The 24 Blog

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Excellent read again Socksy

But are you now in the pocket of Inno? You are honestly the only person I have met to have a favourable opinion of changes that have absolutley ruined 90% of the scripts (or is this simply because you are too loved up to attack anyone, rebuild troops, rebuild vills individually using that stupid hammer which became utterly unusable unless you are geeky enough to see the world in a Matrix-like Java code?)

Next blog topics suggestions?

1) Where have TTD gone as they dont appear to be fighting anyone
2) RStudios - what exactly does he do?
3) Kriid/Shimobehui - Does having French genes make yuo automatically crap at war games?
4) BoJohn - what womens fashions should the 2011 transgender be looking out for?

DeletedUser

Fusion was the tribe name, FUSE was the tag. I can only guess that Fused must be some other branch, or that my memory is made of phail, with the latter being more likely.
As for when the next blog comes out... how about now? (She says, 2 weeks after it was asked.)

I had a little holiday - I visited the Netherlands, Germany (home of TW :icon_biggrin:) and Austria, where I tried - and failed - to learn to ski. Whereas I had promised myself to update however possible during this time... Well, yeah. You could plan a pretty picnic, but you can't predict the weather.

This time, I do what I'm best at: Ramble inanely about irrelevant topics.
Game updates. My inability to cope with them without breathing into a paper bag at all times. A brief aside on Valentine's day.

You can read it here: http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2011/02/16/how-i-learned-to-stop-worrying-and-love-the-update/

You can leave your sock-related abuse on SkyPE, as a blog comment, or right here on this very thread! Gosh, now isn't that a time-saver?

Gud ta see yer eh Fadar :)

:O, can't be the one that I was thinking of then :(

Bo-John-bo

That was an entertaining piece socks :)

Oi Glyn, how did you find out about my cross dressing antics? and they were long ago and only happened when under the influence of copious amounts of alcohol

DeletedUser48597

That was an entertaining piece socks :)

Oi Glyn, how did you find out about my cross dressing antics? and they were long ago and only happened when under the influence of copious amounts of alcohol

Lightweight. I was there, you only had one drink :icon_razz:

deadsocks

Excellent read again Socksy

But are you now in the pocket of Inno? You are honestly the only person I have met to have a favourable opinion of changes that have absolutley ruined 90% of the scripts (or is this simply because you are too loved up to attack anyone, rebuild troops, rebuild vills individually using that stupid hammer which became utterly unusable unless you are geeky enough to see the world in a Matrix-like Java code?)

Next blog topics suggestions?

1) Where have TTD gone as they dont appear to be fighting anyone
2) RStudios - what exactly does he do?
3) Kriid/Shimobehui - Does having French genes make yuo automatically crap at war games?
4) BoJohn - what womens fashions should the 2011 transgender be looking out for?
Instead of all your very valid suggestions, I opted for pancakes. :X

My update-related update was intended to be somewhat tongue-in-cheek. I can't really appreciate the full suckiness however, because as you've correctly identified COUGHI don't play enoughCOUGH. I don't think I'm the kind of end up in anyone's "pocket", mind you, especially when said-pocket-owners forget to pay me, leaving me in a "I-shouldn't-buy-prem-because-I'll-get-some-in-a-moment-anyway-but-no-way-can-I-rebuild-like-this" limbo.

But yeah. Pancakes. I think they're somewhat more appealing than any token duke, invisible tribe or french descendant.
Though much, much less than Bo-John-Bo in that little red skirt... :icon_redface:

... you can find the latest post here.
http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2011/03/08/some-things-are-more-important-than-tribal-wars/

'Fraid to say that there will be no Bo fashion tips. Or W24-related content, at all.

The blog has had a little graphical change, and now every post has a "like" button for FaceBook. Now you can respond even if you have nothing to say, just like the world's biggest social networking time sinkhole. :icon_cool:

Last edited:

Bo-John-bo

That was a great read socks, I really enjoyed all your tips. It would have been slightly improved with a bit of fashion advice from myself, I know Glyn would enjoy it as I've heard rumours he is trying to impress a little sheep down the road :icon_razz:

I would 'like' it facebook styley but I refuse to 'like' stuff so this will have to do :)

deadsocks

I think such hefty titles should probably go to people who actually write on-topic o_O
Though, I did make an attempt this week, because something happened. We're mourning the loss of one of our top tribes right now, although you wouldn't know it to look at these forums...

The latest post is in memoriam:
http://blog.tribalwars.net/index.php/2011/03/23/lets-get-topical-topical/

I tried to be as insulting as possible to all parties, as to avoid any possible offence.
Furthermore, I feel like writing, so I might make another update to be delayed release until next week. Might.

=RedFox=

I feel like writing, so I might make another update to be delayed release until next week. Might.
Why wait a week? You feel like writing and I feel like reading. A daily blog perhaps?
Obviously would be difficult to keep it on topic if you blogged more often but I have faith that it would still be a great read

deadsocks

I don't think I have the time or the motivation to post every day, unfortunately. I wanted to post every week, but that's not as easy as I thought either. *guilt*

DeletedUser

I don't think I have the time or the motivation to post every day, unfortunately. I wanted to post every week, but that's not as easy as I thought either. *guilt*

Just do it whenever you feel like it? but try to do 1 a week if you can. :)

Your blog is the only one I ever read properly anyway lol. >.<

Bo-John-bo

One a week would be great, I would bow down to your blogging powers, if they made an appearance more often :)

STAFAST

Damn socks, lets revolt and and....oh yeah, we can do nothing at all. As long as TW gets our money they are happy.

Still you made blogging worth reading, and I hate shit like that.

DeletedUser

I'm guessing its because socks went inactive for around a week. However its up to socks to mail Jeho and ask to be back on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.