Swat

DeletedUser41903

You have obviously never heard/seen a fake train then :icon_confused:

Okay I got all the reports and it was not a fake train. 3 and 6 hours before the nobles was the clearing attacks.lol

Highest tribal ODA
Hmmmmmmmm...........

Did they get that from these barbs/inactives you speak of Queen???:lol:

Yes they did cake.

Just like most of your tribe has only nobled its self and barbs from inactive accounts that quit. Thats the only way you get oda.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Okay I got all the reports and it was not a fake train. 3 and 6 hours before the nobles was the clearing attacks.lol

Yes they did cake.

Just like most of your tribe has only nobled its self and barbs from inactive accounts that quit. Thats the only way you get oda.

Priceless words before you meet the rim, lol

Usually smart tribes empty the dead accounts through sitting for you to noble.
Nota....fail
Wonder why?

Maybe the I.q. Requirements are a bit low there?
Yahtzeeeeee

DeletedUser

of course stop lying.

why is it when a player is about to get ripped apart they come to forums talking smack i bet when we attack which will be very soion btw so dont say you wasnt prepared :icon_biggrin: no doubt you will soon have rl issues and have to quit.

they got all of it from nobling phats banned barbs(nod)(nod)

this is funny stop hating we got our ODA from attacking we was always catching the higher tribes and gaining the same amount of ODA daily even though those barbs are gone.

DeletedUser41903

Priceless words before you meet the rim, lol

Usually smart tribes empty the dead accounts through sitting for you to noble.
Nota....fail
Wonder why?

Maybe the I.q. Requirements are a bit low there?
Yahtzeeeeee

Me meat the rim.lol It will take you guys forever to rim me and I am a solo player. So even when you do rim me you will be on hear bragging. But it takes a 70+million point tribe to rim a 2million point player.:icon_redface: I can only do so much when I have 70 million point noobs attacking me. But I am ready with your tribes support killing your tribes troops. I save my troops for when your guys have no more. So please hurry them attacks up and rim me b/c I am not a quitter and been in war since day one. I am ready to quit this cake world to kill you noobs in world57. So once you start this weak op and end me I can quit this world. But the truth is I will be hear to the end b/c cakes can't rim anyone. I have been out partying all day to come back and see that I kill 15 nobles and 6 nukes and did not even lose a wall level.:icon_eek: Maybe I need to smoke another then them 5 sec trans may take a village.:icon_redface:

why is it when a player is about to get ripped apart they come to forums talking smack i bet when we attack which will be very soion btw so dont say you wasnt prepared :icon_biggrin: no doubt you will soon have rl issues and have to quit.

Why is it you have to talk smack about a player getting ripped when its been months since you have thought about attacking a active player.lol You troll and talk big of your tribe but name one op that swat has done that nobled one active village? Thats all world 52 asks is stop inviting for your points and war your way up and do one op that works. It can even be on me a solo tribe less player that is a noob. You should at lest get what 5-10 villages from this noob with a good op?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Me meat the rim.lol It will take you guys forever to rim me and I am a solo player. So even when you do rim me you will be on hear bragging. But it takes a 70+million point tribe to rim a 2million point player.:icon_redface: I can only do so much when I have 70 million point noobs attacking me. But I am ready with your tribes support killing your tribes troops. I save my troops for when your guys have no more. So please hurry them attacks up and rim me b/c I am not a quitter and been in war since day one. I am ready to quit this cake world to kill you noobs in world57. So once you start this weak op and end me I can quit this world. But the truth is I will be hear to the end b/c cakes can't rim anyone. I have been out partying all day to come back and see that I kill 15 nobles and 6 nukes and did not even lose a wall level.:icon_eek: Maybe I need to smoke another then them 5 sec trans may take a village.:icon_redface:

Did I strike a nerve cupcake?
It would take me forever until I could noble one of your villages, lol
Acting a fool? Or maybe not acting?
Noble distance limit is what?

DeletedUser

This is actually the definition of a fail post.

1. You asked for an invite to SWAT..somebody a little bit mad because Phat left them out to dry? When you lose you refer to calling them noobs and pointwhores, but the point is, WHO WON? No matter what your excuse, no matter what your insults, THEY'RE STILL THE WINNERS.

