Sweet beginnings, bitter endings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

heh guys you lost your troops; nothing else left to throw at each other but rants and complaining!?!? :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Valid points of course, gringo, however...

I assumed that with flabber out of the picture, you would have been pleased. One less threat and a village in the hands of an ally to work together with.

As the saying goes 'when you assume, you make an *** (out of) u (and) me' get it? :)

DeletedUser

Foo,

I've said this before, not to you but to your leaders, We openly came forward and told you. You had a crappy player, yes, I assumed that you didn't like him. I assumed that with him gone and a new player (that was controllable and sane) that would be one less problem for you.

Had we not done that, I think it is fair to "assume" that flabber may have used his account to cost your tribe troops. Hence, the idea that it was a positive thing that we had the village under new ownership.

Like I have also said, this is a new one for me in TW. I have never been in this situation before. Had flabber still had the account, you would have a valid and unarguable point.

I told IP that he wanted this. All of this was his choice. Now, he probably feels that he didn't have one......but this whole scenario is not as cut and dry as it is played out to be.

Gringo

scarlet ash

Had we not done that, I think it is fair to "assume" that flabber may have used his account to cost your tribe troops. Hence, the idea that it was a positive thing that we had the village under new ownership.

But why should dShok|R have allowed that account for you.

That way RISK reaped all the benifits while dShokR took all the damage. from that account.

You disrespected dShokR's wish and went against them through this so called alliance.

You come on with how dShokR betrayed you with having an acadamy, which they do not, the so called acadamy tribe has complete independance from dShokR, theres no alliance or anything, something Hill berries spued out and you took his word over your allies.

DeletedUser

Foo,

I have NOT tried to spin it. I realize and said that there may be some "miscommunication". But, you are so clear on this yet I don't remember you being there during the actual conversation.

You can blame what you want on flabber, yes, he is a card carrying idiot. But you all admitted to agreeing with his plans.

I agree with you that this issue started with the flabber village. I wish you all would have been open instead of just dropping the issue.

I assumed that with flabber out of the picture, you would have been pleased. One less threat and a village in the hands of an ally to work together with.

I do not want to be digging up old convos and posting them all over this forum. I will if I must but I was there......and YES you were plotting to back stab. I have more than one skype convo where it was admitted by your leadership. Also, with the changes in leadership in your tribe, we were willing to half let that go. At the time we took the flabber village, there was a lot that was thrown out in public about how you didn't take our alliance seriously. This was all talked about openly and we didn't know exactly where we stood.

I look at this whole thing and say, "how foolish". The better players in the K are hammering each other down as outside tribes grow with little resistance. Could there have been a different approach? Probably, but in Dshokr's words in the alliance, there needs to be some give and take. Incoming Problems is impossible to talk to and I had to block him eventually as he appears impossible to work with. I try to see both sides of the coin and find mutual agreements. That is what allies are to do. But when trust is broken.....it gets a bit ugly.

So, respectfully, don't ask me to "stay out". I was there.

Cheers,
Gringo

Gringo, you coming and and "saving" Zell, is just like Biggus Dickus trying to save Ceasar in the Monty Python movie - a joke..

Show me the proof of what your saying please.

But before you start wasting your time editting skype conversations, you might want to ask yourself one question:
If we admitted to wanting to backstab you why the hell did you guys keep talking about an alliance?
I would never want to ally up with a tribe who openly said "Well, we'll backstab you at some point"..

DeletedUser

That way RISK reaped all the benifits while dShokR took all the damage. from that account.

I disagree. I was still thinking we were going to be great allies.....and like I said, us taking the account may have saved you some damage and a strong ally is a good thing.

As for Noobish,
Sorry mate that you seem to have to right off the bat attempt to personally attack me. *sigh*

If we admitted to wanting to backstab you why the hell did you guys keep talking about an alliance?
I would never want to ally up with a tribe who openly said "Well, we'll backstab you at some point"..

Let me be more clear....Dshoker at no point said, "We will backstab you at some point". But they did later admit that the plan from the beginning was to back stab us. Why did we talk about keeping the alliance? Because we knew that it was under some new leadership. This "new" leadership admitted to their prior plans. We took it as a step in the right direction that they were being open and honest. Yes, we had our suspicions after what flabber was flabbing about. So we in turn openly came to them and told them we had the account.

