TEST (?) - World 42/43

• Thread starter Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Im interested in joining
Ive added you on skype so we can talk there.

DeletedUser28924

i would be interested in joining. do you want me to pm you with any information? ill add you on skype, i am cheesy-nachos.

also, on the first post, the tribe name has espionage twice...

DeletedUser

hmmm sounds kinda interesting, assuming i get back from my vacation before the world opens ill play...

skype - drod222 (also my w11 user if you're interested)

DeletedUser

From what I see, you just need to be less sharper leader and you'll succeed.

DeletedUser74628

From what I see, you just need to be less sharper leader and you'll succeed.
Maybe just don't get a dog. And coordinate for the tribe. And be there when wars are.... I mean leaders are suppose to put there full attention to there new puppy. And not worry about your tribe going to war... Also, don't coordinate why would you have do that?

DeletedUser

Maybe I'll join too :))

TW experience... well.. I play on W4, rank 46(1170 villages),I am one of the council members of GX(rank2 tribe). Wars I have taken part in... well to many to write all of them :))

kingjags82

I like that profile picture and name.

should be a good tribe

Last edited:

DeletedUser65682

Sasuke Uzimakii, can we talk on skype? My skype name is the same here, you have already added me to your contacts, I am waiting for you to be on.

DeletedUser

im gunna PM you with my application when i get more time sasuke, skype couldnt find you

DeletedUser

Sorry NABZ thought you were for real :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I remember this tribe from W23, You was very a organized tribe, You will do well, Thumbs up!

DeletedUser

Sassy, we should chat a little on Skype. I miss you <3
Also, I'm trying to get a friend into TW, so I was wondering if I could get him in here. But we should talk on Skype for details.
I am also digging this idea. I <3 your leadership. Just don't get another puppy.

DeletedUser

Ah, I remember being in the old TEST, back when you Sasuke Uzumakii were under kebabe8. If I get the time I might considering droping an aplication or do past members get in free;)? Just thought Ill drop by and say Hello.

DeletedUser

After checking a lil' bit deeper into this:

I'm quite impressed of how this guy manages to gather so many good players around him. It is quite obvious that he is not a good leader. A person needs disastrous leadership skills to manage to ruin a tribe like Chess, made of very good individuals.

But despite what he has show in Chess, a lot of seemingly good players are joining TEST. This is mostly odd, and frankly, very impressive from sasuke.