Reaction score
@N1trox ily <3

grootMeme.jpg

giphy.gif

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Typical -NF-

Refuse to give Aces their vills for a good fight against DS, but when DS ask for their vills they just hand em over on mass. Somehow i do not get this, did NF not promise to defeat DS? Now they giving them the win for free? Whats going on...

Well, at least NF won't fight their newest allies, going the right way i suppose and just giving up like the dogs they are.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
How ou doing my little gunner? Still eating barbs and running away when you see the first inc? o_O

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Said the one with 50 points. ROFLMAO

What is the diffrence between us? I quit 2 months ago and will enjoy my summer meanwhile you will enjoy it trying to fight for your life.

Its pure comedy, NF refuse to talk peace with ikea and aces give up and just goes out in flames. Now NF allies DS, enemies they wanted dead. Ohh and wait, now they are enemies with DS and allies with Ikea, another tribe they refused to let win.

Imagine if NF had realised this before aces left this world, then one of nf ikea and aces would have won instead of DS/Noname family.

Impressive thinking from NF as always. But hey, i do love to pop in here to bash on nf, but i do suppose i shouldnt dothat, you guys already have it hard enough as it is.

WILLPOWER

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Tell me. How could NF win from the IKEA-aces-shocks combo? NF is a pure Hungarian tribe, not something like IKEA who wants to be "swedish" but in reality for the win they don't care which means as NF players we would have never won on your side. Its funny how these useless noobs called NF, this little non-factor tribe is the decider in everything and for some reason we are the ones determining who will win. Maybe, just maybe its not true and you just trying to put the blame on us for your own weakness? You ran from the first incomings. We lost 800 vills to DS and aside from nitrox everyone is here. Thats the difference.

And tell me. Aside from barcsa and 1-2 south members who wanted DS to be "dead"? Its a freaking game brother, we don't have those kind of feelings. Something is really not good around your head. Obviously barcsa and a few members were frustrated by the "dirty DS" move. But thats it. Same with VLH. It was never like everyone wanted VLH "dead". Mostly I had the problems with them for not doing anything and just screwing us over constantly. And what happened? 2 tribe worth of players went to IKEA and how many left? 5? Now look at you and your crew. First all the frontliners ran away like cowards and the same reason we really not wanted IKEA to recruit from the leftovers because the same is gonna happen. And look at now. Ashen has an easier time taking Raub's villages than I do while for me he would be an internal.

To make things clear that you can't understand. NF wants to win, but unfortunatelly the main theme of the tribe is to be pure Hungarian which makes things really hard. Second, my oppinion on matters or my epxressions are not my tribe's, so yeah, I don't care about winning or losing, nor gaining vills or losing them, any time of the server it is 1 word for Roli and I give all my vills to the tribe without a single word.

We never hated anyone. We respect the core players of IKEA. Passively we learnt a lot from them, especially me. We don't even hate you nor Aces/Shocks, but if you think we are gonna like you for backstabbing us then you really should see a doctor. The only thing is that we blame YOU, we blame Junior and the members of the tribes for that and not IKEA. They were our opponents, obviously they are gonna do whats best for them. The only thing I have against them is 1-2 players went over the line which is bullying I don't like but they found the right person because it doesn't get to me, so the real thing is they defenetly multi gamed while they were internalling all the VLH accs. But on this world it is something considered not that big of a deal compared to the other shits that happened.

We almost cleaned all exVLH thats why the alliance happened now because the "refuse" was over the exVLH territory what they refused. I really like that you make certain that as 4 of us together we could beat DS, but you would been garbage anyway and back then we had a way bigger advantage over them in this situation it would be only 1 vs 1 (north vs south). Which makes that beating not that certain to people who sees through your lies. So we would have give up for this uncertainty in your oppinion. And if this would be succesful you still would have merged with IKEA like you did. The only difference would be that NF wouldnt have any backline. Now at least we have some.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Tell me. How could NF win from the IKEA-aces-shocks combo? NF is a pure Hungarian tribe, not something like IKEA who wants to be "swedish" but in reality for the win they don't care which means as NF players we would have never won on your side. Its funny how these useless noobs called NF, this little non-factor tribe is the decider in everything and for some reason we are the ones determining who will win. Maybe, just maybe its not true and you just trying to put the blame on us for your own weakness? You ran from the first incomings. We lost 800 vills to DS and aside from nitrox everyone is here. Thats the difference.

And tell me. Aside from barcsa and 1-2 south members who wanted DS to be "dead"? Its a freaking game brother, we don't have those kind of feelings. Something is really not good around your head. Obviously barcsa and a few members were frustrated by the "dirty DS" move. But thats it. Same with VLH. It was never like everyone wanted VLH "dead". Mostly I had the problems with them for not doing anything and just screwing us over constantly. And what happened? 2 tribe worth of players went to IKEA and how many left? 5? Now look at you and your crew. First all the frontliners ran away like cowards and the same reason we really not wanted IKEA to recruit from the leftovers because the same is gonna happen. And look at now. Ashen has an easier time taking Raub's villages than I do while for me he would be an internal.