Also, for the record. I am a man of my word. I do not have to stoop to false skype conversations. This forum would be a whole lot better place if others could do the same.

Cheers,
Gringo

DeletedUser

You can blame what you want on flabber, yes, he is a card carrying idiot. But you all admitted to agreeing with his plans.

Why did we kicked him then? Seriously, drop it.

This was our problem, not yours. He was scared of Iceni Duke sending his a few fakes the days before so you think he's have survived more than 2 days next to Cuddle and I?

http://www.twstats.com/en26/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4068961&pn=2&type=&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Flabber is food for some and this includes me.

Like I have also said, this is a new one for me in TW. I have never been in this situation before.

Exactly what I said when it happened. I was in that crap before (reversed) and its apparent you guys lack experience. You guys blew it by taking a refugee and being opportunistic. You suddenly became the laughing stock of w39 and actually, some guys from top tribes laughed at you for donig this i the pub. You mssed up (DOA leadership).

Sounds me alot of guys you guys in DOA leadership had never dealt with these kind of situations and well, it didnt went too well did it? You and Hotlips didnt had an argument and Xelloss came and basically bullied me (attempted) about how this was how it had to be, how Flabber was somehow DOA's property. You really need to be a lunatic to think that. Maybe Nisvet at that point was playing Xelloss account actually, that'd explain alot of things.

DeletedUser

Ok, this is rather funny.

Let me be more clear....Dshoker at no point said, "We will backstab you at some point". But they did later admit that the plan from the beginning was to back stab us.

Explain this to me: why we kicked him then if we agreed with HIS ideas? Who are you trying to convince... you?

Why did we talk about keeping the alliance? Because we knew that it was under some new leadership. This "new" leadership admitted to their prior plans. We took it as a step in the right direction that they were being open and honest. Yes, we had our suspicions after what flabber was flabbing about.

Original Shocker plans were made by 1 guy and one guy only and he's writting this message right now. Flabber is all talk and never did jack in the 3 Worlds he's ever played in. We took the trash out and it was business as usual for us as Flabber didnt do jack in the leadership. I was donig diplos 'till Noobish joined us and got back into the diplomat role he had occupied in w16.

Recruitment and everythign else was done by me. Flabber only contributions were bullying his tribemates (which alot were tired of), trying to cyber with Hotlips, wasting his time chatting with God knows who, anything but being useful.

So we in turn openly came to them and told them we had the account.

Had you came to us and asked "Yo, Nis wants to give his account to us. We know he's a refugee and we wanna know if we can take the account or not."

Then, we'd have discussed a compensation. You took it and said "shove it, this is how its gonna be". If you are to post any further in this thread, address any of what I just said and post proofs, not some bs made up stuff.

Otherwise, get back at lurking.

For the record, Nis posted in the pub he had given his account to Xelloss, the "only guy outside on Shocker in w39 he respected" or something. You used that line when trying to convince me it was "right for our alliance" and how sicne Xelloss and Nis were friends, we had to respect his decision.

I said at that point Nis was always mocking Xelloss when he was asking Nis for tips, like how techs work for troops in support (which someone half-decent should know btw) and other stuff. Nis hated Xelloss from Day 1 and he manipulated you and you guys were opportunistics.

DeletedUser

You kicked him for multiple reasons.

Original shoker plans were not made by one person, not what I remember you telling me (I may be mistaken) and no, I don't want to dig up skype convos. I remember a long story about how you were going to be co-duking 50/50, him begging you to play, yadda, yadda.

IP, it is no secret I have little tolerance for you. But PLEASE give me an example of "some BS I made up stuff". I pride myself on being honest and a man of my word and am finding it to be a quality that is getting hard to find anymore.

Please, keep the insults to yourself, see if it is possible to openly communicate without them. Here's one, see if you can find ANYONE besides yourselves that are not "noobs". We have experience in this game, Zell is a fantastic player and for you to call him a noob is just foolish. Some people don't need to talk everyone down to build themselves up.

Cheers!
Gringo

DeletedUser

Whats your point? You dodge again I see.

