the 100 member tribe limit..

Gargoylenite

Who else thinks that this will be abused mainly for mass recruiters and playing tribalhugs? Some tribes already have over 80 members and this is just outrageous :icon_eek: I don't see this being put into good use, if ever, until the later stages of the game when all the scrub tribes have been silenced by any of the numerous high quality players on this world. This should be interesting..

On a side note, why are there already academy tribes popping up? The world literately hasn't even been up for 3 days yet and people are already making academy tribes. Mass Recruit ftw! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Who else thinks that this will be abused mainly for mass recruiters and playing tribalhugs? Some tribes already have over 80 members and this is just outrageous :icon_eek: I don't see this being put into good use, if ever, until the later stages of the game when all the scrub tribes have been silenced by any of the numerous high quality players on this world. This should be interesting..

On a side note, why are there already academy tribes popping up? The world literately hasn't even been up for 3 days yet and people are already making academy tribes. Mass Recruit ftw! :icon_cool:

Who cares? Honestly, if people want to play tribal hugs then let them. They wouldn't be competition in a small tribe anyways. How does it actually affect you that they mass recruit? All the players that join/lead those tribes suck. So it just points out to you which people to target. You should be thankful, not pissed.

In all honesty, later in the game you'll see the good tribes have 40-50 players. It doesn't really matter that the mass recruiters dominate the top 20 for the first week :icon_neutral:

Muldie325

This. Happens. EVERY. World.

DeletedUser

OH MY GOD!!! PEOPLE ARE USING THE SETTINGS AS INTENDED!? D:

This is a disaster! A catastrophe! The end of the freakin' world! O_O
I blame the parents.

DeletedUser

I thought there was a no academy rule on this world? :lol:

Gargoylenite

lol I am aware..I guess this was kind of pointless anyways because mainly only the people who know anything about the game go on here. I just wish I wouldn't get invited to tribes made by scrubs =( and I guess you can't really complain about them using the setting but its just funny how they can have all of these people, but as it was just stated, the tribes with 40-50 people will end up winning anyways.

DeletedUser

We are going to have a family tribe with about 5 branches.

DeletedUser

Meh, if you get 100 quality members...is that really a problem?

Gargoylenite

We are going to have a family tribe with about 5 branches.

Can we fill it with people who have never played before too! :icon_surprised: Maybe that way there is a higher chance of their spear attacks doing damage

DeletedUser

No, we are doing the W18 method of winning a world by creating massive family tribes and invite all the biggest players into it. Then we petition Morthy to declare us winners and end the world.

Gargoylenite

Hmm sounds like a plan. I wonder if we could break the record for the fastest world to be won lol

Gargoylenite

I like to think I am. I'm not the best player out there obviously lol but i still have some skills :icon_wink: at least..thats what i tell myself at night before i go to bed :icon_rolleyes: haha

DeletedUser

I could never figure out why people care so much about mass recruiting tribes. Let them mass recruit because in all likely hood they will not last long enough to make a major impact on the world.... although most premades end up making little impact on the world too.

DeletedUser198

Well someone could easily use it to there advantage, get 100 players they know, most likely 20 of them will quit due to not having the time to play or losing there coplayer or will just give up as they are bored which in that time they could just give there village to one of there tribe mates. So it could easily be worked out in the tribes advantage, but couldnt see alot of premades wanting 100 player tribe anyways

DeletedUser

No, we are doing the W18 method of winning a world by creating massive family tribes and invite all the biggest players into it. Then we petition Morthy to declare us winners and end the world.

Jealous much... Yes i know you won W12 ect ect...Still everyone is abusing this W18 tribe for having familys.

How do you know if Morthy put your tribe and there tribe on one world they will not own your tribe, you don't so why abuse them for ?

Nevertheless what is the difference from mass recruiting and a pre-made that has 100 or 100+.members