Temp v ~GTL~

DeletedUser

Temp has began attacks on our small tribe of 327k points ~GTL~ .

Im sure this will show the rest of the world what Temp are made of :icon_confused:

I would of thought a tribe of this size would rather push torwards the core tribes however looks like their leadership is rather concerned that they are not capable of this so have decided to move in the opposite direction to the rim :lol::lol::lol:

We might not win but we will show the world how poor this tribe really are by how long it will take them to take us down.

Oh Temp you will need to sort out your timing not very impressed so far.

Nukes and nobles will take our vills but fakes will never hurt us.

Go ~GTL~

DeletedUser

LOL you waist peoples time posting this?
This is no war.
This is eating due to hunger.
You can erase this post anytime.

You think we are rushing to eat you?
You are just some more red dots on the map.
If we were rimming your tribe.
You would know.
*yawn*

Last edited by a moderator:

alech

Well still... When you continue to attack red dots and lose more than 10 nobles on one village it could be considered 'personal' and this didn't just happen to 1 village, I splited many trains myself while sitting some of my members... It's just pathetic for a top tribe to comit this kind of mistakes after posting on your last tribes profiles that you chose the best.

Anyway I agree with you this is no war, it would be too embarrassing for you and your 3 second noble trains if it was, not only because they show us that you can't solve that problem since you keep sending those but also because you lose more than what you get.

It's not for you to decide if this is for people interests or not, your tribe is not good coordinating attacks, people in the other tribes might want to know that. I know this for a fact since one of your members sent many fakes or reals to our members for a fair long distance without any coordination at all and one of your members nobled a 1k point village alone in K37... There are many things that show what Temp really is or atleast some of you and why this would be interesting for others but it doesn't matter as you said there is no war and I'm glad you cleared that out.

DeletedUser

Oh ya, we are really embarrassed over here.
My face is so red right now.

Wow you stopped a whole 10 nobles.
That is amazing.

3 second trains?
Jesus that is fast.
Wow we are getting better.
Your just another person set to lose their villages.
Say what you like.
We really could care less what you or anyone for that matter thinks.

alech

Lol more than 10 nobles for 1 village of some random small player? I can't believe it isn't a lot for you...

To be honest with you I thought Temp was one of those great tribes with a few players that work well together but obviously I was wrong and with someone so immature as a leader its just very disappointing, not that I care, I'm just pointing out.

DeletedUser

Naa... we are no good.
Never have been.
Keep in mind there alech.
We are just some small rim tribe like yourself.
No talent here.
Continue with your bashing.
All water under the bridge.
Seen this a thousand times.
Small tribe...fodder for bigger tribes.
Hoping someone in the world will feel sorry for them.
Incase you were unaware...every tribe in this game eats the small pathetic ones.
Some have fight...some do not.
Glad you are able to snipe some trains...you ever think they did not find you worthy to worry about 1 second trains?
Nice that you account sit to snipe the trains for your members.
I'm done with this post.
Take care GTL...i have more pressing matters.

DeletedUser

Naa... we are no good.
Never have been.
Keep in mind there alech.
We are just some small rim tribe like yourself.
No talent here.
Continue with your bashing.
All water under the bridge.
Seen this a thousand times.
Small tribe...fodder for bigger tribes.
Hoping someone in the world will feel sorry for them.
Incase you were unaware...every tribe in this game eats the small pathetic ones.
Some have fight...some do not.
Glad you are able to snipe some trains...you ever think they did not find you worthy to worry about 1 second trains?
Nice that you account sit to snipe the trains for your members.
I'm done with this post.
Take care GTL...i have more pressing matters.

this guy remind anyone else of when river made his appearance on the forums? no? just me? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser95878

~GTL~ are very good friends of mine so best of luck to them.

alech

1 second trains lol listen to yourself....

The leader of Temp is not even aware of how to send noble trains effectively, I mean I would understand if someone in a small pathetic tribe like ours wasn't aware of it (and all are) but the leader of such a great tribe like yours?

Also I would like you to know that we did pick the best around, not just the ones with more points.

Thank you excuses!

DeletedUser

I tend to skip the forums for this reason.
Doesn't matter what one says.
Some will find fault with it.
So continue, with what ever it is you find, gets you through the day.

DeletedUser

you take that back about river tiger :p

No one could look this silly. And river was smexy!

DeletedUser

I rest my case.

The biggest mouth of them all, joins in.

DeletedUser64592

hey, i am in temp :)

funny they talk about 3s noble trains LOL most of there villages have .15s "noble trains" coming at them from me right now ;)

GTL recruited players we where regularly attacking and took one town from us unprovoked (we were attacking the food we long where attacking)

either way this isn't a "war" lol

is an ant at war with an ant eater?

Last edited:

alech

There should be an exception when you have more than 40 members... and don't you mean .12s? ROFL thank you for telling me those are nobles!

We recruited the best around, you attacked after we recruited we took a village you took near us, say it right.

As I said it would be pathetic for you if this was a war.

alech

I'm only talking about the attacks in .15s, you really are very dumb to say so. Also you should know that I myself managed to split more than 10 noble trains of 3 secs with jimmy's account, so yeah you do send that kind of trains, he actually stayed there to kill your nobles since it was fun, easy and he didn't have time for that account and wanted to do something else, not your problem though but that is why we didn't support him. About UFO, he didn't ask for support ever but he did a good job for a while by himself.

Thats how pathetic you were, you managed to get these villages 2 or 3 weeks after attacking them I don't really remember when you started attacking.

EDIT: Please don't think when I say I splitted the noble trains is to sound like a good player, I know anyone would do this. I just wanted to say it to prove my point.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

tristin if this is not a war then why get your whole tribe to work on us with sending us fakes, nukes and trians etc......ive been in more wars than you've had hot dinners, to me this is how a tribe would work when they are taking a war seriously not just feeding!

DeletedUser64592

we started attacking? that was just one or 2 players eating some ants in there spare time :)

i think your tribe (all of them) knew when I started attacking ;)