The 5 people you expect big things from...

Child in time

Same to you Wicker (Kebabe here) ;)

:O wait, didn't I sent you a restart mail ingame?

EDIT: Lol I just checked the area, you actually restarted.

Oh my kebabe hahaha, sorry I just think this is funny! :lol:

You're the aledged son of god, why did you actually restart lol?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

who wouldnt with mass co-players, i did it in 30 hours by myself and im lazy.

Lal, i played the first 36hours alone whitout co's the came on the account later when i asked them to join, so dontsay anything that you dont know ;)

DeletedUser

5 players I expect great things from?

- Ken And Barbie - Great team
- Tolkienxx - Always does well. Saw him on W12 in C.T.F. and played with him on W26, where he was the #2/#1 for a long time.
- Blaziken. (Don't get too confidend if you read this Kenneth :icon_wink:) - None of them are particularly great players, but together they're a great account. They've been on many other worlds together where they did very well in build up and army-wise. Also, they've proven to be very effective farmers and steady growers. Since they always take a world seriously, I think they can go very far on this world if they keep doing the way they are doing now. ---> also first players to axes till around 20 axes I believe + they developed and recruited axes within the first 24 hours of the world!
- Lord_anubis - Yes, another one of my tribemates. But then again, he's a very experienced player who I've seen on top of worlds many times before. He's a worthy opponent but also a worthy ally, as he is in this world. A great guy with a great personality and always friendly and helpful. He will go places on this world, especially looking at his area.
- Ihavenomercy - currently top of the world. He's in the tribe Cult, but I believe this player actually has the area, and the ability, to go very far in this world and be a downright terror to those around him. Continue like this and you'll go far Ihavenomercy! :)

Thanks mate :)

mattcurr

Either Nauz or me, because we share a 15 by 15, and one of us will be rimming another top 20 player, I say top 20 because neither of us will be ranked normally because A) Our area sucks B) We both farm like mad men

HeftySmurf

Either Nauz or me, because we share a 15 by 15, and one of us will be rimming another top 20 player, I say top 20 because neither of us will be ranked normally because A) Our area sucks B) We both farm like mad men
Seriously? that means your both close to me, jeez.
Im gonna have to actually play if i want to survive. /me prepares the energy drinks for 24/7 farming

DeletedUser

I'd expect, as usual, good things from MattCurr, Child in Time and LastApparatus. I know that's only three, but meh... i'm lazy

i'll add heftysmurf to that list because i've just noticed he's here

DeletedUser

Nice to see free-eek back. Been in his tribe or area in several worlds but always seemed something came up before I could really see his game play. Maybe this is the world?

1. Free-eek
2. Nauz (providing that his co-player can overcome his point whore style)
3. Mr. Pliers
4. Russki
5. Moaring Cricket

DeletedUser

Oooo Mattcurr Vs Nauz. Nice.

Don't know either, but from what i've gathered and heard about the 2, i'd like for Matt to prevail :).

Oh heck, thought i got rid of googly when i wasn't allowed to post on 39 anymore. lol

DeletedUser

:O wait, didn't I sent you a restart mail ingame?

EDIT: Lol I just checked the area, you actually restarted.

Oh my kebabe hahaha, sorry I just think this is funny! :lol:

You're the aledged son of god, why did you actually restart lol?

As much as it may damage your ego, I actually didn't restart because of you :icon_razz:

I had 50 spears + 10 swords at the time and everything I farmed within a 2 hour radius was coming below 100. Hauls were dryer than the Sahara. I had HQ 9 and Smith/Rax both at 3. Would have taken me a good couple of days to get LC, or even stables. I've never had any intention on taking the world seriously and it's strictly for promoting TEST and getting back in touch with the game. I should comfortably be in the top 100 on the rim.

Must say though, I wanted to play against you :icon_sad: