The 22nd season is NOT over yet the winner is...

DeletedUser

LOL . Wanna be just leave. The door is open. It has been demonstrated how little people like you.....

DeletedUser

hahahaha wannabe, time to retire. You claiming you have won rounds yet you don't even tell people you IGN. for all we know you are most probably shit..

DeletedUser73422

not even top10

Round #952, my first speed round..... Finished #6. Not impressive but top 10 all the same.

Nope, haven't won a round, I honestly don't care about winning it. I play speed for fun.

Now point me to a round you've won :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

shut up SaEid. you are at best mediocre and yet you hype yourself up. :icon_evil:

And then I had one of these :icon_idea:

what if we had a fight between wannabes fans :icon_evil: & those who despise him :)

And so, in the red corner we have a bunch of noobs :lol::lol::lol:

And in the blue corner...Geniuses

SaEiD & Cornish & Wannabe & Lionheart123 &(one of your pathetic cronies like Shak)
VS Me & Teddyyuki & Matt & Mario & Staying active ???

No other tribe help, just a fight for forum rights. the loosing team will leave the forum for 1 month.

Sound reasonable???

DeletedUser

And no unknown alias' :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil: (cough cough wannabe & Cornish)

we will find a suitable round which all can agree on

DeletedUser

as befor i said,its too painful for me that i see too many people with low IQ in this forum!!

More than 95 percent of my posts are for fun,and i dont like corny,wana,... But for sure they all are better than u and ur hero rank1.
Any way i'll back to speed in less than 1 month and will show to some noobs like u that how should use rams !

DeletedUser

Saeid, your posts are barley readable so I find it quite hypocritical that you're now rating other people's IQ's.

You're also not liked, and I don't think you have any friends here.

So it begs the question that since you don't play speed, and you have no friends,
Why are you here? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

shut up SaEid. you are at best mediocre and yet you hype yourself up. :icon_evil:

what if we had a fight between wannabes fans :icon_evil: & those who despise him :)

SaEiD & Cornish & Wannabe & Lionheart123 &(one of your pathetic cronies like Shak)

No other tribe help, just a fight for forum rights. the loosing team will leave the forum for 1 month.

Sound reasonable???
1.wannabe FANS? OMG youre a retard mate. the day he has fans is the same day that someone will be smoking under water!
2.Staying active alone is enough for 75% of team 1.how the hell is this supposed to be reasonable?unless you consider yourself a -1 player and have opposite effect in wars.
3.where is my name?

as befor i said,its too painful for me that i see too many people with low IQ in this forum!!

More than 95 percent of my posts are for fun,and i dont like corny,wana,... But for sure they all are better than u and ur hero rank1.
Any way i'll back to speed in less than 1 month and will show to some noobs like u that how should use rams !
good thing ill have time then to stop you :D <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Milad enters - shut up. You can join wannabe... Go rim him you mug. You are probably a sexually frustrated male, who is looking for action with wannabe... Milad I would be very interested in just killing you.. I have never met you but I would like for you to face me 1 vs 1, or perhaps I might be interfering with your 2:45 wannabe wank session.. P.S I know staying active is very good. Take him of the list I will.

SaEiD - please you are embarrassing yourself. Go home to your Turkish shack . I can't understand you.

DeletedUser

purple and rank1 why u think u r good? :s
rank1 pointed an important thing! Yes i have no friend here cause i didnt want to have! That was my strategy from first day,i tried to make people to be my enemy cause i want war not making mines in these silly easy boring rounds!
Anyway im sure i can finish u both alone! So i claim that i can rim u 2 vs 1 and im ready to prove that.
;)

DeletedUser80720

SaEiD & Cornish & Wannabe & Lionheart123 &(one of your pathetic cronies like Shak) VS Me & Teddyyuki & Matt & Mario & Staying active ???

Sound reasonable???

i havnt got time to play speed or i would but then again miost of your team have never won a round the only person on your team that has won is sam so what are you lot aimng to do come like 2nd 3rd 4th 5th and 6th when i come 1st i dont play to loose i play to win

DeletedUser

Sound reasonable???

Put me and Charlie onto the red corner, and we have a deal.

DeletedUser

purple and rank1 why u think u r good? :s
rank1 pointed an important thing! Yes i have no friend here cause i didnt want to have! That was my strategy from first day,i tried to make people to be my enemy cause i want war not making mines in these silly easy boring rounds!
Anyway im sure i can finish u both alone! So i claim that i can rim u 2 vs 1 and im ready to prove that.
;)

hehe lol :lol:. Challenge accepted. And don't do a cornish "Within the next 3 months" otherwise you just lose.

DeletedUser

hehe lol :lol:. Challenge accepted. And don't do a cornish "Within the next 3 months" otherwise you just lose.
OMG Saeid is in trouble.mind if i butt in and give hints? :D
btw.is James still playing?havent seen him around for a while.

DeletedUser

Lol, well if you did that you'd become his first friend o_O and destroy that uh-hum "strategy" of his of having no friends whatsoever :lol:. Though I think Saeid can use all the help he can get, so no I don't mind :icon_razz:

And nah, I haven't seen James either.