Teh Moose & Teh Kitteh

DeletedUser

Okay, so its clear whats happening

NBG F. need to get rid of the fat they have. The inactive/semi active players are getting murdered. Once the fat is gone, through going barb, kicked, or rimmed the stats will most likely turn around. NBG can start making a come back. Until then we're going to keep seeing TITAN ahead in conquers.

DeletedUser

To be perfectly honest once TITAN have nobled out all of NBG's inactives and less abled players it will be too late for NBG to make a decent comeback as they wont be able to noble back the 600 odd villages they've already lost. NBG can only gain lost ground if anything but TITAN's sheer number of extra villages should be able to hold them back.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: TITAN
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: NBG [E] WASP T I P
Players:

Timeframe: 22/09/2009 00:00:00 to 23/10/2010 15:36:39

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,543
Side 2: 2,451
Difference: 1,092

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,292
Side 2: 730
Difference: 562

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 31,945,920
Side 2: 22,479,337
Difference: 9,466,583

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 11,831,426
Side 2: 6,789,012
Difference: 5,042,414

image.php

DeletedUser

NBG's family is to large and thier inactive to many for NBG to make an effective come back.

yes after NBG F. is gone and the core of NBG left then the real fighting will begin...but until then TITAN will tear them apart. I know players in both tribes and enjoy talking to both... however; NBG's family will provide plenty of targets for TITAN for months to comes...and NBG's core player are good...but not good enough to over come a 800 village lead in the stats in TITAN favor...no tribe is.

DeletedUser

ok everyone sayin that all these vills are gna come in handy 4 them, that there 2 much

they've had the lead 4 bout a month now, these vills surely wud have been built by now
so why are the stats in our favour for bout the last 5 days?

tit have come on sayin how quik it is 2 build offense, well y are we winning the last 5 days roughly, surely these nukes wuda been built by now

its not as if they got over 600 vills in the last wk
so can anyone answer this pls
preferably sumone who says all these vills are gna be too much to overcome

DeletedUser

Just to show the stat manipulation, I included anyone not current in a warring tribe who was at the start of the war (This does not include those who had lengthy absences, or those who have went barb) :

Side 1:
Players: rjhb

Side 2:
Players: wathetimbo kegman2000ca i 8 ironman thegreatkingdom2 BEBRAVEANDSHAVE jaimeortiz bwp108 jsa1222 Mr Shark skjain Qlimax5 guacharokiller shubhkriti alancaza1 sunr@y bronzefist smurdoch Lenuvil Futhork popex5 Szewc bigg-t NJC90 peter the llionheart yardir014 Gabrielle Troyvillage kidd.hef Eisai to soma mou Tweenie BoB greatassassin jesse33 doctor2 willparks kalebwv bobby73 travisja AbsalomNZ Silverway mmanson riegelbeagle2

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 182
Side 2: 209
Difference: 27

image.php

Side 1: 88
Side 2: 45
Difference: 43

image.php

Side 1: 1,635,604
Side 2: 1,908,022
Difference: 272,418

image.php

Side 1: 816,121
Side 2: 428,295
Difference: 387,826

image.php

Side 1:

Side 2:
Players: wathetimbo kegman2000ca i 8 ironman thegreatkingdom2 BEBRAVEANDSHAVE jaimeortiz bwp108 jsa1222 Mr Shark skjain Qlimax5 guacharokiller shubhkriti alancaza1 sunr@y bronzefist smurdoch Lenuvil Futhork popex5 Szewc bigg-t NJC90 peter the llionheart yardir014 Gabrielle Troyvillage kidd.hef Eisai to soma mou Tweenie BoB greatassassin jesse33 doctor2 willparks kalebwv bobby73 travisja AbsalomNZ Silverway mmanson riegelbeagle2

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 679
Side 2: 647
Difference: 32

image.php

Side 1: 270
Side 2: 177
Difference: 93

image.php

Side 1: 6,070,456
Side 2: 5,943,286
Difference: 127,170

image.php

Side 1: 2,453,663
Side 2: 1,669,552
Difference: 784,111

image.php

Side 1:

Side 2:

Timeframe: 22/09/2009 00:00:00 to 23/10/2010 15:36:39

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,543
Side 2: 2,563
Difference: 980

image.php

Side 1: 1,484
Side 2: 746
Difference: 738

image.php

Side 1: 31,945,920
Side 2: 23,394,895
Difference: 8,551,025

image.php

Side 1: 13,514,291
Side 2: 6,926,183
Difference: 6,588,108

image.php

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok everyone sayin that all these vills are gna come in handy 4 them, that there 2 much

they've had the lead 4 bout a month now, these vills surely wud have been built by now

tit have come on sayin how quik it is 2 build offense, well y are we winning the last 5 days roughly, surely these nukes wuda been built by now

Well when nobling a village you usually knock several buildings down a few levels which can act as a problm if NBG tr and re-take the village, NBG'ssudden leap in winning the daily stats is proberly as becasue now NBG has made it clear who in their tribe is inactive by sending them into TIP that is who TITAN are targeting and i suppose the sittes just relay when TITAN's attacks will land so an active player can quickly re-take the village.

