TEST (?) - World 42/43

• Thread starter Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Tribe Name: Tactic-Espionage-Sabotage-Timing.

Tribe Tag: TEST.

Tribal CoA:

28qx4pl.png

Tribal Signatures:

dct36s.png

9iu7ud.png

(Note: Players' names will also be added to the signature)

Current Member Lineup;

• EstoyLoco
  • Friskyspoon/Bash Generation
  • Lisa
  • Drluminus/Baloni
  • Mattzor
  • MinorDisaster
  • Muffinz/Kuroame
  • Patriot613
  • Charly/PWN-ography/Kanzu5665
  • Dillah HK
  • Seth-Nergal
  • Energy/progatsky's pupil
  • Ahmed/Colonel
  • Az
  • Tak666
  • SuperNABZ!
  • Kingsam/Smexy King Smurf
  • Carrie/BeautifulAsphyxiation
  • Atkin00/Ballstick
  • Vincent/wun.sun
  • Ollie/-OwNeD-
  • Carlito50
  • eLeMeNOhPi

Hey :icon_razz:

Following on from this thread, and popular demand from previous members, I've decided to bring back a tribe like TEST. The name is yet undecided though, although I may follow through with the name. For those wondering what happened in W37 (Chess), we dominated the rankings since the beginning and hit a few milestones. It's was my longest world and tribe since W11 (my first world).

We were then declared upon by Ginger, pRo and SCUM, all rank 1 in their respective continents. As a result of my inactivity on the tribal forums, due to buying a new puppy which needs/needed to be bottle fed after being rejected by it's mother at 3 weeks, as well as these tribes' outstanding war efforts and propaganda manipulation, I was overthrown by my newly appointed barons and therefore, the tribe broke apart.

However, every defeat can be turned into a victory if you learn from it and that's exactly what I'm going to do till I make a tribe which sits on rank 1 comfortably and lasts atleast till I hit 300k! Anyhow, in order to avoid inactivity on my tribal forums again, I've decided to do it in W42/43 which wont be released atleast for another 4-5 weeks, which by then my puppy will be over two months and wont require toilet training, bottle feeding, the whole lot.

With that aside, we'll proceed with the requirements:

• All players will not be allowed to join a newer world if they are playing more than two worlds.
  • While experience is preferred, relative “newbies” will be accepted if they have a strong desire to learn and become better.
  • Any and all grudges held against any player(s) from incidents on previous world(s) must be forgiven and forgotten. I don’t want people bringing unnecessary baggage and stress into the tribe.
  • We are playing on an English server, and to that end a decent level of written English is required.
Failure to comply with the rules will result in instant dismissal. If you object any of the requirements, please state your stance towards it within your application mail. Skype is also a requirement and is key for tribal communication. If you're going to (attempt) flaming me, please refrain yourself from posting as your post will be reported. Just remember,

"Never forget your past but don't let it determine your future"

I look forward to these applicants :icon_razz:

Any questions? Add me on skype: sasukeuzumakii

/Sasuke Uzumakii

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

can i join ill skype you i like what you did with chess even though you guys catted me umm i would be playing 3 worlds one by then the war im having should be over since 4 tribe are gang banging the number 1 tribe hopefully well win by then and theother ill be leading a tribe but im co-playing so will have time i want to be playing for your tribe chess was awesome

DeletedUser

Im interested, i looked up to you and your tribe chess so yeh if you want i'll join :) im a bit of a newb well, played for over a year but still :D i aint gona say am the best player on TW :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Im interested, i looked up to you and your tribe chess so yeh if you want i'll join :) im a bit of a newb well, played for over a year but still :D i aint gona say am the best player on TW :icon_razz:

Cool. Feel free to add me on skype or pm me.

Also people, if you aren't interested, please don't bother posting.

DeletedUser

Ill join if you'll allow it, ill PM you my experience.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think I'll be interested in joining; expressing my ideas and experience to help out.

DeletedUser

oh, yeah I actually meant that. :)
too many worlds that I don't remember exactly :icon_cry:

Tactic-Espionage-Sabotage-Timing :icon_wink:

Anyway, we wont be following the name TEST and will have a name change once things get on the roll.

Keep the mails coming or contact me via skype: Genghis-Tzu

DeletedUser

Hmm... I didn't know World 42/43 would be you're last world! :icon_eek: I made a mean/disrespectfull comment some where in you're advertisement topics so I'll say "I'm sorry" if I upsetted you in any shape or form. I'm willing too put the past behind me and end my friendship with you on a good note. I won't be applying too your tribe as you should know me inside out by now so theres no need for an application can't remember the last time I applied for a tribe :icon_rolleyes: message me on Skype if you're intrested in me joining you're TEST remake.

Contact me via skype: remember.the.name.3

DeletedUser38135

TEST remake eh? ^o)

sasuke you from the W23 TEST at all?
cuz i was one of its members back then :icon_cool:

i shouldmn't need an application as i have already been a member of the top tribe of W23 :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

DeletedUser

TEST remake eh? ^o)

i shouldmn't need an application as i have already been a member of the top tribe of W23 :icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool::icon_cool:

Sas is your leader in TEST back in w23. :lol:

DeletedUser

I'd be interested in joining, if you'll have me. I'll PM my experience.

DeletedUser61629

Looks like im not qualified because i play multiple worlds :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

TEST remake eh? ^o)

It's me you nub :icon_razz:

Add me on skype.

Everybody else, keep those applications coming! :spear: