TGO's Very Own Flame Ranking System

• Thread starter The Great 1One1
  • Start date

The Great 1One1

Ok, this isn't really a system, I'm just gonna do these ranks by my emotional feelings at the time.

So what is this? Below are two sets of top ten ranks. The first one is "Easiest W24 player to flame". Attributes that I will consider when doing the rankings for this include their low level of argumentative flair, being considered a poor player in-game, easy to aggravate amongst other things.

The second one is "hardest player to flame". Obvious attributes are those opposite to that in the other ranking.

I did this in about 5 mins so I'm sure I forgot a couple obvious ones and also didn't have time to finish the second list. Please reply with names that you feel should be on the list and i will consider them.

Easiest W24 personalities to flame

10) KristieDawn
09) Smurf-
08) Dark Dreus
07) Sir Josh Langstah
06) Cypherrr
05) SirEwok
04) Kriid
03) King Gedwolf
02) Hotaka
01) Repinski

Hardest W24 Personalities to flame

10) wizdom
09) DaHolla
08) Killer Kommando
07) Sherry9
06) Orel
05) The Great 1One1
04) Ravensbane
03) Dead Socks
02) Rukoh
01) Daethon

Last edited:

deadsocks

Does this include past players as well? I think there's a few easy targets in that lot.

Also, I'm thinking you want wIz in your top 10 hardness, you've said it yourself, he's always right >.>;

The Great 1One1

He is always right but....man needs to learn how to spell. Plus he runs a family tribe.

deadsocks

Sherry runs (ran?) a family tribe too. In fact, so did I about a year ago, albeit a small one. And for that matter... family tribe... Orel? I've said enough!
wIz... No matter how bad his spelling is, you know you can never defeat him in his heart, he'll just keep on thinking he's right, even if he just switched opinion a second ago. Making any kind of debate with him pretty futile...

The Great 1One1

Thanks for reminding me. Rankings have been updated accordingly.

deadsocks

emoticon-0140-rofl.gif
No! My point is, being a leader of, or associated with, a family tribe, does not make one easy to flame, example: Sherry, example: wIz, example: Orel. While it gives you a subject matter to work with, it's like knowing that Muhammad Ali wet the bed once - it doesn't really give you anything more than a talking point in the throes of battle, and a somewhat tired, weak and irrelevant one at that.
Plus I noticed you didn't penalise Sherry at all? At least be consistant, pfft!

fadarofthedarkblade

i think wiz is hard. so should be added to the other list. are u just doing present forum personalities?? and i think i should get a spot :(

DeletedUser

SirEwok, SirEwok, notice the lack of gap between Sir and Ewok.

DeletedUser

Ok, this isn't really a system, I'm just gonna do these ranks by my emotional feelings at the time.

So what is this? Below are two sets of top ten ranks. The first one is "Easiest W24 player to flame". Attributes that I will consider when doing the rankings for this include their low level of argumentative flair, being considered a poor player in-game, easy to aggravate amongst other things.

The second one is "hardest player to flame". Obvious attributes are those opposite to that in the other ranking.

I did this in about 5 mins so I'm sure I forgot a couple obvious ones and also didn't have time to finish the second list. Please reply with names that you feel should be on the list and i will consider them.

Easiest W24 players to flame

10) Hurricanewinds
09) Or-el
08) Dead Socks
07) Dark Dreus
06) wizdom
05) Cypherrr
04) Sir Ewok
03) Kriid
02) Hotaka
01) Repinski

Hardest W24 Players to flame

10) meh
09) meh
08) meh
07) meh
06) meh
05) Killer Kommando
04) Sherry9
03) The Great 1One1
02) Ravensbane
01) Rukoh

I don't see why I'm not #1 :icon_evil:...

DeletedUser55663

You should be glad I'm a nice person. Because I'm pretty sure saying 'reported' is a reportable offence.