Support the Free Press

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

in war the press is supposed to be off limits, only the most disgraceful elements target the media, it is among the most disgraceful things any faction can do

if the press is able to be intimidated, the integrity of the press is jeopardized, it's no longer a free press, but rather a propaganda outlet for the controlling faction

regrettably, there are always folk who can't grasp the obvious, case in point...

Please, do tell me your account name if you are. Happy to rim you or get you rimmed momentarily.

this guy needs your help understanding that attacking the media is intolerable

please send 50sp 50sw & 10 scouts to my village, I am anthills ofc
please post here that you sent 500/500, even if you send none at all

if my village is catted, I will not rebuild, will quit reporting, will quit awarding pp to players of w94

if I can't trade for free pp, I can't gift pp
producing troops is clearly a violation of my very public agreement
therefore it is up to people of w94 who want a free press to support the free press and convince the most disgraceful elements that threatening, let alone attacking, the media is not tolerated

it should be obvious, but clearly is not :(
further proof that Baba is not a real top tribe
every other top tribe understands this very simple concept...

you do NOT try to intimidate the media because you don't like the coverage you get

duh

DeletedUser120934

in war the press is supposed to be off limits, only the most disgraceful elements target the media, it is among the most disgraceful things any faction can do

if the press is able to be intimidated, the integrity of the press is jeopardized, it's no longer a free press, but rather a propaganda outlet for the controlling faction

regrettably, there are always folk who can't grasp the obvious, case in point...

this guy needs your help understanding that attacking the media is intolerable

please send 50sp 50sw & 10 scouts to my village, I am anthills ofc
please post here that you sent 500/500, even if you send none at all

if my village is catted, I will not rebuild, will quit reporting, will quit awarding pp to players of w94

if I can't trade for free pp, I can't gift pp
producing troops is clearly a violation of my very public agreement
therefore it is up to people of w94 who want a free press to support the free press and convince the most disgraceful elements that threatening, let alone attacking, the media is not tolerated

it should be obvious, but clearly is not :(
further proof that Baba is not a real top tribe
every other top tribe understands this very simple concept...

you do NOT try to intimidate the media because you don't like the coverage you get

duh

first of all, the press is the main reason of war, its integrity is already questioned (specially when "the press" is being you"), and without it many problems wouldn't have even existed.

second of all, you seem to have got it wrong, you should have written "you do NOT intimidate the media" because apparently you're shitting yourself as we speak, trying to get people to stack your village claiming u'll send them PP, wow you really are pathetic!

not only you pp farm with a 1K village in the core of the world and spend all your time tracking tribes (which is a waste of time), but u also expect to be stacked by whom you've praised in your earlier posts that are 100% rubbish.

one last thing, you speak of stats, dude have u looked at yours?

and seriously dude, take a look at yourself. you say you're here to farm PP and track tribes, while in fact you're getting 0 PP and apparently 0 skills at stating facts and reading between the lines. i can't believe what a failure you are, in nearly every aspect, if not all.

P.S: "shahyd" in Arabic means "martyr", you ofc know that, which makes me respect you somehow.. you know, at least you know who you are and you're being honest about something. it also explains a lot :D

DeletedUser109515

yea i hope you dont actually get attacked to oblivion even though sometimes we dont see eye to eye and i dont agree with some of your postings; you seem like an all right guy. Youre trying to stay neutral and report whats there. PnP is dying and its good to see someone trying to keep it going even if its semi shitty sometimes :p. Keep what youre doing. Some people just need to challenge their sort sightedness and not just listen to facts and storys that side with how they align.

Deleted User - 4669627

go ahead but my 40k HC will land first
and who are you again?
he is significant enough that I think I'm good, no need for more support atm, thanks to all who sent
this 1k village would be very expensive to cat
while I most certainly did NOT offer pp for support, since I did not, I can certainly award it

in addition, I did in fact earn a fair bit trading today, so I have it to spare :)

Screenshot_2017-07-05-03-56-00.png

that is well under 1 day of trading
6745 to 7256 AFTER distributing 300 to 5 top 50 players
:cool:

your support IS appreciated
Arab Money Media CAN pay for its own security
but no more is needed atm
it would be silly to try to rob the Bank of Arab Money at this point
no more pp for this thread, but leave it open please in case w94 needs a reminder in the future

Deleted User - 4669627

yea i hope you dont actually get attacked to oblivion even though sometimes we dont see eye to eye and i dont agree with some of your postings; you seem like an all right guy. Youre trying to stay neutral and report whats there. PnP is dying and its good to see someone trying to keep it going even if its semi shitty sometimes :p. Keep what youre doing. Some people just need to challenge their sort sightedness and not just listen to facts and storys that side with how they align.
mail me ingame for 50 pp
want to be sure I send to right account
you posted before I did

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This is clearly a waste of support. Everyone in the thread was throwing around threats. Although in my good heart I'm sending 20k axe and 10 Lc and 10 nobles in support. Landing time 10;01am.

Sam.

Deleted User - 4669627

P.S: "shahyd" in Arabic means "martyr", you ofc know that, which makes me respect you somehow.. you know, at least you know who you are and you're being honest about something. it also explains a lot :D

almost sent 50 pp for that ;)
for 100pp tell them what it meant before it meant martyr :rolleyes:

DeletedUser109515

This is clearly a waste of support. Everyone in the thread was throwing around threats. Although in my good heart I'm sending 20k axe and 10 Lc and 10 nobles in support. Landing time 10;01am.

Sam.
a waste sure but its literally small numbers so if people are really sending its minimal. but imagine if he has like 200+ supports. hes gonna be a damn deathstar.

The Hound

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
a waste sure but its literally small numbers so if people are really sending its minimal. but imagine if he has like 200+ supports. hes gonna be a damn deathstar.
True. Shahdy as much as I'm not the greatest fan, I can tell you I'm 99% sure no one will attack you. It would be pointless and if someone went through all that effort then it says a lot about them. People threaten each other all the time, its part of the game.

DeletedUser120934

im someone who didnt create a forum account yesterday

and that proves what exactly? now i know why you and shahyd get along that well, you both post meaningless statements.

while I most certainly did NOT offer pp for support, since I did not, I can certainly award it
almost sent 50 pp for that ;)
for 100pp tell them what it meant before it meant martyr :rolleyes:

lol u mentioning awarding PP is an indirect bribery. hence the constant offering of PP for answers. i'll let you keep that 100PP maybe u can pay a good mentor to help you out. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lord BillyNoMates

and that proves what exactly? now i know why you and shahyd get along that well, you both post meaningless statements.

lol u mentioning awarding PP is an indirect bribery. hence the constant offering of PP for answers. i'll let you keep that 100PP maybe u can pay a good mentor to help you out. :)
i suggest you do your fighting in game

or are you one of these players who does your fighting on the forum

Deleted User - 4669627

I will gladly confirm 0 incoming
and yes, there were lots of threats being made by & against players with tribes
by & against players with villages, troops

I agree it would be silly to attack, & I would rebuild if the threat were eliminated, I'm making too much pp not to
I've spoke to my neighbors ofc, they're making Big PP also now
I agree nobody with any sense would attack, if they did, they'd learn something ;)

lastly, I am mortal, I do make mistakes
I think I was wrong on account of bxx
twstats is slow to update od, it would basically produce unearned reports otherwise, I can explain if needed, others could testify, you could test it

I claimed none of the almost 20% of unity roster (atm) had grown 1k in past week with any noticeable od change
several of those players, ftr, have been INTERNALLED

bUT bxx seems to have had a significant od increase registered belatedly after my post, but having occured before

regardless, pnut & nn were in particular very unhappy with their reviews
nn doesn't even appear in forums, only on skype
pnut was very vocal in forums
none threatened me
a couple posted their support

Last edited by a moderator: