Sweet beginnings, bitter endings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nutellaryebread

NPL,
In your alliance agreement with DOA, Incoming Problems stated that any form of alliance made would have to be consulted with both tribes. (Sorry I'm not quoting the exact text, not enough time)

Xellos and HotLips were completly unaware that my tribe MYTH/Phenix had established a NAP with you guys, therefore breaking one of your own alliance agreements.

The cause of our war wasn't due to Flabber/HB. I haven't read this whole forum post, so I do not know what has been stated, but what I do know is that RISK has valid reasons for declaring war on dShokR.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Again, any Karma members - all assistance appreciated, forward all support to foofong1@w39.net - thanks. ;)

@Nutellaryebread - I'm pretty sure at some point earlier in one of the topics, we already gave evidence to show that you had broken the agreement before we did. I do not care to dig this out - because frankly i am sick of new RISK guys joining this and then we have to explain yet again what we've already said...

Last edited by a moderator:

Nutellaryebread

My nap was made weeks before DOA messaged any of us about a merge, unless they broke the alliance agreement another way that I failed to see.
I skimmed through this all

DeletedUser

NPL,
In your alliance agreement with DOA, Incoming Problems stated that any form of alliance made would have to be consulted with both tribes. (Sorry I'm not quoting the exact text, not enough time)

Xellos and HotLips were completly unaware that my tribe MYTH/Phenix had established a NAP with you guys, therefore breaking one of your own alliance agreements.

The cause of our war wasn't due to Flabber/HB. I haven't read this whole forum post, so I do not know what has been stated, but what I do know is that RISK has valid reasons for declaring war on dShokR.

Nutella.. Long time since we've spoken..
The NAP between our two tribes was made before any alliance agreement with DOA..
And it in the alliance agreement it stated that future NAP's and alliances should be accepted by the other tribe.. Not previous.. So we didn't break the alliance agreement with the NAP we had with Phenix - later MYTH. :)

DeletedUser

My nap was made weeks before DOA messaged any of us about a merge, unless they broke the alliance agreement another way that I failed to see.
I skimmed through this all

NutellaRyebread on 08.06. at 19:43
Alright, I spoke to the other leaders and have decided to get a NAP for now. I have written it in our diplomacy.

I, Xelloss, Duke of DOA, agree to these terms and plan to uphold them to the best of our ability.

Signed: 10/06/2009

So much for "weeks". But, to keep gonig on this...

3) Before making any new alliances

What did you say we broke again? Really, if you are to post stuff here, make sure it is accurate.

DeletedUser

HOLY COW!!!

WE'RE AT WAR?!?!? I thought we were allies...what happened?

All I've read so far makes me feel a little sad...someone from RISK says something, and then someone else replies. The replies seem fairly similar: 'Blah blah blah, something about being d-bags,blah, etc, you're a noob, your mother eats too much cheese'. Then it just goes back and forth.

I think that everyone in here just needs to realize that there were many reasons to why relations fell apart-on purpose/deceit/a ton of miscommunication and over-reacting. Now we're fighting each other. Unless we plan on trying to talk this out, I believe this topic is no longer useful and should be closed. Anyone without a job/job in IT/is the friggin' boss can sit on here all day and comb through quotes...

Does anyone want to talk out our problems, perhaps in a circle around a bonfire?

Personally I miss the flame retardant fabric vs flaming retards talk. Anyone want to go back to that, instead?

DeletedUser

HOLY COW!!!

WE'RE AT WAR?!?!? I thought we were allies...what happened?

All I've read so far makes me feel a little sad...someone from RISK says something, and then someone else replies. The replies seem fairly similar: 'Blah blah blah, something about being d-bags,blah, etc, you're a noob, your mother eats too much cheese'. Then it just goes back and forth.

I think that everyone in here just needs to realize that there were many reasons to why relations fell apart-on purpose/deceit/a ton of miscommunication and over-reacting. Now we're fighting each other. Unless we plan on trying to talk this out, I believe this topic is no longer useful and should be closed. Anyone without a job/job in IT/is the friggin' boss can sit on here all day and comb through quotes...

Does anyone want to talk out our problems, perhaps in a circle around a bonfire?

Personally I miss the flame retardant fabric vs flaming retards talk. Anyone want to go back to that, instead?

And that, w39ers - is why we're* better.

EDIT: *dShokR

slingzaar, that was the most childish come back on this entire topic. Again showing our worth in comparison to RISK, if you keep going, then even your own tribe will disown you.

DeletedUser68429

Ok, from an external point of view, this thread is just lame.

Can we maybe....discuss the statistics?

Side 1:
Tribes: RISK
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: dShokR
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 4
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,457
Side 2: 10,768
Difference: 5,311

image.php

DeletedUser

Just a little note, we're at war with Havoc aswell and Havoc is supporting Risk in their war.

Add them and it's another +2.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: dShokR
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: RISK
Players:
Timeframe: Forever
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 6
Side 2: 2
Difference: 4
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 15,078
Side 2: 5,457
Difference: 9,621
image.php

Despite the odds, we are doing fine I would say.
If we count the other tribes hitting us, the score is 8-2 (HAVOC and H46)

DeletedUser

Ode To IP

On world 39
You got off to a good start
Then a few weeks ago
It all fell apart

You blamed it on Flabber
And that's partly true
Like two chips in a cookie
Were him and you

All of us noobs
were no threat to you
But we got us some Cats
And we used them too

Your Smithy went down
You're Academy --------> Gone
And somehow, all the little tribes
well, you conned.

They send you support
But not nearly enough
But you didn't really need it
Because your l33t, and tough

You thought nubs couldn't backtime
But we got your nuke
Then we sent nobles
And took out the duke

Herr Pees got a sex change
Or perhaps she's just Bi
Poor Miles got his heart broken
but hey, was worth a try :)

But with you, the ass,
and "little nuts" Flabber
well, enjoy your 200pt village
you mouthy backstabber

Time to move on,
Good game, has been fun
We hope Random enjoys your villages
now this thread is done :)

DeletedUser

wow, that was awesome :p

though I had respect for risk until Gringo flipped out of me on skype using a bountiful amount of RL insults after Geico nobled him :D

DeletedUser

Ode To IP

On world 39
You got off to a good start
Then a few weeks ago
It all fell apart

Time to move on,
Good game, has been fun
We hope Random enjoys your villages
now this thread is done :)

can you write a haiku next time, its hard for me to read more than 3 sentences without a break. and also, about the war, i say risk is gonna win. thats all i have to say cuz my thoughts are starting to scattered and dim right now.

DeletedUser

how in the world can risk still win? they are not even in the top 60.

DeletedUser

its called reverse phsycology. I will admit that dshoker is much powerful than risk, but theres one thing none of you noticed. Risk knows theyre losing, so they know that one little mistake will send them to the rim, so risk is gonna be careful to make every move and click cautiously. However, DShoker has an ego right now, and theyre all smug and proud and think they got this. So naturally, Dshoker is gonna make more mistakes and won't think twice before doing anything.

DeletedUser

Is Havoc engaged in the war between Risk and DshokR ?
Funny, how are they able to do so with only 1 player who actually knows what he's doing?

DeletedUser

Is Havoc engaged in the war between Risk and DshokR ?
Funny, how are they able to do so with only 1 player who actually knows what he's doing?

Edit: That's weird, I only clicked once Oo

Status
Not open for further replies.