Super special awsome plot twist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Instant chat providers are horrible.

90% of tribalwars use skype pl0x? It's actually the main source of communication for all the top tribes.

I honestly don't care if you have respect for me, doesn't change how quickly you'll be rimmed when our villages are closer. :lol:

DeletedUser74958

Refuse to use skype? Maybe that's why you're not just in a failed tribe, but the academy of a failed tribe.

DeletedUser

Instant chat providers are horrible.

Whether horrible or not the speed and versatility of conversation is vastly superior to IGM's.

It's actually the main source of communication for all the top tribes.

Many tribal leaders and diplomats would simply refuse to work with anyone, unwilling to use Skype or similar.

images
FTW!

DeletedUser

*cough* cele send me foward me ingame messages of you and vlad's :)

DeletedUser

hmmm , let me see if he started then it will be something like "I got info for you" if it was you it would be like "When the $!*# you going to disband -x-? "

DeletedUser

*double post*
:O , it is true :O , zamininc bad news for you lol , and cele *cough* give me k22 -x- part pl0x :)

DeletedUser

Why would he lie about something that can be proven as a lie?

DeletedUser

Whether horrible or not the speed and versatility of conversation is vastly superior to IGM's.

Speed? What? If you're on the computer you should be on tribalwars.

Many tribal leaders and diplomats would simply refuse to work with anyone, unwilling to use Skype or similar.

Because they're lazy, there is no room for laziness in a tribe i'm in.

Refuse to use skype? Maybe that's why you're not just in a failed tribe, but the academy of a failed tribe.

I don't see how skype is any different from in game mail, other then it annoys you and others who use the computer.

If I was super rich i'd buy the internet and destroy all instant messengers. And twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Speed? What? If you're on the computer you should be on tribalwars.

Speed meaning "Instant" messaging, you can get a lot more conversation in with that technology.

Because they're lazy, there is no room for laziness in a tribe i'm in.

Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it.

I don't see how skype is any different from in game mail, other then it annoys you and others who use the computer.

Errm, maybe because it's instant? Duh! :icon_rolleyes:

If I was super rich i'd buy the internet and destroy all instant messengers. And twitter.

Well you're not rich, and you can destroy instant messengers and twitter, so shucks, you're shit outa luck.

DeletedUser

Speed meaning "Instant" messaging, you can get a lot more conversation in with that technology.

I don't think you realise, if you're away from the computer you can't get instant messengers. And if you're on the computer you should be on tribalwars.

Yeah, I'll believe that when I see it.

=/

Errm, maybe because it's instant? Duh! :icon_rolleyes:

So is tribalwars mail.

DeletedUser

I don't think you realise, if you're away from the computer you can't get instant messengers. And if you're on the computer you should be on tribalwars.

You can both be on Tribalwars and skype, any jackass can multi-task, I'm sure with your little 44k account you don't have to spend too much time on it.

:icon_neutral:

So is tribalwars mail.

If tribalwars mail is instant, so is yahoo email - No. It. Is. Not.

DeletedUser

You can both be on Tribalwars and skype, any jackass can multi-task, I'm sure with your little 44k account you don't have to spend too much time on it.

Ad hominem is not good for your reputation celebreus.

And what does it matter if they can be on both? They only need to be on one. Tribalwars has skype built in. Well not really, but it's the same thing.

=/

If tribalwars mail is instant, so is yahoo email - No. It. Is. Not.

You receive it in an instant.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see how you discuss diplomacy and war plans with your tribemates :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Ad hominem is not good for your reputation celebreus.

My reputation is pretty solidified as a grump noob ass bear, just the way I like it - I don't see it changing too much over the course of this future discussion.

And what does it matter if they can be on both? They only need to be on one. Tribalwars has skype built in. Well not really, but it's the same thing.

It's not the same thing, you're more of a noob than kamari's PnP skilszors for thinking it is.

You receive it in an instant.

That is not what an instant messenger is, there is a distinct difference.

Wikipedia FTW?

Instant messaging (IM) is a collection of technologies that create the possibility of real-time text-based communication between two or more participants over the internet or some form of internal network/intranet. It is important to understand that what separates chat and instant messaging from technologies such as e-mail is the perceived synchronicity of the communication by the user

DeletedUser

Skype is so much faster, you receive a message and it pops up onto your screen, no having to refresh the page, click on the mail icon and open the mail itself.

The reply, you click the chat box type what you want and hit the 'enter' key, hey presto! your chatting as fast as you can type... no having to click reply type everything out and then click send...

the difference is TW mail has alot of clicks in between and Skype doesnt.

Oh yeah and you can have more than two people in a Skype room, TW mail is only for one-on-one =D

Status
Not open for further replies.