SYNRG vs. Exterr

• Thread starter Chandler the Great123
  • Start date

DeletedUser

ExTerr are falling apart. A plinter tribe just formed and wants to fight them. Sick of in tribe bickering anjd failure to support.

Now we have turned our full attention onto them they crumble. Up till now WICKED and then nobling inactives took our attention but now ExTerr have our attention.

I think the recent stats say it all

and Noely for being one of the most obnoxious people i have met in this game, i hope you enjoy the rim

your posting all over the place about this "splinter" tribe that broke away and wants to go after them.... dont you think it would be better not to tell exterr that they have a new enemy? let them find out when this new tribe starts hitting them... you know, leave the element of suprise..... oh wait, that would be a smart move.....

DeletedUser

oh you just don't know how much trouble they are in

now another splinter tribe has broken away

fast collapse this one, not as fast as WICKED but not far off either

DeletedUser

if you were serious about this war, you would be going after these smaller tribes as they are refugees.

DeletedUser

shadow, it's hard to be serious about this war. It is like a Clayton's War, the war you have when you are not having a war. I don't know why but they were fine when we couldn't fight back due to extreme WICKED pressure. Now we ARE fighting back, we have found their bravado has crumbled all the way to dust, and the wind auguring the approach of our cavalry's hooves is blowing it all away. I was hoping for some close range quality fighting but they just aren't up to it. Can anyone suggest which way to noble so i can find another great personal battle in the future? :p Sorry ExTerr i am waiting for something but that something is becoming more and more remote.

DeletedUser

fireyflame, i already suggested once that you head south since you were so disapointed i was "clear across the world" :)

DeletedUser

i looked at it. Logistically and tactically it does not make sense but for the sheer fun of it give me 3 months :)

DeletedUser

R.l. is your only chance for a challenge, but they would pwn you

DeletedUser45372

ummmmm when your at work when war is declared, and you return to incoming, and a few of them could be either noble, ram, or sword speed..... kinda turns into a guess as to which it is.

Keep thinking that way. ;)

Im going to go on record and say that R.L. is a weak tribe... they haven't proven anything other than they can recruit 3x the amount of people that the #1 tribe has (and most other top tribes for that matter)

DeletedUser

They have proved that they can be a well organized tribe, but they will still need to fight a tribe like pRo or Insane.

DeletedUser45372

I can't wait to see the first REAL war with R.L. involved.