TGO's Very Own Flame Ranking System

• Thread starter The Great 1One1
  • Start date

deadsocks

Welcome back Sully! You probably have a lot of appointments to work through, all kinds of illnesses have been breaking out since you left...
And also... please not that Gopie edited the list, so it might not make as much sense anymore -.-

DeletedUser

Kristiedawn should be on that second list. Everyone loves Kristie <3

DeletedUser

Just going to say this here: if this thread (ironically enough) becomes a flame thread, it will be closed.

Thanks for your attention,
Your loving mod.

deadsocks

Kristiedawn should be on that second list. Everyone loves Kristie <3
She's relatively easy to provoke an emotional response from though, as she is still human unlike us cyborgs, and she isn't a current player.

DeletedUser

;p lol I'm not on there haha i just go with flaming so i guess you cant really flame a person who accepts it and/or goes along with it to make others shutup? lmfao

DeletedUser

So am I easy or hard to flame?

TGO said hard, then misinterpreted deadsocks as it being easy :icon_neutral:.

Kristiedawn

I'm not easy at anything other than making smile with kittens :)

Okay that's not true.. I'm easy to flame :( My acccount only got to..1.5 millish so I can be flamed there. And, like Socks almost said, I tend to be more of an emotional thinker than a thinkkker thinker. You can get an emotional response which leds to easy flammage, TGO knows.

DeletedUser

<3 <3 Kristie

Not sure how to take this thread....... :lol: <3 TGO

DeletedUser

Okay Ewok, calmdowncalmdowncalmdowncalmdown.

Must. Not. Flame. Sherry.

The Great 1One1

Originally, the idea was to only include current forum personalities. However, I have changed my mind (again) and shall include more and more past form personalities in the lists.

Repinski

Hey the only reason Daethon isn't easy to flame is because he doesn't post here except when he warns us, closed our threads, or yells at us :icon_evil:

DeletedUser83995

TGO the fact that you put your self under a hard person to flame just shows how stuck up you are....

Ego can win at everything :p