• Start date

KeegiKolmas

So much fun in w71 :D

tribalwars.net - World 71Blue Red Green Yellow Overall
0 0 0 0 0

Everyone are too lazy to farm lols

DeletedUser105922

tomorrow's quest

building my workshop for tomorrow's quest hope every member of blue team will contribute to win this contest :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: :icon_evil: :icon_evil: :icon_evil:

Ack3rl3y

I am not 100%, but I presume that the overall graph is the one the winner is decided from. Simply because on overall, red are indeed ahead - where as on 72, we're not. The information box however says this:

Start time: today at 10:00
End time: tomorrow at 10:00
Time remaining: 18:50:01
Your team: Red
Current leader: Red
Winner's reward: +10% increased iron production (24 hours)

DeletedUser113318

I am not 100%, but I presume that the overall graph is the one the winner is decided from. Simply because on overall, red are indeed ahead - where as on 72, we're not. The information box however says this:

Start time: today at 10:00
End time: tomorrow at 10:00
Time remaining: 18:50:01
Your team: Red
Current leader: Red
Winner's reward: +10% increased iron production (24 hours)

then seriously that would be bulshit, i'm only playing w72 why would any other world have an influence on the contest of w72.
makes more sense to have one winner per world then 1 for the whole tribal war countries and servers.

DeletedUser113363

Because how is an early world such as w72 going to have any influence on the overall rankings... it's silly if they don't do worldly

Ack3rl3y

makes more sense to have one winner per world then 1 for the whole tribal war countries and servers.
Even though I am red team, I agree - it would be more ideal to have each world win based upon how the teams do in THAT world, not overall. I suppose the only issue with that is how much the top20 would influence those results.

DeletedUser

really? we are not that far behind now... earlier we were over 1,000,000,000 behind, now its about 100,000,000 thats a massive leap up :D

DeletedUser113318

really? we are not that far behind now... earlier we were over 1,000,000,000 behind, now its about 100,000,000 thats a massive leap up :D

they decided to stop the contest hahaha
or what?

DeletedUser

i think its more to do with the fact that some of them decided to come online hahaha

but seriously, if you look at the tw .net graph some teams are doing shockingly bad :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

wait, is it still going? cos i cant get the graphs back up now....

DeletedUser

it appears we broke it for a little while on w72 :lol:

but on a lighter note, looks like us greens have finally come out to play....

DeletedUser

yes us greens have taken the lead lol,
i play .co.uk and . net and in green on both so i suppose its a combined total, lucky i have been on all day today worked out well for me lol

DeletedUser

its between the reds and us greens im afraid. and it loks like the greens are slowly pulling away

DeletedUser

wow yellow almost got ahead but wont make it now :D muhahaha at least on this world