Irrelevant. And also shows that he isn't a noob. Way to go at contradicting yourself :icon_rolleyes:

Original shoker plans were not made by one person, not what I remember you telling me (I may be mistaken) and no, I don't want to dig up skype convos. I remember a long story about how you were going to be co-duking 50/50, him begging you to play, yadda, yadda.

IP, it is no secret I have little tolerance for you. But PLEASE give me an example of "some BS I made up stuff". I pride myself on being honest and a man of my word and am finding it to be a quality that is getting hard to find anymore.

Please, keep the insults to yourself, see if it is possible to openly communicate without them. Here's one, see if you can find ANYONE besides yourselves that are not "noobs". We have experience in this game, Zell is a fantastic player and for you to call him a noob is just foolish. Some people don't need to talk everyone down to build themselves up.

Cheers!
Gringo
He might be speaking the truth to an extent. Everyone is speaking the truth, just some areas having more empasis and parts of it. I don't think anyone here is lying. And Incoming Problems, you are no worse than HB if you behave like him.

DeletedUser

Now, i may be wrong here - but isn't the only guy who really knows why he was kicked incoming problems?

I'm pretty damn sure that you haven't a clue - only what you're told. The fact that you're telling the guy that kicked him...is just....a bit silly really, let's face it. Because when it comes to why he was kicked, you know squat compared to incoming problems.

@rkddudgns - there are few that can behave as badly as HB, IP is not one of them. Don't compare him to HB please, insult to us all.

DeletedUser

believe me ip is not like hb, do you know the things he would do to keep his power or get revenge?

i have a small but significant experience with hb.

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by Gringo31
>
Why did we kicked him then?

I can really step out on a limb here and say that Flabber was NOT kicked because of his plans with DOA. I'm crazy and all, but I'm guessing that wasn't it.

Incoming Problems Whats your point? You dodge again I see.

Seriously? I dodged? lol

Hmmmm, I want you to answer the direct question I asked. I want ONE example of BS that I made up. You accuse me of lying. I ask for an example and you tell me that I dodge?

I have answered the questions asked of me. So, I want examples of where I lied or made things up, or I want you to be a man, step up and apologize.

Gringo

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, I want you to answer the direct question I asked. I want ONE example of BS that I made up.

Well here's a few from your first post (sorry, I know you only wanted one):

RISK is a good group that doesn't have to communicate with lies
Well, you're wrong.
Zell has lied to me, and my bet is that he felt it was needed when he did..

If they are such men of their words and communicate so clearly, they would have said right there and then that they wouldn't budge on it. Yes, we "discussed" for a bit, but I assumed it was closed as with (flabber) was out of the picture and his village was in the hands of an ally.
I thought we did make our self clear. We told it on the skype conversation and we also did in game - you can claim all you want that the skypeconversation is edited, but the in game message is much harder for you to claim as fake.
And it was never discussed. You simply said: "we'll take him in, end of discussion"
Please show me a message where we are saying "Okay, take Flabber" - look through your skypeconversations and I'm sure you'll see that we never once agreed on you talking the account or said that our in game message didn't apply for you guys.

RISK doesn't have to play by trying to screw over tribes they call friendly. We have been open, honest and upfront until we realize that we were wasting our time trying work WITH them.
Then why did you have a spy in [DD] when they were your allies?
Why did you contact all tribes in the continent to get a merge going with the purpose of killing us of before you even asked for our side of the story?
And why did you screw us over and invited Flabber even though we had claimed him as a refugee?
So again, not the truth at all.

One other thing I would like to point out is how often Dshokr has admitted to their "plan" of making the smaller tribes do their work for them. Well, that they have succeeded in and you smaller tribes that think they are on your side are being punked. Mark my words.....you will be hozed and laughed at.
Well, since I'm the diplomat and in leadership I think I should know our game plan and diplomacylist a little better then you.
You simply believe that because a tribe like KARMA is attacking you as well, that we are allied with them. Well, just because you make ally with everybody as a carrot for making them join a war against us, doesn't mean that we're playing it the same way.
So again, not true.
And btw. If you should win, how do you plan to expand after the war with all the allianes you are making? Oh yeah right, you'll just backstab them :icon_wink:

But it's clear that we'll never agree on anything, so let's all just let the troops do the talking instead.

DeletedUser

And btw. If you should win, how do you plan to expand after the war with all the allianes you are making? Oh yeah right, you'll just backstab them :icon_wink:

Its of common knowledge that Risk diplomatics ties are all temporary and none are to be kept as soon as "the Shocker war is won". The merge was temporary also, the member of Myth and Void only being used.

Yes, there is proof to this also. Risk forums and Risk convos over Skype are abundant with information ;)

DeletedUser

IP,

You seem to lack the ability to move forward with conversation. Talking with you is like chasing a butterfly. Your points of debate are all muddled from different timelines.

I was hoping to have a half intelligent conversation with ya. I'm not sure it is possible.

I really don't want to put the time to point all the flaws in your posts and I'm hoping I'm not forced to. To start, I have said I am honest and I have been called a liar. Using and example that a conversation between two people that I am not aware of is piss poor proof. I still want my apology.

And it was never discussed. You simply said: "we'll take him in, end of discussion"

I remember that "discussion" being a wee bit longer than that.....yes, it did end that way.

Why did you contact all tribes in the continent to get a merge going with the purpose of killing us of before you even asked for our side of the story?

That was after YOU stopped communicating with us. You took another alliance (oh yeah, hypocritical?) Isn't that what you accused us of? The flabber thing went down, then we tried for about a week to discuss with you but we were told your diplomat was busy or something. You proved to not be willing to communicate, work together, have any give, only take especially when your name at the time was a wee bit tarnished.

Do you deny that Karma and DD are supporting you? Hmmm, yeah, a tribe that is attacking us and supporting you....................I'm sure there is no diplomatic relations there, but as you said, who am I to know, that is left to the geniusness of a diplomat.

Gringo

DeletedUser

Do you deny that Karma and DD are supporting you? Hmmm, yeah, a tribe that is attacking us and supporting you....................I'm sure there is no diplomatic relations there, but as you said, who am I to know, that is left to the geniusness of a diplomat.

Gringo

Well, now you see our end of the argument. Perhaps you don't remember the origins of this 'debate' - however i do.
We put the same argument to you, we knew for a fact the other tribes attacking us were doing it alongside you....the mailing them asking for that to happen was a did give away before hand. But you outright denied any connections with the other tribes that were supporting you and attacking us.

So what you're saying is in fact, as you put it,
(oh yeah, hypocritical?)
I'm gonna pose another of your tribes arguments: maybe you're tribe just exerts this feeling to attack you.
That's not the exact words, but if you so wish - i will find the quote.

And if Karma are supporting us...

Then may i request Karma players send me support, because i've yet to receive any...oh and while i'm at it, could you support the other members of dShokR - you appear to have forgotten them all when you were supporting us.

Dude, ever heard of supporting fellow tribe members?
It's called teamwork.

userimagephpf.jpg

DeletedUser

That was after YOU stopped communicating with us.
You are misinformed.
Your tribe contacted the other tribes minutes after Flabber wrote on public. You contacted us after you contacted the other tribes. And even then your real agenda was only to say that you want to take Flabbers account. At least that's what it felt like.
But glad we at least can agree that the skype conversation ended the way I'm saying it ended.. And yes, of course it was a longer conversation. You told us you wanted Flabber - we gave our views - you didn't understand our views - we gave them again - You still didn't understand - We told them again - finaly you said "end of discsion", which was only fair because none of us was going to give in..
But then please don't say that you thought everything was fine.. You knew what our views was, and we had already explained what we would do with the account..

You took another alliance (oh yeah, hypocritical?) Isn't that what you accused us of?
What alliance did we take? We had one ally - you guys.. Then you merged, and we started having other relations.. We had a NAP, that you guy got pissed about, because we didn't inform you.. But no alliances.. But then again - at that point you where talking with 3-5 tribes about merging without consulting us.. What's worse? a NAP or a 3-5 merge gangbang, only to war against your ally?

Well, I haven't denied that we are being supported - I've simply denied us being allies as you claim..

You know nothing about our diplomacy list, so either get a spy or stop talking about it like you know.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:
Well, just because you make ally with everybody as a carrot for making them join a war against us, doesn't mean that we're playing it the same way

Status
Not open for further replies.