TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

Its like there is a competition on this world to see who can make the worst declaration possible.

Go Wobble!

DeletedUser91224

They tried and it was still crap. I think that speaks for the tribe as a whole. Just sayin.

DeletedUser

Because you're the most unbiased source, being in a tribe losing to them.

DeletedUser91224

Some stats. From the start of the war.

Side 1:
Tribes: TB!
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble

Timeframe: 09/02/2013 19:05:34 to 10/02/2013 03:58:04

Total conquers:

Side 1: 73
Side 2: 55
Difference: 18

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 4
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 652,360
Side 2: 452,207
Difference: 200,153

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 148,479
Side 2: 37,527
Difference: 110,952

chart

DeletedUser

The mere fact that you only included the portion that makes you look favorable is exactly why you're a horrible source for information.

You not only had tons of preparation to hit by surprise, you failed to make a good start on a tribe that is currently being attacked on two fronts and by surprise.

Side 1:
Tribes: Wobble
Side 2:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 19
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 343,069
Side 2: 169,371
Difference: 173,698

chart

DeletedUser91224

Actually my Information is accurate. Those caps had nothing to do with the war and came with no declaration. They cannot be used for stats. But if you insist on using them it wont matter for long anyways. We will be passing you up shortly.

DeletedUser

Actually my Information is accurate. Those caps had nothing to do with the war and came with no declaration. They cannot be used for stats. But if you insist on using them it wont matter for long anyways. We will be passing you up shortly.

Ah so you allow your tribe to get nobled without responding? Good to know for other tribes.

DeletedUser

You say "you", but don't realize I'm not in Wobble. Not surprised given how often you appear uninformed.

You recruit from a tribe, but it's not war until YOU say so, and declare in-game? Lol. You're funny. Talk about self-important.

Pass them up, fine by me. But don't say you're past them by ignoring the fact that they only launched on you because you acted first, and assume that everyone will say "Oh no, it's not counted until the declaration!"

If that's your mindset, duly noted. If I ever come across you in another world I'll have my tribe noble your tribe and say "no no, it's not a war until I declare". I'll be sure to disband and restart the tribe too so no stats prior to the new declaration count. Cause that's how wars work, apparently :icon_rolleyes:.

Stat manipulation this early on? Just goes to show what type of person you are :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

please stop pooping all over people or-el, this is why so many quit because you poop all over them. The game does not have to be run the way you say it is. Let people play in there own ways. If a player wants to just noble barbs, let them but don't poop all over them. If a player decides to lead a tribe to war in a way that doesnt suit you, please let them do what they want. You aren't the all mighty and powerful God of Tw that governs what they must and mustn't do. Its a game, build a bridge and get over the fact that people play this game how they want.

DeletedUser

Playing the game and misportraying events are two entirely different things.

If people quit over me telling them they are horrible at posting stats that show the full story, then they need to grow up.

I'd love to hear of one person who I made quit. But no, it was hyperbole or sarcasm, poorly portrayed. I'm no god; I admit that easily. But at the very least I have as much right as anyone to express my point of view, especially when it's from a view not illogically portrayed.

Stop singling me out and "pooping all over me". Oh wait, I don't care because this is a game. Get used to hearing a little logic. Don't like it because it isn't in your favor? Get over it.

DeletedUser

So you tell me exactly me pretty much what i told you with just different wording. Congratz!!

Yes this is a game, i am pretty sure i did state that. I am singling you out because people feel uncomfortable around you, you are a bully and I like to get rid of bullies.

Yes you can express your point of view, just let others express their own, be don't need to be flamed if they have a different opinion that you.

and last of all, if someone wishes to portray stats in their own way, let them they are not physically hurting anyone

DeletedUser

He's just calling bullshit on some bullshit stats.

he is calling bullplop on stats that are interpreted in a different way. instead of being stats taken from twstats they are stats taken from the official war declaration in the game. Who cares?? go ahead show both types of stats and if someone wants to follow one from the other than that is their choice to make

DeletedUser

So you tell me exactly me pretty much what i told you with just different wording. Congratz!!

Yes this is a game, i am pretty sure i did state that. I am singling you out because people feel uncomfortable around you, you are a bully and I like to get rid of bullies.

Yes you can express your point of view, just let others express their own, be don't need to be flamed if they have a different opinion that you.

and last of all, if someone wishes to portray stats in their own way, let them they are not physically hurting anyone

I am a bully? Why, because I pointed out the blatant attempt at stat manipulation?

When did I threaten him? When did I tell him not to post? When did I tell him he isn't entitled to his opinion, wrong as it may be?

Hint: I didn't. You're the bully, singling me out for pointing out his statistic manipulation attempt. You're telling me you want to get rid of me. You're telling me I shouldn't post how I do because...why? I disagree? I dislike people manipulating stats to make themselves look better?

Take a close look at yourself before you call me a bully, bully.

Jk it's a game get over it.

he is calling bullplop on stats that are interpreted in a different way. instead of being stats taken from twstats they are stats taken from the official war declaration in the game. Who cares?? go ahead show both types of stats and if someone wants to follow one from the other than that is their choice to make

I did, then I pointed out why going with mine is a better idea, given the alternative was a manipulated set meant to revise what actually happened. And you got all hot and heavy and decided to try and bully me out of the thread. Get over yourself.

DeletedUser

I interpret those stats as bullshit. Who cares??

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm not bullying you at all, i am just telling you what you are saying can be classed as bullying. simple as that, take it how you want i won't criticize you for it.

Seeing as though the stats are taken from an in game war declaration I don't think it can be classed as stat manipulation. nothing has been manipulated here.

i didn't say that you weren't allowing people to have their own opinion, please re-read what i posted, I said you are flaming people for having their own opinion. 2 different things here my kind sir!

I interpret those stats as bullshit. Who cares??

Exactly!! I won't flame you because you are entitled to your own opinion

DeletedUser

I'm not bullying you at all, i am just telling you what you are saying can be classed as bullying. simple as that, take it how you want i won't criticize you for it.

Seeing as though the stats are taken from an in game war declaration I don't think it can be classed as stat manipulation. nothing has been manipulated here.

i didn't say that you weren't allowing people to have their own opinion, please re-read what i posted, I said you are flaming people for having their own opinion. 2 different things here my kind sir!

Yet you have no justification for how I'm bullying anyone. Whereas you told me you wanted to get rid of me. Weird.

If I take information from a nation-run newspaper, could it be biased (assuming the country has control of the media)?

You betcha. It definitely can be. In the same way, you're posting the stats that came from what your nation (tribe in this case) wants to show, and not the whole picture. That is called manipulation.

I am flaming people's opinion. You are flaming me for telling them their opinions are manipulative and therefore subjective and incorrect. Notice: the bully goes for the person, not the substance. Furthermore, if I am not telling people not to have opinions and am only expressing why I think they're wrong, I am not a bully. Unless you have some other logic to use. Which hasn't been forthcoming. On the other hand I can quote you saying you want to get rid of me...guess you're the bully.

At least ec doesn't try to make insults like that. He's fun to chat with. Who knows, maybe you'll all be surprised soon. We shall see :icon_wink:.