Teh Moose & Teh Kitteh

DeletedUser

NBG *still* fell a rank. To a tribe that has battled REBELZ, PLG, and Juiced for the past several months.

now go check who tdl have recruited, its the only way tdl climb ranks

someone shud mention that tdl still have 1 free spot, quick they better recruit someone

DeletedUser

Haha, we're just waiting for him to accept the request smart ass ;)

Regardless of how, we did overtake you.

And under the circumstances of it being such a war ravaged tribe... That's quite embarrassing for you, not matter how you look at it.

DeletedUser

Haha, we're just waiting for him to accept the request smart ass ;)

Regardless of how, we did overtake you.

And under the circumstances of it being such a war ravaged tribe... That's quite embarrassing for you, not matter how you look at it.

Embarrassing??? BWAHAHAHA

5 ~TDL~ 116.267.114 166.371.667 99 1.680.522 17292 9.621
6 NBG 114.939.192 142.005.687 61 2.327.962 14743 9.632

If they merged 10 members from E they would be over you. You guys merged 37.... temporarily... already lost 6.... you'll be losing more.

DeletedUser

Embarrassing??? BWAHAHAHA

5 ~TDL~ 116.267.114 166.371.667 99 1.680.522 17292 9.621
6 NBG 114.939.192 142.005.687 61 2.327.962 14743 9.632

If they merged 10 members from E they would be over you. You guys merged 37.... temporarily... already lost 6.... you'll be losing more.

Not to be overly picky, but only 6 players would crack NBGs top 40, and it would bump them a whopping 4 million for their top 40.

They would re-gain rank 5... barely.

DeletedUser

well to say its embarassing is a bit to far considering how they jumped to that rank

im sure if we checked the stats tdl are losing vills everyday

but im gna point out tdl's great recruiting skills, they have recruited a 600k player in k6, may i ask y?

are you guys that desperate that you recruit in k6 just to keep the tdl name alive

i call that pathetic and pointless but then again that guy has to be pretty noob to join so who is worst

tdl's recruiter or him for joining?

btw for the record tdl have 99 members and apparently 1 guy waiting 2 accept his invite
nbg hve 62 members

if nbg wanted to we could just go randomly recruit ppl and jump ranks aswell so to jump ranks by recruiting shows signs of desperation if you ask me

the question is who do tdl recruit once there new members are gone? eow?

DeletedUser

Not to be overly picky, but only 6 players would crack NBGs top 40, and it would bump them a whopping 4 million for their top 40.

They would re-gain rank 5... barely.

idk how you can boast abt nbg dropping a rank cus it wasnt due to titans war efforts so was it really worth mentioning?

DeletedUser

who cares about rank...

oh my god! NBG lost a rank ahhhhh they're going to die!!! oh NOOO

:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

btw for the record tdl have 99 members and apparently 1 guy waiting 2 accept his invite
nbg hve 62 members

if nbg wanted to we could just go randomly recruit ppl and jump ranks aswell so to jump ranks by recruiting shows signs of desperation if you ask me

LOL, you have over 100 members.. Remember your family tribes?

Also, remember all the players your dropped as a result of this war. You're just jealous because we have close to 100 active players in a tribe.

DeletedUser

JC.. Why do you complain about stuff you don't know about?

What are TDL to do? Let Juiced F. recruit 5K's worth of village in their backyard?

If TDL hadn't grown, they would have probably have gone down in history (of W23) as the worst tribe in the world.

Fortunately, they're not that dumb.

thebigt625

LOL, you have over 100 members.. Remember your family tribes?

Also, remember all the players your dropped as a result of this war. You're just jealous because we have close to 100 active players in a tribe.

Jess, I never had a problem with you guys, but seriously,

Shush.

You guys have 99 members and have more points than NBG with 62 members.

The numbers speak for themselves, with more members you are automatically with an upper-hand in maximum points.

But currently NBG are making gains in their war against TITAN, TDL can't say the same against PLG
:icon_wink:
:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

What are TDL to do? Let Juiced F. recruit 5K's worth of village in their backyard?

