Tardis misteriously disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would imagine he's referring to TARDIS, the subject of this thread. It still doesn't make sense, though I also would assume he's just kidding and wanted to bump this thread as a way to seek attention.

DeletedUser

I would imagine he's referring to TARDIS, the subject of this thread. It still doesn't make sense, though I also would assume he's just kidding and wanted to bump this thread as a way to seek attention.

Ah, that makes sense. This thread has been off topic for so long I forgot Tardis had anything to do with it. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

TADIS is back but people are starting to leave especially the ex-GREEN members

the pink panther

Hadrly unexpected, most didn't want to join in the first place

cececole

Hadrly unexpected, most didn't want to join in the first place

So, TPP you are close with the ex-GREEN/PLAGUE members? Since I don't recall seeing them post on the pnp that they were averse to joining DN/TARDIS you must have made this statement based on your own personal knowledge and contacts with them?

DeletedUser

I'm familiar with a few of them, and TPP is correct. [DN] went on a "Join or Die" recruitment spree, and a lot of PLAGUE members joined since there was no other option around.

DeletedUser

Add the fact that many PLAGUE members started leaving, such as myself, before the merge, leaving the tribe with low moral and was about to disband anyway due to lack of leadership.

DeletedUser71844

Add the fact that many PLAGUE members started leaving, such as myself, before the merge, leaving the tribe with low moral and was about to disband anyway due to lack of leadership.

I don't think it was the leadership that was the issue.

I think it was lack of confidence, overall, disbanding the tribe was a killing blow. Tribes are never the same, it's like a mental block. It destroyed a lot of players spirit. Personally I think Viscount Alex did a great job re-uniting us, it was just the fact that the players were shaken from the disband for weeks.

DeletedUser

There was a lack of leadership. I don't think i came into contact with Viscount Alex once since the invites he sent out. The tribe only worked because we managed to pull all together, and through that we became stong. Until people found themselves with a lack of direction, PLAGUE quickly descended into anarchy. As a witness, people were fighting and calling eachother spies in the internal forums, and Viscount Alex only made a rare visit from time to time, not to soothe the situation, but to start aggresively defend himself for why he was not running the tribe well.

And soldier, by what method have you come to conclude anyone will become a family tribe of BD?

DeletedUser71844

There was a lack of leadership. I don't think i came into contact with Viscount Alex once since the invites he sent out. The tribe only worked because we managed to pull all together, and through that we became stong. Until people found themselves with a lack of direction, PLAGUE quickly descended into anarchy. As a witness, people were fighting and calling eachother spies in the internal forums, and Viscount Alex only made a rare visit from time to time, not to soothe the situation, but to start aggresively defend himself for why he was not running the tribe well.

And soldier, by what method have you come to conclude anyone will become a family tribe of BD?

I was joking about the BD family issue, but no doubt they will be some tribe changes in the future.

- Concerning VA's leadership - he was not there all the time, but out of us all, he was the one that showed the best ability to keep us all together, if it wasn't for people leaving, (me and you for example) then I believe PLAGUE would still be around now.

PLAGUE is basically ~B~. Except now there are no internal issues. I hope.

DeletedUser

PLAGUE is basically ~B~. Except now there are no internal issues. I hope.

No Wai!
Plague was an elite tribe, with the best players, not mass recruited from the rim. I hope you are not involving properganda in a Politics and Pancakes forum?

Viscount alex denied a lot of people from joining PLAGUE, I can't see ~B~ doing the same.

the pink panther

So, TPP you are close with the ex-GREEN/PLAGUE members? Since I don't recall seeing them post on the pnp that they were averse to joining DN/TARDIS you must have made this statement based on your own personal knowledge and contacts with them?

Indeed I am, I have spoke with quite a few off them who ditched there DN (ex green accounts) as they didn't want to join DN.

DeletedUser

Indeed I am, I have spoke with quite a few off them who ditched there DN (ex green accounts) as they didn't want to join DN.

I don't recall talking to you, and no one's ever mentioned you. I was never adverse to the idea of joining DN. It just didn't feel right to me being there.

the pink panther

I don't recall talking to you, and no one's ever mentioned you. I was never adverse to the idea of joining DN. It just didn't feel right to me being there.

yamn..

because every ex green player tells you every conversation they have ever had?

skelmersdale

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
No Wai!
Plague was an elite tribe, with the best players, not mass recruited from the rim. I hope you are not involving properganda in a Politics and Pancakes forum?

Viscount alex denied a lot of people from joining PLAGUE, I can't see ~B~ doing the same.

Hahaha, well done electric my old friend, you are learning the PnP well :) You have made solid points about Plague being an elitist tribe; as they were and that was proven by the holding of 4th position for those few months. There was one thing that green struggled with and in my opinion it was lack of communication. Most annoyingly within the game, the sad prospect of some members being inactive and others leaving, led to their eventual downfall.
They were certainly not mass recruited otherwise the likes of brindamour <--- brilliant person and great person would have never have wanted to be associated with the likes of plague.

DeletedUser

Now soldier, I'm beginning to see two completely different sides of you. Quite fascinating really, one moment you are full of witt and laughter, the next you are swearing at me. I suppose you have diagnosed yourself correctly in your signature.

But not a very positive image for your tribe, behaving like an isolent child? Isn't it?

I was just laughing with you, I regarded you as my friend, last time i checked my friends list you were still there...

DeletedUser71844

Now soldier, I'm beginning to see two completely different sides of you. Quite fascinating really, one moment you are full of witt and laughter, the next you are swearing at me. I suppose you have diagnosed yourself correctly in your signature.

But not a very positive image for your tribe, behaving like an isolent child? Isn't it?

I was just laughing with you, I regarded you as my friend, last time i checked my friends list you were still there...

Everyone that cares knows I'm a schizophrenic.

Maybe I should change my sig to this?

Electricool.jpg

DeletedUser

I have to admit that I found that earlier post hilarious Soldier, but I did notice on that last one that the timing shows that Cool dropped you after having posted that message. This indicates that he was not lying about you being on his friends list, unless the times are different in these forums than in game (I honestly don't remember).

Anyway, just sticking my opinion where it doesn't belong. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.