2. What is it with you and cake? How is this a "cake" world, and how do you know us "cakes" are even playing W57? They have incredibly similar settings so is that a "cake" world too? Cake got your mind big boy? It's ok, 300 pounds isn't THAT big.

3. If it's a weak op why don't you fight it off and keep playing..? Oh wait, you were out "partying" with your "cake" friends. Always an excuse ;)

DeletedUser41903

Did I strike a nerve cupcake?
It would take me forever until I could noble one of your villages, lol
Acting a fool? Or maybe not acting?
Noble distance limit is what?

No I been out drinking all day.lol I am not mad and its just a game, cakes making my OD go up will never make me mad or strike a nerve. I do not know where you are and can careless. Why not sit a noob near me and use their account to take a village.:icon_redface: I will own anyone of you in swat one on one and can stop all of you from rimming me solo. If you do not think I can just wait and mail me in a months when I am still here fighting an 70+million point tribe. There is not one player in your tribe who can send a same sec tribe and I can snipe any train that can be sent so swats a fail on rimming me sorry. You should stick to rimming them cops quitters and stick to that to get swats oda up.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Please...honestly...get your facts straight...

Da Root is in SOHK, and I can ensure that if Root took an account similar to your size in your area you would be rimmed in days :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser41903

This is actually the definition of a fail post.

1. You asked for an invite to SWAT..somebody a little bit mad because Phat left them out to dry? When you lose you refer to calling them noobs and pointwhores, but the point is, WHO WON? No matter what your excuse, no matter what your insults, THEY'RE STILL THE WINNERS.

2. What is it with you and cake? How is this a "cake" world, and how do you know us "cakes" are even playing W57? They have incredibly similar settings so is that a "cake" world too? Cake got your mind big boy? It's ok, 300 pounds isn't THAT big.

3. If it's a weak op why don't you fight it off and keep playing..? Oh wait, you were out "partying" with your "cake" friends. Always an excuse ;)

No one left me out to dry and dry from what? Swat is the weakest tribe near me and I have been killing every nuke they have sent at me for the last few months. Just mail me in game and I will give you or anyone everyone of their noob cake reports and 5 sec trains. I do not need to be in swat to see what they say about me and who has claimed what village but I did ask for an invite as an joke.:icon_redface: I could have joined swat before I left MM to war them. I am not weak and will never hid behind a tribe to get more points. I am here for one reason only and they to war the biggest players near me. See you have to get a good player to give you an account so you can look like a good player. Me I just fight until I get rimmed, then I start all over.

Please...honestly...get your facts straight...

Da Root is in SOHK, and I can ensure that if Root took an account similar to your size in your area you would be rimmed in days :icon_rolleyes:

Well hell swat has plenty so take an account from them and help them rim me.:icon_cool:

They need all the help they can get so please do help them. I will crush Da root and all anyone has to do is setup a time. We all are tw junkies so lets start the new world when it starts and keep the same name as here. I will crush da root and you etan sorry to say. You got words and trolls here to back you up but in game you need skill that most of you will never get by the way you all play.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Have another drink cupcake, you're a bit delusional already, what's one more.

You must have killer ODD since you have been fighting off swat for months.......oh, what's this? Only one mil in the last month and 71st rank overall???
Hmmmmmmmm, reality check time.

DeletedUser41903

Have another drink cupcake, you're a bit delusional already, what's one more.

You must have killer ODD since you have been fighting off swat for months.......oh, what's this? Only one mil in the last month and 71st rank overall???
Hmmmmmmmm, reality check time.

I have reports to prove me being at war with swat for months. I can not help they are noobs and attack with half nukes and weak timed trains. Plus I will stop drinking when I pass out so hold on for a few.lol

DeletedUser

I don't know what it is, but every time the movie The Waterboy is on t.v., I have to watch it.

"there's a lot of hurt in those eyes"........killer stuff, lol

DeletedUser

tnk your so full of crap i did predict you would be too busy it did not even take an hour for you to quit lol.

DeletedUser

this world's biggest internobler and two insignificant players bashing someone for playing this properly.. amused, i am not.

DeletedUser

The New KING has removed himself/herself from your Buddy list. You will not be able to see the online status of The New KING anymore, nor will The New KING be able to see yours.

looooooooooooooooool