Swat

smivers

Is it me, or are SWAT a mass recruiting, merging, hugging tribe? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah because Phat has three family tribes, merged every tribe they saw and has never entered a war, right?

Please, think before you post.

swat have 3 family tribes?:O

nah, brain is drunk....thinking procceses wont be avilable anytime sooon
user_image.php

LONG LIFE TO THE PHAT OF INACTIVITY

DeletedUser

All tribes merge new players.
Its part of the game.
Without new members, no tribe would make it.

Close this pointless thread plz.

DeletedUser

this is why i didnt give you an account smivers cause you do retarded things like this what funnier is your beg for an account someone said phat has plenty funny how your there now lolz.

just incase none of you can remember

da root

yes please do, Phat need any active players they can get.
jeff lets be real lately it is phat that has done the most recruiting not us or any other tribe and you say were huggers not to mention ULOL mafia your unspoken family tribes atleast we aint ashamed to be a family tribe :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is why i didnt give you an account smivers cause you do retarded things like this what funnier is your beg for an account someone said phat has plenty funny how your there now lolz.

just incase none of you can remember

jeff lets be real lately it is phat that has done the most recruiting not us or any other tribe and you say were huggers not to mention ULOL mafia your unspoken family tribes atleast we aint ashamed to be a family tribe :lol:

nah theres no point..youll never convince the self righeous

DeletedUser

Phat has no diplomacy with Mafia. And ULOL is only a nap. Aren't family tribes supposed to be allies? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser99565

sorry to break this to you, but of course you dont have diplomacy with Mafia, because they dont exist.

DeletedUser

sorry to break this to you, but of course you dont have diplomacy with Mafia, because they dont exist.

mafia will stay mafia..the same way cch will stay the same level of fail it always was

changing names doesnt really change anything:)

DeletedUser95011

No we Changed to Got to. We were first named Sinful then Mafia now Got to (Noble Em all).

We are awesome . :)

6 members of pure epicness. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I can't help but laughing at the people in this thread and the stabs they make.

You're saying the smallest tribe in the top 5 is a mass recruiting tribe. I don't care enough about your argument to look it up Ben, but I'm fairly sure the amount of tribe changes we have made is the smallest of any other tribe in the top 5. Are you still made we didn't join your attack wet bandwagon? Please.

We've never merged anyone. We just recruited people, including small clusters of people and this is normally referred to as a 'package deal'. This is not new information now is it?

jeff lets be real lately it is phat that has done the most recruiting not us or any other tribe and you say were huggers not to mention ULOL mafia your unspoken family tribes atleast we aint ashamed to be a family tribe

I'll be honest Robert, but I doubt it will kick you out of your dream world. Maybe you shouldn't drink before you post. I had a hard time figuring out what you're trying to say because as ever, your posts lacks coherence.

Ulol are simply a bashing tribe that formed autonomously. The majority of people in that tribe are not affiliated with us. Not all players there bash for us. The only thing we share with them is our script and tips forum. Why? Because we're nice.

Similarly Mafia (or got to) have nothing to do with us. Some of us are friends with them, but we have a Nap, which we both respect.

Anyway. We're not family. I hope even a child can see that but if you want to believe they are our family so you can boost your self esteem when you noble a village of them I'm not sure what matter in this post would actually help you. It's like you just say that we're family just so the rest of Swat will start to believe it.

DeletedUser

Just because people arent growing in points doesnt mean they are inactive :lol: Im sure Phat is pretty active.

DeletedUser

Package deal........(shakes head)
ROFL

Best I keep my mouth shut on this one.

DeletedUser

Generic response A: 'yes best you do because YOU don't know what you're talking about trolol'

Problem?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I can't help but laughing at the people in this thread and the stabs they make.

You're saying the smallest tribe in the top 5 is a mass recruiting tribe. I don't care enough about your argument to look it up Ben, but I'm fairly sure the amount of tribe changes we have made is the smallest of any other tribe in the top 5. Are you still made we didn't join your attack wet bandwagon? Please.

We've never merged anyone. We just recruited people, including small clusters of people and this is normally referred to as a 'package deal'. This is not new information now is it?

I'll be honest Robert, but I doubt it will kick you out of your dream world. Maybe you shouldn't drink before you post. I had a hard time figuring out what you're trying to say because as ever, your posts lacks coherence.

Ulol are simply a bashing tribe that formed autonomously. The majority of people in that tribe are not affiliated with us. Not all players there bash for us. The only thing we share with them is our script and tips forum. Why? Because we're nice.

Similarly Mafia (or got to) have nothing to do with us. Some of us are friends with them, but we have a Nap, which we both respect.

Anyway. We're not family. I hope even a child can see that but if you want to believe they are our family so you can boost your self esteem when you noble a village of them I'm not sure what matter in this post would actually help you. It's like you just say that we're family just so the rest of Swat will start to believe it.

Well i assume package deal means recruiting ks ? :lol: