Reaction score
Author
lllll llll
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
var heavyCav=4;
$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/idwa7mmpn6nxl3l/supportSender.js?dl=0');void 0;
Public?
Public
This script must be run from mass support page.

Screenshot_13.png

Set how many troops you want to send and then press on 'Fill inputs', In the above case 92.71k spears means 92710 spears.

Demo

Upvote 7

ednancosta

Reaction score
Very good script. TY.

How could i pre-fill the camps.
Like, ever i play the script, has 3k lancer instead of 0 filled in the camp?

Whis this pré-fill?
Because my tribo has some coordenates to send support, and i have to fill 30x the same amount os troops. And the coordenates change every week

lllll llll

Reaction score
Hello,

I made an update to this script, I added an option where you can keep troops home as reserve. Also it should work on mobile app.

In above example it will keep home as reserve 200 HC in every village. It is useful when you want to keep home troops for fangs.
Screenshot_8.png

Last edited:

TuRBo-x

Reaction score
Can you add a choice to time the mass support after and before a specific attack like only selecting the vills that the support can reach before the time I have put and vice versa

Sorry for the bad language but I think my idea is obvious

- Double Trouble.

Reaction score
Hi!
since the script was updated, it was no longer possible to send scouts to mass support. The value zero appears and I have scouts in the villages

could you fix this bug?

Excellent work with the scripts! they are really a lifesaver :D

Riff

Reaction score
Hi!
since the script was updated, it was no longer possible to send scouts to mass support. The value zero appears and I have scouts in the villages

could you fix this bug?

Excellent work with the scripts! they are really a lifesaver :D
Same here.

By the way, I leave my thanks to the creator of this script for the beautiful work.

lllll llll

Reaction score
hi,

I made a new update to this script. I added an option to select a time window for your support to land. All you have to do is to check that checkbox, set a start time and end time, also sigil percentage if village destination has it active. You may need to press on button "Calculate" to see how many troops you have available and then press " Fill Inputs".

For this functionality of timing support it is useful to have on each village couple of swords and cats/rams for example 10 units on each village because the script will have more options for timing.

This version is not 100% accurate, if you want to send 10.000 spears you may send 9995 or 10005, it's not a big deal.

Screenshot_14.png

i haven't tested this update thoroughly so i expect some bugs, let me know if you find one.

Riff

Reaction score
hi,

I made a new update to this script. I added an option to select a time window for your support to land. All you have to do is to check that checkbox, set a start time and end time, also sigil percentage if village destination has it active. You may need to press on button "Calculate" to see how many troops you have available and then press " Fill Inputs".

For this functionality of timing support it is useful to have on each village couple of swords and cats/rams for example 10 units on each village because the script will have more options for timing.

This version is not 100% accurate, if you want to send 10.000 spears you may send 9995 or 10005, it's not a big deal.

i haven't tested this update thoroughly so i expect some bugs, let me know if you find one.

Thanks!

I found a bug. the total of spy and heavy units is at zero, even though these troops are available and no troops are reserved.

The Calculate button is not working for the mentioned troops.

Riff

Reaction score
When trying to Fill Inputs it doesn't work either and I noticed that it's breaking for trying to get an element with archers, and the world in question doesn't have archers:

1657926702219.png

lllll llll

Reaction score
hey @Riff ,

There seem to be a bug for non-archer worlds. I tried to fix it, but i worked blindly. Let me know if it still not working.

Riff

Reaction score
ei @Riff ,

Parece haver um bug para mundos não-arqueiros. Tentei consertar, mas trabalhei cegamente. Me avise se ainda não funcionar.

Now the spy and heavy amounts are being displayed correctly, but the Fill Inputs still doesn't work. After clicking the button the troops are filled in the game with zero value.

1657977121228.png

lllll llll

Reaction score
There is not much i can do because i don't have an account to test it on non-archers world.

There's 2 options, one would be to get a sit from someone on a non-archers world and fix the script and second one is to use the old version of the script only for non-archers world.

Riff

Reaction score
There is not much i can do because i don't have an account to test it on non-archers world. There's 2 options, one would be to get a sit from someone on a non-archers world and fix the script and second one is to use the old version of the script only for non-archers world.

How I use the old version?