Ofcourse you are here and i am not, i went out with a fight meanwhile you guys did what you always have done. Played scared and tried to hide, issue this time is there was no aces to hide behind. Didnt count so far eh?

I was going to stop replying but your such a comedy goldmine its hard to resist. You went out with a fight? You quit the world when the going got tough. You didn't go out with a fight you ran away from a fight. As Kamikazee says, you are delusional.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I was going to stop replying but your such a comedy goldmine its hard to resist. You went out with a fight? You quit the world when the going got tough. You didn't go out with a fight you ran away from a fight. As Kamikazee says, you are delusional.

Please Fred, how long did you play the world? 2 weeks? 3? You came back to hold a rune village and ask why no one wants to fight?

Watch how NF is dismantled and remember aces hels against DS for so long. We did not surrender, we captured more than we lost but spies and dirty play pushed us over.

I really don’t play to win as its a game no one will ever give you credit for lol, no one. IF DS felt they needed to play dirty like that to win i only feel honored, proves how difficult we were to defeat.

NF on the other hand rofl...

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You are a delusional one, arent you?:D:D:D:D:D

Its like a joke watching NF , had to check say hi’s stats. Did he make a deal with DS??? Or did he realise the same thing i did? Aint worth playing over the summer. Or he just suck and did his best? :D

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I almost buying your awesome summer. If you need to say it in every second comments of yours then its most be true. But I'm still a bit hesitant so keep telling me about your great summer. That you spend most of your time to figure out ways to offend NF, at least try to offend NF. Just like your last summer. No TW played, but all the beautiful advantures you took. Unfortunatelly there is no proof for that.

So watching us all day long, lurking here and writing down how good your summer is actually considered a good summer? Relax bro, you don't look pathetic. Enjoy your bestest summer! ^_^

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I almost buying your awesome summer. If you need to say it in every second comments of yours then its most be true. But I'm still a bit hesitant so keep telling me about your great summer. That you spend most of your time to figure out ways to offend NF, at least try to offend NF. Just like your last summer. No TW played, but all the beautiful advantures you took. Unfortunatelly there is no proof for that.

So watching us all day long, lurking here and writing down how good your summer is actually considered a good summer? Relax bro, you don't look pathetic. Enjoy your bestest summer! ^_^

Nice link on the account my co played :) he won that world, not me.

Oh, this is like my favorite hobby, watching NF burn. I do that with a smile on my face. Knowing you know you will lose and knowing you know it was a bad call not to help us. Instead of winning the world you are now losing it.

Gives me great joy, sort of i suppose, not as if i honestly would care too much, but i like to be reminded our allies end up the same way as us.