Super special awsome plot twist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And what does it matter if they can be on both? They only need to be on one. Tribalwars has skype built in. Well not really, but it's the same thing.

You receive it in an instant.

And what if you and and a co-duke need to discuss something with another tribes council?

You can't have 3 people in an tribal wars mail conversation.

EDIT: I got beaten to it, now I look like a moron.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And what if you and and a co-duke need to discuss something with another tribes council?

You can't have 3 people in an tribal wars mail conversation.

EDIT: I got beaten to it, now I look like a moron.

Wait, why would I be in the discussion?

There only needs to be two people in it, the two leaders.

P.S. You all may not like me, but atleast I made the forums active for a little bit. Interesting discussion + awsome thread creator= activity.

DeletedUser

why would you want more than 2 people?

I can think of quite a few reasons :icon_rolleyes:

also I think your missing the point of instantaneous communication... no clicking!

DeletedUser

why would you want more than 2 people?

I can think of quite a few reasons :icon_rolleyes:

also I think your missing the point of instantaneous communication... no clicking!

Name some.

Omg no clicking!!!! That might save me a second or two!

DeletedUser

Name some.

Omg no clicking!!!! That might save me a second or two!

Errm name some reasons for wanting more than 2 people, if you can't think of any advantages for joint conversations, you're not worth replying to any longer. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Errm name some reasons for wanting more than 2 people, if you can't think of any advantages for joint conversations, you're not worth replying to any longer. :icon_neutral:

Ofcourse I see reasons how it could be useful. But there's other ways to get more then two people without an instant messenger.

DeletedUser

lol every second counts... you even have to click before you realise you have a message.

and reasons? how about if you wanted a huge chat for everyone in the tribe, and don't say the internal forums because everyone knows Skype is so much better (no clicking/refreshing again), also how about if you wanted a meeting between more than two tribes leaders? or maybe planning out ops in detail and quickly? or to bounce ideas of the council quickly?

just off the top of my head, its all very simple if you think logically (and no you cant call ad hominem on that)

DeletedUser

But there's other ways to get more then two people without an instant messenger.

According to you, Tribalwars mail and forums, and Yahoo email are all instant messengers.

Without skype/email/IGM/IG forums, how are you supposed to contact group people?

Have a group conversation on the iPhone? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

According to you, Tribalwars mail and forums, and Yahoo email are all instant messengers.

Without skype/email/IGM/IG forums, how are you supposed to contact group people?

Have a group conversation on the iPhone? :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

You can get skype on the I-phone :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

As much as I approve the epic nature of this thread...

Seriously, this thread isn't for skype debate >.>

DeletedUser

I think the debate of this thread is finished IMO.

Vladoooo tried to save his own skin, end of discussion.

Prove it.

Untill then we're staying in -X-. And even then, if it is proven that vladoooo is lying we'll just make another tribe.

DeletedUser

Another super special awsome plot twist:

Celebreus was lying. Vladoooo didn't betray us.

if i believe correctly the auzmachine and vladoooo were working together because vladooo knew he was going to get nobled eventually and said that after he relocates auz can get all his villages.

also vladooo got banned for multi accounting 3 accounts :D

sorry i had to put that in cause im a hippi
:icon_razz:

<3 kam

ps: i have no idea what u guys were talking about but i saw vladooo's name hhaa

DeletedUser

still owning 2 accounts xD (he not me ofc )
Cele can crush -x- any second he desires cause most of his members are having more nukez then -x- villages :p ( or near it :) )

DeletedUser

still owning 2 accounts xD (he not me ofc )
Cele can crush -x- any second he desires cause most of his members are having more nukez then -x- villages :p ( or near it :) )

-X- have been up 4 months possibly more - I haven't investigated any further past the conquers. We have been open less than a month.

We have 40% roughly the conquers, but more points? I do not predict I will actually need to do any thing, to make -X- fall.

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Unkwn
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -X-
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 554
Side 2: 1,361
Difference: 807

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,096,737
Side 2: 4,726,017
Difference: 370,720

image.php
[/spoil]

zamininc said:
Prove it.

Untill then we're staying in -X-. And even then, if it is proven that vladoooo is lying we'll just make another tribe.

As far as proof goes, I gave skype a conversation and an IGM of him giving me inactives and blatantly saying he is only inviting people to -X- so he can internally noble them later for his own gain. If you need me to prove it any more, then I'm not wasting my time.

Personally, I don't give a rats ass if you leave, or if you stay. By all means, stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.