team blue

• Thread starter DeletedUser113318
  • Start date

DeletedUser113318

this is actually the most ridiculous contest ever.
it's like aliens on other planets in deep space would have an impact on the economy on earth with this crappy overall winner thing.

DeletedUser

it's like aliens on other planets in deep space would have an impact on the economy on earth with this crappy overall winner thing.

Odd simile but I catch your drift...

Ack3rl3y

This is one of the best metaphors I have seen on this forum :lol:, thank you for that. Well, congrats to greens on the first contest :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser

Congrats? well thanks I guess, but heres why I think it sucks.

We were last on .net and last on W72, yet overall we were winners, now dont get me wrong, I dont mind the extra res, but seriously guys? Looking at the stats there were some teams on .net who clearly deserved some kind of rewards.

I mean red won .net by 1,013,210,262 which is almost the margin they lost on the global stats by. Im sorry, but how can you expect anyone to care if your taking achievements so lightly? Hell, us greens only won because of other servers, and thats unfair on the other teams.

Its like playing a game of football, and conceding a goal when someone in another match scores. You cant affect it, so why is it having such an impact on you?

DeletedUser

It should be based on individual worlds, its so obvious it hurts

DeletedUser

well, it looks like us greens are going to get this one too, although tbh the reds have destroyed w72....