Reaction score
Author
lllll llll
Contributors
N/A
Quickbar Entry
javascript:
var heavyCav=4;
$.getScript('https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/idwa7mmpn6nxl3l/supportSender.js?dl=0');void 0;
Public?
Public
This script must be run from mass support page.

Screenshot_13.png

Set how many troops you want to send and then press on 'Fill inputs', In the above case 92.71k spears means 92710 spears.

Demo

Upvote 7

justownz

Reaction score
Catapults are also good at defending

and with the fields all added, the script would be more complete

Say Bye

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@lllll llll it has a bug when I want to set a time interval. For me in this case it want to send 1 single cat next to all of the packets. It occurs only if I set a time interval for the arrival.

lllll llll

Reaction score
@Say Bye when setting a time interval, 1 cat, 1 ram or 1 sword might be used to give you more options in order to time as much troops as possible in your interval. I'm confused regarding the bug your talking about

K I N G S

Reaction score
This code could also include an option to send X amount of troops as quickly as possible, without determining any time to arrive.

For example, I want to send 50k units, instead of dividing it among all the villages, it takes everything from the closest village to the furthest and when it reaches X quantity, it sends it.

This is good for emergency requests when you need support as quickly as possible. I think it's clear what I meant.

lllll llll

Reaction score
I don't see the point of sending troops blindly to a village. In most cases your stacks should land before a deadline, if you send whatever 50k you might send 25k after the deadline

K I N G S

Reaction score
I don't see the point of sending troops blindly to a village. In most cases your stacks should land before a deadline, if you send whatever 50k you might send 25k after the deadline
I think you didn't understand exactly, let me explain again: Let's say I receive a request for emergency support, instead of setting a time to arrive, you can simply send all arriving troops as quickly as possible until you reach the configured quantity. Let's go: I want to send 50 thousand, if the first 10 villages reach the value of 50 thousand, you can now filter these troops and the rest would not need to be filtered. It would be a good update to make the Script even more complete.