TB! vs. Wobble

DeletedUser

Considering the players I am nobling are recapping, moving troops, building troops, and sending trains at me, I would like to know what inactives I am nobling.

I would add this war has brought me up to 16th I think in ODD, not too inactive.

Perhaps you should try sending some attacks, maybe, oh, I don't know, just for fun actually try and noble something, you might like it.

Talking about AAA.

DeletedUser

Deflection of the topic wont change the facts that you have done nothing in the war.

76 electricool TB! 4 0 231.959 2

Put up or shut up.

Umm, I'm not sure where this has come from but since you ask I'll be the first to admit that I am not able to live a busy RL, duke a top tribe, sit front line accounts whenever I am able to and play my own account. One of those had to give and that's to play my own account.

Anyway, is that the cheap dig settled?

DeletedUser74275

Fancy you'd miss the point. Go rage some more about eye of the storm or something, the big boys are talking respectfully for once. Don't need you to mess that up too.

big boys talking :lol:, think you better take a seat pal. youre very much still a little boy putting his wobble pj's on and getting tucked in to his wobble bed by his mummy

DeletedUser

hey zero dark is our new awesome player. i can confirm that. he is here only to make wobble player's have some fun. i ll pick him in the next cat operation against angacam's backline villas. now i have more catas to join you! YAAAAY!

i promise i ll give you the cords of our targets before we do. Seriously.
:icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Geez Orel, cant run around around making assumptions about everyone :icon_wink:

You could say I have it on good authority that he's lying about being new to the account. Out of respect I won't say where that source is, because he asked to keep it between us. I'd prefer lies weren't made though.

DeletedUser

To be fair, he can try to discredit me all he wants. Not that his methods of insults and other ad hominem will do it. Just wanted to clarify that George doesn't think he shouldn't argue with me, but rather that he should do so more maturely.

DeletedUser

They asked for the stats. I ll pout the stats of the last week cause most of people around seem to love them...
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:
Tribes: Wobble

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 244
Side 2: 175
Difference: 69

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,289,349
Side 2: 1,654,487
Difference: 634,862
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Any further off-topic posts will receive infractions. Any and all personal insults and language infractions will be dealt with harshly. I won't warn you again, get this thread back on track.

DeletedUser

Any further off-topic posts will receive infractions. Any and all personal insults and language infractions will be dealt with harshly. I won't warn you again, get this thread back on track.
What he said get back on tract or I will banhammer you all

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score

Give Or-el some hell ;)

Anyway to be on topic so this post is valid. Go! TB!

DeletedUser109513

I'm trying man! xD
They all caught the Wobble's and can't seem to stand up... Or is it because TB! is kicking them over xD

DeletedUser

They asked for the stats. I ll pout the stats of the last week cause most of people around seem to love them...
[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: TB!, TB!2
Side 2:

Side 1: 244
Side 2: 175
Difference: 69

Side 1: 2,289,349
Side 2: 1,654,487
Difference: 634,862
[/spoil]

Guy posted, got stats a half-hour after, you need to feel important so you post the declaration-skewed stats right after.

No one noticed, promise.

DeletedUser106184

Guy posted, got stats a half-hour after, you need to feel important so you post the declaration-skewed stats right after.

No one noticed, promise.

Most have missed it. I need to feel important? Says the Moderator. Get over yourself.

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: .AAA, AAA., TB!, TB!2
Players: Somebody I Used To Know

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,064
Side 2: 2,107
Difference: 1,043

chart

Side 1: 419
Side 2: 295
Difference: 124

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,035,180
Side 2: 17,099,693
Difference: 8,064,513

chart

Side 1: 3,845,160
Side 2: 2,759,492
Difference: 1,085,668

chart
[/spoil]

More insightful stats

DeletedUser

Insightful how? How about you put slurp in on wobble's side?