SUPER AWESOME DECLAR- wait, wa?

DeletedUser

Damutantman;6520217You are in the position you are in right now because you did underestimate a tribe on this world said:
Not true. I have lost count of the number of times I have been approached in the last 6 or so months and offered one thing or another for us to attack W2V. The offer just before yours, was us joining in with T and MoM against W2V but we chose to decline all offers. There are a number of reasons why we declined and I am sure I have outlined them all to all of you who have asked me. Winning a world is not the be all and end all for us, simple as that.

DeletedUser84667

Not true. I have lost count of the number of times I have been approached in the last 6 or so months and offered one thing or another for us to attack W2V. The offer just before yours, was us joining in with T and MoM against W2V but we chose to decline all offers. There are a number of reasons why we declined and I am sure I have outlined them all to all of you who have asked me. Winning a world is not the be all and end all for us, simple as that.

Actually, according to your duke it is. From his fingers, he clearly stated one of the driving factors behind not declaring on W2V is the want to just win the world early.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, according to your duke it is. From his fingers, he clearly stated one of the driving factors behind not declaring on W2V is the want to just win the world early.

Win/close, It's the same to me. I want to close the world quickly, as opposed to dragging it out an additional 2 years. Naturally I intend for those who have worked hard with me to get that win, despite that, winning is most certainly not the top priority. Closing the world is the top priority.

DeletedUser84667

Then instead of having to deal with the hassle of a merge and elimination of those who will not be able to come, why not just mass delete? I mean are you really telling me that after MoM war if W2V declares on you without any recruitment, you would just quit to end the world early instead of fight it out?

DeletedUser

I'm guessing no, but we'll have to wait and see what he says I guess.

DeletedUser

>hates a quick end ('disappointing', 'disgrace' etc)
>suggests mass-delete.

:lol:

DeletedUser

I think Rukoh completely missed the sarcasm there..... :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Perhaps. And perhaps you guys have been a bit grasp-straw-y in regards to MM-W2V relations. It's been weeks now that you've tried to denounce the alliance, belittle it, downplay it, break it up with 'pointed' questions... It's two parts amusing, one part sad. :icon_wink:

Perhaps MoM does not know that alliances can be kept, as they never invested the effort to find out?

DeletedUser

Perhaps. And perhaps you guys have been a bit grasp-straw-y in regards to MM-W2V relations. It's been weeks now that you've tried to denounce the alliance, belittle it, downplay it, break it up with 'pointed' questions... It's two parts amusing, one part sad. :icon_wink:

Perhaps MoM does not know that alliances can be kept, as they never invested the effort to find out?

Ironic, considering your track record :lol:

DeletedUser

I don't know, our track record stands at 1/2 right now, MoM's at... 0/1? Or does [T] count? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

As far as I'm aware, we didn't turn on our allies? :icon_wink:

So W2V's still leading in that department, (un)fortunately? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I don't think we should count [T], considering you merged them into your alliance, I can't see anything that makes them worth counting :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Ahh, but neither did you do enough to keep your alliances. We turn, but also know how to keep an alliance. MoM does not turn, and did not have the chance to as they have never managed to keep an alliance.
In their abject jealousy, they keep dropping hints about a W2V-MM war, praying that maybe one or two lost souls will listen. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Jealousy? Ha.

I don't think a single member of MoM is jealous of your tribe :), sorry bro.

DeletedUser

Of course not. Just of our lovable alliance. It's okay, maybe you can get a wonderful relationship with [Cast] instead. (hug)

DeletedUser

Ahh, but neither did you do enough to keep your alliances. We turn, but also know how to keep an alliance. MoM does not turn, and did not have the chance to as they have never managed to keep an alliance.
In their abject jealousy, they keep dropping hints about a W2V-MM war, praying that maybe one or two lost souls will listen. :icon_cry:

Have you been taking hints from Mitt Romney recently? By you, I mean plural as in terms of W2V. Everything you guys say seems to be exaggerated to ad nausea.....

Like when I called Manta up on it when he said "skinned kittens" and I said, "It wasn't nice =/= skinning kittens" and he said "Minor exaggeration."

Is this a new technique they're teaching at the Ministry? Has Thinkpol gotten to all of you already? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Um, yeah, it was an exaggeration in jest. Well spotted, I think?

Edit; we went from 'grasp-straw-y' to 'hurr but W2V betrayed urk' to 'har he said abject jealousy, let's go for that'.

godverdomme.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course not. Just of our lovable alliance. It's okay, maybe you can get a wonderful relationship with [Cast] instead. (hug)

But what happens when you decide you want to recruit some of their members too :icon_cry:?