Sweet coordinated revenge. (Ori: watch and learn)

ender_wiggin

Early in the game, I was nearly taken out. A player named Dodow was tricky, and let me clear the farms while he'd use them. He then tried to take me out, and only due to the support of friends and tribesmembers was I able to survive.

Ever since, I've been living in the shadow of this player. He was getting quite huge. Unfortunately for him, he had pissed the wrong groups of people off.

DFB had just had a village sniped from them. My nearby friend, Jayce, talked to me about desiring to take Dodow out. He arranged it so that Parmenion, leader of his tribe, would talk to me about coordinating an attack to take this huge threat out.

We decided to coordinate for this procedure, and Parmenion planned a huge assault, timed down to the second. We had D.A. members and DFB members sacrificing their troops for the betterment of their friends in danger.

In about 24 hours, we dismantled him.

The moral of this story is: Never leave someone behind who can gather support and take you out.

Ori:

This is how you make a point.

http://w5.twplus.org/index.php?tool=file&pid=42935

DeletedUser

It's a beautiful, beautiful graph.

I'd like to extend my thanks to all of my tribemates in DFB and to Ender and the rest of D.A. for making this operation a success. That and for my shiny, new villages :icon_wink: .

So, for those of you previously unaware, that is what bunnies do to snipers!

DeletedUser5905

Come on guys he's got 3 villages left, what's the matter run out of nobles?

Btw Jayce I think I cleared one of yours.

DeletedUser

This might be a good example for what people call "collecting debt with interest"

DeletedUser

The concequenses of one village...

DFB, you owe us one :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

There were 2 snipers who tried to take advantage of the confusion that we were none too happy about.

The city snipered by GoF54 was retaken with force.

The city taken by PKs was paid for handsomely in resources.

Therefore those aspects have been resolved.

Dodow was a top ten player with 16 cities who thought he could bully bunnies among other people. He serves as a reasonable example of how we deal with bullies. Size does not matter against a well co-ordinated tribe.

We don't have Rules of Engagement because they look good. We enforce them.

DeletedUser

Come on guys he's got 3 villages left, what's the matter run out of nobles?

Btw Jayce I think I cleared one of yours.

It's entirely possible!

As to his 3 remaining villages, they have been assigned and will be collected in due course :icon_wink: .

DeletedUser

I volunteered to help, but par gave me a side role.

Good thing is I haven't lost my offense, bad thing is my OD won't go up for a while (untill my mini plan unfolds :icon_twisted:)

DeletedUser

Im very impressed by the teamwork and dedication shown by the two tribes here D.A and DFB.

A job well done.

MSG

DeletedUser

whiterabbitdragon.jpg

It is certainly not cute. You will never be invited to our secret alliance.:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Can you say 175 hours?:icon_razz:

A round of applause for all those who took part.:icon_biggrin:

actually....that's about how far I was out ram speed

Moridin, you try finding a cuter drabbit

Last edited by a moderator: