TEST (?) - World 42/43

• Thread starter Sasuke Uzumakii
  • Start date

DeletedUser75614

I messaged you and added you on skype but no reply. I guess you are busy..

DeletedUser

Should be a good 'un, plenty of recognisable faces which is always warming to the soul.

DeletedUser45021

In the future don't quote posts that has swearing in it, it can get you in trouble as well

coordinated strike

I also messaged you on skype, I guess I'll have to catch you when you're online.

DeletedUser

I will be joining w42 as soon as it opens. And im looking for a tribe.
Have experience on both w35 and w41. Gonna quit both worlds for concentrating on w42. Hope im welcome. :)
cheers, xbennn.

DeletedUser

this sounds really nice, I know some of you guys back from W35.
I would be interested if I can join.

DeletedUser

Tribe Name: Tactic-Espionage-Sabotage-Timing.

Tribe Tag: TEST.

Tribal CoA:

28qx4pl.png

Tribal Signatures:

dct36s.png

9iu7ud.png

(Note: Players' names will also be added to the signature)

Current Member Lineup;

• EstoyLoco
  • Friskyspoon/Bash Generation
  • Lisa
  • Drluminus/Baloni
  • Mattzor
  • MinorDisaster
  • Muffinz/Kuroame
  • Patriot613
  • Charly/PWN-ography/Kanzu5665
  • Dillah HK
  • Seth-Nergal
  • Energy/progatsky's pupil
  • Ahmed/Colonel
  • Az
  • Tak666
  • SuperNABZ!
  • Kingsam/Smexy King Smurf
  • Carrie/BeautifulAsphyxiation
  • Atkin00/Ballstick
  • Vincent/wun.sun
  • Ollie/-OwNeD-
  • Carlito50
  • eLeMeNOhPi

Hey :icon_razz:

Following on from this thread, and popular demand from previous members, I've decided to bring back a tribe like TEST. The name is yet undecided though, although I may follow through with the name. For those wondering what happened in W37 (Chess), we dominated the rankings since the beginning and hit a few milestones. It's was my longest world and tribe since W11 (my first world).

We were then declared upon by Ginger, pRo and SCUM, all rank 1 in their respective continents. As a result of my inactivity on the tribal forums, due to buying a new puppy which needs/needed to be bottle fed after being rejected by it's mother at 3 weeks, as well as these tribes' outstanding war efforts and propaganda manipulation, I was overthrown by my newly appointed barons and therefore, the tribe broke apart.

However, every defeat can be turned into a victory if you learn from it and that's exactly what I'm going to do till I make a tribe which sits on rank 1 comfortably and lasts atleast till I hit 300k! Anyhow, in order to avoid inactivity on my tribal forums again, I've decided to do it in W42/43 which wont be released atleast for another 4-5 weeks, which by then my puppy will be over two months and wont require toilet training, bottle feeding, the whole lot.

With that aside, we'll proceed with the requirements:

• All players will not be allowed to join a newer world if they are playing more than two worlds.
  • While experience is preferred, relative “newbies” will be accepted if they have a strong desire to learn and become better.
  • Any and all grudges held against any player(s) from incidents on previous world(s) must be forgiven and forgotten. I don’t want people bringing unnecessary baggage and stress into the tribe.
  • We are playing on an English server, and to that end a decent level of written English is required.
Failure to comply with the rules will result in instant dismissal. If you object any of the requirements, please state your stance towards it within your application mail. Skype is also a requirement and is key for tribal communication. If you're going to (attempt) flaming me, please refrain yourself from posting as your post will be reported. Just remember,

"Never forget your past but don't let it determine your future"

I look forward to these applicants :icon_razz:

Any questions? Add me on skype: sasukeuzumakii

/Sasuke Uzumakii

This tribe gonna fail like chess?:icon_biggrin:

Nauzhror

Can't let the poor thing starve, what're you doing playing TW?

Feeding puppy is like a full-time job, either feed it or play TW, can't possibly imagine doing both!

PS: I doubt kebabe even joins W42. He probably got hit by a bus.

DeletedUser

Feeding puppy is like a full-time job, either feed it or play TW, can't possibly imagine doing both!

PS: I doubt kebabe even joins W42. He probably got hit by a bus.

Nauz you joining W42? Or is there too much happening on UK2 at the moment?

DeletedUser

is this tribe still going been gone for a few weaks and have made a new skype... not been able to look at whats been going on inside the chat :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I will not be joining.. this thread seems dead.
TS didnt update this thread as well.