Temp v ~GTL~

DeletedUser

Just gonna be honest and say Temp would eat ~GTL~ in a heartbeat if they wanted too. Its just like eating a snack

DeletedUser92094

sprinkle a little salt, and pepper, and they can go for it.

alech

No one is making fun of your tribe.(except your profile page)

It's a game, profiles don't have to be serious. I rather actually make a fun profile than one like yours...

For questions contact TristinSentath.

Very nice, I'm so pissed that our profile can't be like yours...

You guys posted to tell the world how terrible we are.
I seem to recall speaking with you in mails without this malice.

You ignored me to be honest and believe me it would've been much better for you, not because we can be a threat to you.

Don't you think other tribes can find out how bad we are on thier own?

I don't really care and I just answered to criticism to our tribe.

Just not sure why this needed to be put on the forums.

Then just ignore it.

Not everyone is a .12ms attacker

Obviously not but you expect good tribes to have all their members informed about it and specially the leader. And 3 second trains are just pathetic.

Not sure how you getting some 3 second trains invites you to put down my whole tribe.

It was not only me, everyone keeps making fun of ''trains from Temp'' atleast in our forums and chats.

I have newbies in my tribe as well.

I know...

You guys get some fakes sent at you and you need to tell everyone about it.

We've killed lots of nobles lol to be considered fakes! But I get your point, we didn't have to make such a big deal about it.

You think we were not a small tribe like you for the first few weeks?

I messaged you when you were, ofcourse I did.

We were 10 players for the longest time...so get your stories straight...or at least do your homework.

When did I say you were never a small tribe? Seriously what are you talking about?

You do realize I only answer to this kind of posts?

I'll answer your questions 1 by 1 for now on just to see if you at some point will stop embarrassing yourself.

alech

Hey thanks man, sorry for not taking good care of your acc lol!

DeletedUser

I just want to say hello. and good luck.

Im on GTL side BTW

trollface.jpg

DeletedUser

GTL How can you see this as a war? Your tribe is not a competitive size for Temp. Temp are simply using you're villages for expansion purposes.
If you want to see how good Temp are look back to their 10 member history and how well they grew then, let alone now!

If you want to criticize them on how they play then wait around once rimmed and watch when they are at war with a worthy opponent. :icon_eek:

But not to Flame you GTL good luck because I know how it fees to have the powers that be breathing down you're neck!

DeletedUser

And 3 second trains are just pathetic.

I've seen worse. I have a cool story about a 1h 50 noble train if you're interested.

I've always rooted for the underdogs so go GTL! Though it looks like you're probably gonna be eaten.

hanibalii

I've seen worse. I have a cool story about a 1h 50 noble train if you're interested.

I've always rooted for the underdogs so go GTL! Though it looks like you're probably gonna be eaten.

Someone sent a 7 hours noble train at me on w25...

Go both sides! :)

DeletedUser

]Some war stats:

last week

Side 1:
Tribes: Temp
Side 2:
Tribes: ~GTL~

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 192
Side 2: 33
Difference: 159

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16
Side 2: 4
Difference: 12

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 849,782
Side 2: 102,443
Difference: 747,339

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 67,249
Side 2: 16,239
Difference: 51,010

chart

***​

last 48 hours

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 44
Side 2: 11
Difference: 33

chart

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 3
Difference: 7

chart

Side 1: 196,139
Side 2: 40,372
Difference: 155,767

chart

Side 1: 44,176
Side 2: 15,152
Difference: 29,024

chart

***​

last 24 hours

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 8
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 3
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 112,045
Side 2: 28,184
Difference: 83,861

chart

Side 1: 35,099
Side 2: 15,152
Difference: 19,947

chart

DeletedUser95272

~GTL~ are doing a great job considering their size and while I'm sure someone from Temp will be here to remind me they don't classify it as a war, I'm impressed nonetheless.

DeletedUser

~GTL~ are doing a great job considering their size and while I'm sure someone from Temp will be here to remind me they don't classify it as a war, I'm impressed nonetheless.

Temp is not really into it, it's kinda slow. Didn't check the OD stats but regarding the size of each tribes I expected more ennoblements.

alech

They did send much more noble trains, some of their rare 150 ms trains even got splitted so they did try, not too hard but some did want better stats or more conquers.

Thank you all for the support, we appreciate it!

DeletedUser

Just a heads up if any tribe come across Temp there Duke carn`t play TW and needs help to kill/rim 1 player who has only 6 vills to his.lol so he is a noob and his game play is bad.

DeletedUser

Just a heads up if any tribe come across Temp there Duke carn`t play TW and needs help to kill/rim 1 player who has only 6 vills to his.lol so he is a noob and his game play is bad.

English, do you speak it?