To make things clear that you can't understand. NF wants to win, but unfortunatelly the main theme of the tribe is to be pure Hungarian which makes things really hard. Second, my oppinion on matters or my epxressions are not my tribe's, so yeah, I don't care about winning or losing, nor gaining vills or losing them, any time of the server it is 1 word for Roli and I give all my vills to the tribe without a single word.

We never hated anyone. We respect the core players of IKEA. Passively we learnt a lot from them, especially me. We don't even hate you nor Aces/Shocks, but if you think we are gonna like you for backstabbing us then you really should see a doctor. The only thing is that we blame YOU, we blame Junior and the members of the tribes for that and not IKEA. They were our opponents, obviously they are gonna do whats best for them. The only thing I have against them is 1-2 players went over the line which is bullying I don't like but they found the right person because it doesn't get to me, so the real thing is they defenetly multi gamed while they were internalling all the VLH accs. But on this world it is something considered not that big of a deal compared to the other shits that happened.

We almost cleaned all exVLH thats why the alliance happened now because the "refuse" was over the exVLH territory what they refused. I really like that you make certain that as 4 of us together we could beat DS, but you would been garbage anyway and back then we had a way bigger advantage over them in this situation it would be only 1 vs 1 (north vs south). Which makes that beating not that certain to people who sees through your lies. So we would have give up for this uncertainty in your oppinion. And if this would be succesful you still would have merged with IKEA like you did. The only difference would be that NF wouldnt have any backline. Now at least we have some.

The fuck did i just read? A born losers testament.

How many of us left for ikea after we folded the tribe? Everyone in Aces know we were only playing ikea as we needed them.

We had the alliance with NF because we believed we could beat you in the endgame, we could not beat ikea, thats why we needed you.

Issue were, DS was beating us. We needed help to make it out, help NF refused us. Core aces held against DS every single op DS made, bit shock was alittle bit weaker and the crack came when 2 accounts were used by DS. At which point it was impossible to hold the shock area.

NF thinks we played to merge ikea, its funny how everyone seems to think that, ikea themselfs think that too (sorry but i had no real intent on that, i wanted my flawless victory)

Truth be told, i am just glad it went as it went, i did not realise how sweet it is not playing this game 247. But i want facts to be correct. You say we were merging ikea, we never did. We never would have, prove me wrong - which you cant.

I am sure NF had some weird way they were going to win on, probably letting us die slowly on DS and beating ikea with noname then helping us. Issue is, we were not going to act punshingbags in an equal alliance. We had the alliance to end it in endgame, NF played selfish, which meant i got to pull down NF as we went down.

You took our shot at victory, i take yours. Now thats only fair.

HelloHeidy

Reaction score
Seven
You planned to backstab your ally in the back of your tribe whilst fighting another enemy. You opened up a two front war. Once things went to shit for you instead of staying and fighting in odds that really weren't that bad you ran away. Better players then you have faced worse odds then this and stayed and gone on to win worlds. Yes a couple of accounts got messed up, so what? If my enemy pulled some bullshit on me my reaction wouldn't be to quit. It would be to keep fighting to get revenge on them instead you then went on to blame shock for all your ills, pissed them all off and quit ruining any chance of a stand. You ruined your chances of success this world and just like 110 you quit instead of trying.

Have you actually ever finished a world? You quit playing 105 you quit playing 110 now you quit playing 111. Do you need the Swedes and all their dodgy tactics to carry you to world win? As that is what it seems like to me.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Seven
You planned to backstab your ally in the back of your tribe whilst fighting another enemy. You opened up a two front war. Once things went to shit for you instead of staying and fighting in odds that really weren't that bad you ran away. Better players then you have faced worse odds then this and stayed and gone on to win worlds. Yes a couple of accounts got messed up, so what? If my enemy pulled some bullshit on me my reaction wouldn't be to quit. It would be to keep fighting to get revenge on them instead you then went on to blame shock for all your ills, pissed them all off and quit ruining any chance of a stand. You ruined your chances of success this world and just like 110 you quit instead of trying.

Have you actually ever finished a world? You quit playing 105 you quit playing 110 now you quit playing 111. Do you need the Swedes and all their dodgy tactics to carry you to world win? As that is what it seems like to me.
Comes from the dude that never stays and never wins

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Comes from the dude that never stays and never wins
Here you go scrub.

Notice how his stats are substantially better than any of the worlds you played.

#HeidyTheFluffyRat

Seven, you're definitely on the top 5 of worst tribe mates to have in a tribe. You're selfish, myopic, and arrogant and at the same time spineless and emotional. You can tell you didn't play sports as a kid because you have no clue how to act in a team, or much less how to interact with a group of people.