That would not have happened. Maybe one or two would have gone to Five, but inviting a Quest member to Juiced? None stood out enough to warrant an invite. The supposed good ones mostly nobled inactives the entire war and their 'top' player didn't know how to defend. Not Juiced material.

~TDL~ have done us a favor. This is what the Juiced leadership has wanted for a while; to be fighting ~TDL~. Ok, not quite the real ~TDL~ yet, just the speedbumps they recruited from Quest, but feels good to be wiping the floor with them under their new banner. Quest war was getting boring and my ODA was suffering. Still is actually, fighting dimonyo.

DeletedUser

Nah. Comeon. If TDL had done nothing, it would have been stupid.

Are they supposed to have not taken advantage?

DeletedUser

Coma, SI is not saying that they should not have recruited Quest. He's simply stating an obvious point that its what Juiced wanted ~TDL~ to do for us. Recruit in Quest so that it creates on less tribe to worry about, and one bigger enemy to stare at. Much easier to kill of tribes when they're is only 3 in the south now worth being mentioned instead of 4 :).

Also as for the NGB/~TDL~ argument over whom should really hold the number 5 spot in the world. Does it really matter? Its a simple million and a half point difference. Heck if it means that much i can pull out of juiced and join NBG just to shut everyone up.

I noticed here over most the other for forums that ya'll just ******* bicker WAY to much for your own well being. It's like ya'll have nothing better to do then sit on here and flame on each other back and forth. To be honest i'm good for a Fail pic here and there but when it gets to be everyday all day and i have to read like 10-15 posts a day of people fighting it gets quite old.

Eather way ~TDL~ can't really recruit anyone else and it wont be long till they start noticing a major shift in number lose's now that we dont have Quest to deal with. Personal guess i say ~TDL~ will hold number 5 spot for 2 more weeks then it will shift. Not by much but it sill will shift. And yes this is factoring NBG lose's/gain's in the TITAN war.

Blobinator

well to say its embarassing is a bit to far considering how they jumped to that rank

im sure if we checked the stats tdl are losing vills everyday

but im gna point out tdl's great recruiting skills, they have recruited a 600k player in k6, may i ask y?

are you guys that desperate that you recruit in k6 just to keep the tdl name alive

i call that pathetic and pointless but then again that guy has to be pretty noob to join so who is worst

tdl's recruiter or him for joining?

nbg hve 62 members

the question is who do tdl recruit once there new members are gone? eow?

NBG can hardly talk about dodgy recruitment, at the start of the war, you had 230+ members in your family, and you've dropped 100. now 1 or 2 would be acceptable, as sneaking under the radar, but 100 members? that is one hell of a lax recruitment policy:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser9021

NBG can hardly talk about dodgy recruitment, at the start of the war, you had 230+ members in your family, and you've dropped 100. now 1 or 2 would be acceptable, as sneaking under the radar, but 100 members? that is one hell of a lax recruitment policy:icon_rolleyes:

That's been talked about so much it's quiet redundant to mention it again, Blobi :icon_wink:
I think it's fair to say the NBG family at the start of the war was a complete and utter disaster in terms of quality, recruitment, and coordination. However, pit's plain for all to see that the war has made them a lot better, not worse. By getting rid of the inactives, they have come to count on one another, and they know they can match TITan blow for blow in certain areas.
Obviously, it took Juiced to make it so, but still, NBG has done well, and it's good to see them downsize the family and get rid of the trash.

thebigt625

That's been talked about so much it's quiet redundant to mention it again, Blobi :icon_wink:
I think it's fair to say the NBG family at the start of the war was a complete and utter disaster in terms of quality, recruitment, and coordination. However, pit's plain for all to see that the war has made them a lot better, not worse. By getting rid of the inactives, they have come to count on one another, and they know they can match TITan blow for blow in certain areas.
Obviously, it took Juiced to make it so, but still, NBG has done well, and it's good to see them downsize the family and get rid of the trash.

Thank you.

Finally, some modesty.
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

yep i have to agree with a lot of wat u said

the famlily had a lot of deadweight, now its gone we are working much better and harder