DeletedUser

Simple answer. NBG family are "ahead in the stats" for the last week because TITan looks to be consolidating their current gains. I'm sure you'll see those villages soon enough. Along with a lot more.

Of course, I'm sure you don't realize the significance or importance of doing that. To you its just nobling inactives.

DeletedUser

I've seen a family tribe with 400+ members get declared on by a super tribe. They trimmed down to 100 members and an academy tribe and turned the war around. That took about 4 months to do, and the last 2 months the war totally turned around.

@Mrdooman Are you retarded? Do you not think we already know what the stats look like? Omy gosh, some people these days. Typical TITAN member for ya

Blobinator

I've seen a family tribe with 400+ members get declared on by a super tribe. They trimmed down to 100 members and an academy tribe and turned the war around. That took about 4 months to do, and the last 2 months the war totally turned around.

@Mrdooman Are you retarded? Do you not think we already know what the stats look like? Omy gosh, some people these days. Typical TITAN member for ya

Havent seen anything from NBG yet to give any inclination that that could happen.

And can you please make that point to julius, he seems to think we want to know his personal stats every 5 minutes. Typical julius for ya.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well, I guess you guys still need to more trimming then, dontcha?

And I think people know what the stats are like, but this helps show them far more clearly.

DeletedUser

Well, I guess you guys still need to more trimming then, dontcha?

And I think people know what the stats are like, but this helps show them far more clearly.

I love that you added all the inactives in there with the stats. Don't you hate having to run all over getting all the inactives you guys are targeting then put them all in a war stat?

@blobinator What makes you think W23 wants to see TITAN members post stats about them taking NBG F. inactives, then coming here bragging about it like its some huge accomplishment? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

huh ZZ05... we got our inactive the only difference its we don't kick inactive to make our stats look better

DeletedUser

I love that you added all the inactives in there with the stats. Don't you hate having to run all over getting all the inactives you guys are targeting then put them all in a war stat?

@blobinator What makes you think W23 wants to see TITAN members post stats about them taking NBG F. inactives, then coming here bragging about it like its some huge accomplishment? :icon_rolleyes:

Yes, I *do* find it iritating, but don't you find it funny how a very large portion of their frontline has went inactive/been booted so that I have to go to such lengths to show the proper stats?

We're outnobling them 2:1 in the 48 hour stats if you include the inactives. Which were oddly enough all active at the start of the war.

See a pattern?

DeletedUser

Yes, I *do* find it iritating, but don't you find it funny how a very large portion of their frontline has went inactive/been booted so that I have to go to such lengths to show the proper stats?

We're outnobling them 2:1 in the 48 hour stats if you include the inactives. Which were oddly enough all active at the start of the war.

See a pattern?

actually a lot of these ppl are not frontlines

kegman was

idk y u added easi to somu, im sure rabatah told u he was being acc sat cus we were suppose to noble him then that owner co plays rabatah

idk y u added greatassasin, did he join u guys after leaving us? then ur fan club, hmmmm need to look into that

also now dnt 4get to add balancefx in ur stats as i heard on skype that acc went barb

wow u must be really proud, if u add the inactives were winning, awwww dnt u guys feel great, an no oddly these ppl were not active at the start of the war fyi

most of the ppl u added aswell are bkline ppl in k3,4,5

DeletedUser

Credit again to Doom and the rest of the TIT leadership for picking the right time to war NBG.

I was a bit worried about them going against NBG so soon after the REBELZ war had ended and the troop counts hadnt fully recovered but was assured that NBG family were padding themselves out with poor players and sat accounts, which turned out to be the case.

Very succesfull war so far for TIT.

DeletedUser

huh ZZ05... we got our inactive the only difference its we don't kick inactive to make our stats look better

the only reason u guys havent kicked them is cus u guys made such a fuss abt wanting them in the stats, so if use guys kicked wud be very ironic

and if a player left or was kicked u know sumone wud be on here strght away annoyin u guys 2 put them in the stats

DeletedUser

the only reason u guys havent kicked them is cus u guys made such a fuss abt wanting them in the stats, so if use guys kicked wud be very ironic

and if a player left or was kicked u know sumone wud be on here strght away annoyin u guys 2 put them in the stats

They dont get kicked because we dont need to, we are winning whilst you drop members like flies. Down to 130 odd family members from an initial 200+ when the war started, point whores.

TIT have stayed at a steady 85ish members all throughout the war.